URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 562
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"amy, toni, beau and zack....!!!"

Posted by lhizz on 08-04-05 at 02:34 PM
I've watched the show for the third time hoping to see any nice and positive attitude with these four people but sad to say i failed coz everytime i hear them talk and see their bitter and very unsportive face...they disgust me and most people here in Holland.They're the most hypocrite people in Paradise hotel...they're getting very aggressive because they found out that Charla, Dave, Keith and Tara were playing the game seriously and tactically (which is actually the reason whý all of them including those who pretends they do not...and they know who i'm talking about). Well, i have one thing to say for them...BE REAL!!!
And those guys and Amy and Toni and also the black ##### Desiree, who humiliated and say nasty things about Dave...you should be ashamed of yourselves because compare to Dave you're all losers...Dave and Keith for me were the ones who really acted the real man in Paradise...there were no pretentions, they just want to play and win the game and the rest of the men especially the "Zack"one i think he should go study more about law instead bragging about it coz if he has knowledge about it he won't be insulting person like Dave just like that coz...everyone is intitled for his own opinin but it always ends when the right of the other person begins. He's just a loser...he was so offended that he's was out and whether he admits it or not he's so jealous about Keith coz Keith..he's threatened by him coz Keith appears to be the responsible one,one who has lots of confidence in him and Zack i think he still has a lot to learn and prove in life.
To Beau, he's acting like he's the cool, popular and the guy who knows it all...well, it seems that he's not really that smart at all.WEll, he got the looks, and i'll be a liar if i say i don't find him handsome...he is handsome but the attitude and manners....really a turn off.He appears to be a kind of guy who doesn't know about commitment...well, i think he will it's wrong b'coz he committed himself to protect "amy" to stay in the game...well, in that case he's just doing exactly what DAve and Charla are doing and why is it for him and amy okay and they find it very very wrong and so hypocrite to Dave and Charla...isn't that now hypocrisy? Well Beau, u need to spend a little time assessing yourself,to match your deeds into your words.
To Toni, well, she has to undergo "anger management". She should also keep in mind that not all people are so open like her..if she has problem with that she has to seek a solution herself and not to point it to another person. Well, i guess, she knows about it already coz she said it herself she knows better and she's better than any other else in paradise...so here's her challenge, if she really knows better than the others then she should be agreeing to this...she awes Dave, Tara, Charla and Keith an apology after watching the whole show herself.
And to the so called sweet little Amy...my oh my. She says she's nothing to be jealous about cause in her age she achieved so much...the question is, WHAT?!!! what achievement is she talking about? She's been acting like a pitiful 13 year old in Paradise...like pulling everyone to protect her. And that's also hypocrisy. Cause she's been plying pitiful all the time that makes all those fools protect her...so in the end little poor Amy wins the game cause she's been protected by her so called friends.Well, if they're really smart enough they will realize that Amy is the one who's been using all of them and the one whose full of pretentions...and deserve to be ridiculed and humiliated more than Dave and Charla. And one more thing...Amy, pretends to be cool and tough but it's also all a facade..she's so scared, she's just strong enough to say mean things to Keith,Charla, Tara, Dave and also to Amanda because she has Toni and the others to back her up but if they weren't there, she's just like new born chick...poor little thing. Grow up Girl!

And for Dave and Charla...actually, i'm not a fan of them but they're just honest people with dignity...so heads up guys! You deserve it. you're the one's acted matured enough to deal with those immature people in paradise hotel. And to thte four of you(Keith,Charla and Dave), you're the strongest person in Paradise...emotionally and intellectually...the four of you are winners.Be proud of yourselves and so your family to.

So before i end this i'll just want to say few things to some visitors of Paradise too...Holly, Scott is right,,,you're nothing but a big flirt and a liar too.You're very jealous to other roommate of Scott.
And to Desiree there's no way a liar wins a game especially not when people are watching you on tv. But, okay you did well in playing the game in your little own way.

So to the Paradise Hotel....it wasn't a paradise at all...especially not to the other people.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: amy, toni, beau and zack....!!!"
Posted by surgtech99 on 08-04-05 at 03:02 PM
You are aware that Toni was on the show to play a part to cause drama and havic on there and that is exactly what she did she did a great job. The producer of her 1st show Love cruise is one of the producers of Paradise Hotel, that is why she was on there.
She gave them what they wanted and who could ask for more.She made great tv. Toni is always great on no matter what show she is on. Yes I am a Toni fan.

Posted by corndog36 on 08-04-05 at 04:30 PM
I'm two years behind on this show...just catching it for the first time here in the Netherlands. I find it odd that someone was hired to play a role on a reality show (other than the hostess). Not much of a reality show then, is it? Needless to say, wether paid to act or not, Toni did not make great TV. What she made was a pathetic fool of herself.

Posted by tarafan on 08-07-05 at 04:11 AM
Yahtzee!! Pff Toni should see a shrink in order to gett a hold off herself. She is NOT normal. When she returned as a guest in PH, she never, never understood why she was voted off. She calls Dave, Keith, Tara and Charla backstabbers, but HER socalled 'friends' voted her off the show. Twice!!
I hope that TOni will never appear on any other show!

Last but not least: I am watching the re-runs here in the Netherlands. I am fond of Dave, Tara, Keith and Charla. They are the gamers, they are the socials, they are true human beings! My compliments for the game.

Posted by LONGISLAND37 on 08-30-05 at 01:01 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-30-05 AT 01:07 AM (EST)

YEAH HMM TONI,

REMINDS ME OF A FEMALE DRILL SARGENT WITH A MANGINA!!!! REMEMBER HER RUNNING AROUND THE LOVE BARGE WITH HER MOUTH RUNNING AND EYES POPPING WHO MADE HER SUN GLASSES ANDERSON WINDOWS WHAT AN ANNOYING WINCH......BEING NICE.

Posted by JayeBeri07 on 09-04-05 at 00:02 AM
Man **** toni crazy *** she's a crazy ****** she need to b in a mental home.u probably a timid scary *****that's y u like her so much.I despise stupid ****** like y'all