URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 564
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"I Hate The Fact that Dave,Charla,Tara and Keith made it to being the winners."

Posted by Hypnoticgurl4u on 08-11-05 at 11:36 AM

Hey Guys

I can't belive that Paradise hotel is now over tonite we have the last episode.I think that people like Dave,Charla,Keith and Tara are all Fake.I mean I am 20 and do not behave the way charla and tara behaved they put gilrs of my age to shame.

I think that i have acomplished more at my age then they even though they won that money.Like Amy said for them at age 21 they had not done much with their lives.

I would be proud to know people like amy,zack toni,beau,scott,holly and the rest of the group apart from the 4 that were back stabbing everyone.

Best of luck to the cast of paradise who are doing wat now i don't know and all the best for the future

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: I Hate The Fact that Dave,Charla,Tara and Keith made it to being the winners."
Posted by surgtech99 on 08-11-05 at 01:29 PM
So do I, I hate all of them. People said the orginals were the worse but I think they were the best. People say they were mean but I say they were the best especially Toni she rocked. They spoke there minds they didn't do it behind close doors like the four of them did. Some of them have website Toni does. Paradise Hotel starts in the US again on Mon Aug 15 with interviews and seens that were not showm it should be great.

"RE: I Hate The Fact that Dave,Charla,Tara and Keith made it to being the winners."
Posted by ddk on 08-29-05 at 10:09 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-29-05 AT 10:19 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-29-05 AT 10:17 PM (EST)

is your name amy, zack, or toni, come on which one are you? this is definately toni, come on fess up. you are probably the only one who hates dave, charla, tara and keith. the originals were very mean and did not play a good game, toni, amy, andon and zack are psycho!!!!!!!!