URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 559
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"CBS site Popularity Poll"

Posted by Just Plain Bill on 08-23-04 at 12:43 PM
The CBS site has a "Love 'em or Leave 'em" popularity poll for each of the contestants wherein each HG can be rated from 1 - hate 'em to 10 - love 'em.

Through this past week Jase, Scott, and Holly hovered in the low to mid 2's. Noted this am that Scott is now ranked at a 6.1. His little fingers must be worn out from voting himself a 10 a couple of hundred times a day.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: CBS site Popularity Poll"
Posted by Estee on 08-23-04 at 12:51 PM
Either that or the exit class factor is slowly kicking in, as people see how the remaining hamsters are acting both in the house and on their way out of the cage. Scott's looking a lot better in memory than he did while he was actually there.

I'm not surprised at all the low numbers, though. It really is the Loathe List this season.

Posted by Nanook on 08-25-04 at 07:55 PM
What I want to know is why Will's popularity has shot up to a 9 this week. His behavior last week was despicable, and several people have said so.

Posted by okaychatt on 08-25-04 at 09:49 PM
"why Will's popularity has shot up to a 9 this week"

Yes, he exhibited a less than graceful exit last week, but I sure do miss his catty remarks. Maybe others do too?

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Posted by vixie on 08-26-04 at 12:13 PM
I confess, I miss him too! I love a good sarcastic wit almost more than anything.

Posted by Lasann on 08-26-04 at 03:46 PM
Yes, I love(d) him also. Miss his remarks.