URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID58
Thread Number: 562
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Watch average Joe 4 the Joes Strike back "

Posted by dantealighire on 05-09-05 at 01:06 AM
Nathan and I are Both on the show
We bring a tougher squad of joes
with drive and desire not to back down
this season the joes stand up and fight for their rights
I know this is going to be the best AJ of them all
watch for Me Dante Alighire and Nathan
on Average Joe 4 the Joes strike back

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Watch average Joe 4 the Joes Strike back "
Posted by Bebo on 05-09-05 at 12:04 PM
Welcome! We're always pleased when contestants stop by to visit, and we hope you'll stick around.

One thing, though - our guidelines discourage starting multiple posts on the same topic. I've locked your other one, but I'll leave this one open so that people can ask you questions.

Posted by Arthur on 05-14-05 at 12:34 PM
You are all over the place. You're such an attention whore.

Arthur

Posted by Nathan Griffin on 05-25-05 at 02:50 PM
haha. he's just excited... let him have his fun.

p.s. i'm not sure it's polite to use the word "whore" on an forum arthur. you should know better. now that you represent the 'Average Joes' of the world, you need to be slightly more aware of those things..

*wink*
haha. this site is going to LOVE us i'm sure!

Posted by Arthur on 05-25-05 at 03:08 PM
Hey man! This form tallies our desperate attention-whore postings! It keeps a count! Just look!

Posted by Nathan Griffin on 05-26-05 at 10:35 PM
sure nuff does...

and by looking at your numbers, you're falling WAY behind! haha.

*runs off to see how 'whore-ish' Dante has been ;)

"DAW FAQ"
Posted by Seana on 05-27-05 at 01:47 PM
For your information, gentlemen (and anyone else):

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID33/19.shtml

"What's the scoop?"
Posted by Ellehcar71 on 05-26-05 at 03:38 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-26-05 AT 03:41 PM (EST)

Okay, Dante, Arthur, Nathan, I've been watching the promos for this show, and I'm trying to figure it out. So, when you get booted, you get a Swan makeover and return as a hunk? Am I on track? Or are the hunks the guys form previous seasons with Swan makeovers?

Come on, you can tell me, I won't tell! I think you can reveal a little bit, because it's already showing it, I just haven't been taping, so I couldn't rewind and really ponder what I hear and who I see. I don't think you'd be breaking your confidentiality agreement as long as you don't devulge booting order, etc....besides, they'll never find you here!

ETA: Welcome to the boards, guys, hope to hear bunches of inside stuff from you, even if you can't give it up now!

"RE: What's the scoop?"
Posted by LawSchool on 05-26-05 at 07:15 PM
They gave me calf implants and slicked my hair back.

Posted by Nathan Griffin on 05-26-05 at 10:34 PM
wait. you said promo(s)... plural?! i've only seen the one they have on the 'official' NBC website! where are all these other ones?!?!? if ANYONE should be giving up info... it's you.

as for what happens on the show. i aint tellin. that's half the fun. you'll just have to wait and see. and anyhow, what's the point of knowing now?! it's not like you'd make any money off the information.

so be patient. the airdate has been pushed forward one FULL week! isn't that great?! now you only have three weeks to go to fully comprehend the silliness that is 'average joe.'

and like LawSchool said. he got calf implants and they slicked his hair back.

i can only imagine that means he's not telling either ;)

Posted by mmm_link on 06-29-05 at 02:14 PM
LAST EDITED ON 06-29-05 AT 02:50 PM (EST)

Calf implants??? Does that mean some poor baby cow is on crutches? Really, are your egos that fragile that you'll take makeovers just to get an average looking girl? Or is it the "after the series ends" attention you're looking for like Brian and that other guy from the first AJ (Adam)?

Posted by Arthur on 05-27-05 at 00:48 AM
Loose lips sink ships, baby.

"it's great to see you guys on here"
Posted by dantealighire on 05-28-05 at 03:14 AM
It seems like were the only one chatting on here
that's kind of funny
But the main point is promotions
letting people know that the show airs
showing them that were real people
not a bunch of actors
thats the main thing

"Make over?"
Posted by dantealighire on 05-28-05 at 03:15 AM
If I got a make over
what did the do to me before it ?happened

Posted by Lope on 06-29-05 at 01:39 PM
Art,

Pizon! (Paisan)

Greetings and salutations from the online crowd in Hampton Roads. We are great fans of the show now that you are on it. If you have some free time, drop me an email. My address is duane at geeksoncall.com

BTW, Cece says "Hi!". She is very excited. Sandy too.

Yours,

Lope

Posted by mmm_link on 06-29-05 at 02:04 PM
LAST EDITED ON 06-29-05 AT 02:05 PM (EST)

Best ever??? Does this mean the girl actually picks the AJ this time? Based on the negative attention from the other AJ shows, this can be the only result.

Or maybe...she'll get to decide whether to pick the AJ or $1,000,000???

"To get a small ton of responses --"
Posted by Estee on 06-29-05 at 03:27 PM
LAST EDITED ON 06-29-05 AT 04:02 PM (EST)

-- tell us what we don't see. No one's asking you to give away the ending, mostly because we're aware you probably have a $5,000,000 penalty clause in your contracts and we're not taking up a collection for you. But most of what we're curious about is behind-the-scenes stuff -- in particular, production and editing. Is what we were shown what actually happened, or was a lot of film spliced into something new? Do you feel you were represented fairly? Are there things that weren't shown which would completely change our perception of you? Did the producers make you go through twenty 'spontaneous meeting' takes until you got it right? And who was the guy in the cowboy hat, anyway? Never got his name...

Start talking about that sort of thing, and people will listen. We don't get the insider perspective all that often, and it's always fascinating to hear. (Censored), you could even volunteer for an episode summary. That would be a first: 'Here's what you saw, and here's what we did...'

Not that we'll give you the least bit of charity in our own summaries. But we'll definitely read yours.

(Edited to get rid of an unruly 'ly' before Coconut saw it.)

"RE: To get a small ton of responses --"
Posted by Seana on 06-29-05 at 03:50 PM
(Censored), you could even volunteer for an episode summary.

See, I thought of this, and didn't say it. Now I just look like a copycat.

There are spots available and everything.

"Notice how quiet it got in here?"
Posted by Estee on 06-30-05 at 09:07 PM
You'd think I'd said something really offensive. Imagine if I'd been trying. Or wait a week, whichever's easier.

"RE: Notice how quiet it got in here?"
Posted by Wacko Jacko on 07-06-05 at 08:08 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-06-05 AT 01:31 PM (EST)

It's great that the Joes are here. Hope one of you wins, but by now I kinda know it aint going to happen. For the most part it seems the Joes are happy about their appearance on the show, so win or lose who cares?

"RE: Notice how quiet it got in here?"
Posted by DonnaLynn on 07-07-05 at 12:47 PM
Welcome Average Joes! How exciting to hear stuff from the horses mouths (so to speak.)

Now we're just waiting anxiously to hear behind the scenes stuff! Come on Dante! Did you and one of the hunks really come to blows or was it a set up? We all want to know!!!

BTW, Dante, you're my fave AJ right now. I hope you had a good experience on the show...

--Donna :~)