URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID77
Thread Number: 559
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"4/18 Episode"

Posted by Rayalight on 04-18-07 at 11:18 PM
Nothing quality to add....

But Damn Sawyer is H.O.T !!! Sssssss, I was practically drooling.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: 4/18 Episode"
Posted by J Slice on 04-19-07 at 00:39 AM
Ugggh.

Any more Jack/Kate/Sawyer, and that episode would've sunk like an iron balloon.

The Des storyline is nearing my favorite - so much about his destiny!

Important: The book they found? Catch-22. In PORTUGUESE. Just like, I don't know, THOSE GUYS THAT PENNY WAS WITH IN THE ANTARCTIC STATION?! The woman was clearly sent by Penny.

Proudly making Jack look stupid

Posted by Pretty_Kitty on 04-19-07 at 07:43 AM
Sawyer.Meeeow!

Another great episode. The calm before the storm perhaps? As much as I dont want to see the season end I cant wait for the upcomming episodes.

"2 Best Sawyer lines"
Posted by zombiebaby on 04-19-07 at 07:47 AM
To Jack and Juliet:
"You two arguing over your favorite Other?"

and to Kate:
""Do I need to make you a mix tape?"

Usually I find his lines funny but these were just LOL. Oh and the Korean ghost story was funny too.

OK episode though IMO. Definately not bad but did not WOW me. I knew we were not really witnessing Charlie dying but I still felt let down.

A PhoenixMons Creation

Posted by MrBigDog1974 on 04-19-07 at 08:45 AM
I thought it was a pretty good episode...I was afraid Desmond was going to make "the ultimate sacrifice" and take the arrow for Charlie...glad I was wrong.

The classic moment was the Korean ghost story..it's the little things like that which make this a great show.

Of course, did you notice both Jack and Jin were wearing red shirts? Uh-oh...

Posted by pinksparkleguitar on 04-19-07 at 12:01 PM
When Desmond handed in his robes, there was a picture on the desk of Father of the Monastery. It was the Father and the woman who stopped Desmond from proposing to Penny. The lady at the ring shop.

I really like Desmond's story. A lot.

Flower arrangement by Sharnina!

Posted by Cathy the Canadian on 04-19-07 at 07:08 PM
I was going to ask about that - you only see the picture for a second, but I was sure it was her as well.

They just love messing with us don't they?

Posted by Chez on 04-19-07 at 12:45 PM
My Old Testament recall is not all that great. But.. with all the references last night to Abraham being willing to sacrifice his son Isaac - it made me recall (hopefully accurately) that the two sons of Isaac were Esau and Jacob. Yes, Jacob. Now there is a name we know. Jacob was Isaac's second born son, and was his mother(Rebecca)'s favorite, but he managed to get Esau to give him the bithright as first born. How can this help us unravel the clues about Lost's Jacob?

Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 04-19-07 at 09:38 PM
It was a decent episode, and you all were correct about the lady in the picture ... the Jewelry Store lady who wouldn't sell Desmond the ring. She and the Head Monk both know Desmond is destined for "OTHER" things...

... looks like next week the S___ will hit the fan -- it is Sun who the Others want.

Posted by cycles2k on 04-20-07 at 10:45 AM
I thought it was a decent episode but not great. Desmond epiodes are interesting because he is an interesting character. It seemed like somewhat of a filler episode because it did not advance the plot terribly far:

- Desmond was a Monk, got fired, met Penny.
- Kate is jealous and slept with Sawyer again.
- A new person showed up. Possibly sent by Penny.

Kudos to all the people who notice the details like who is in the picture.

Posted by geg6 on 04-20-07 at 11:09 AM
I agree. I find Desmond fascinating. This ep was just that one that only advances things a tiny, little bit so that the next few, hopefully, with be action-packed. The previews seem to bear that out.

Kate's an idiot. She should look at what she has. Mrrrrrooooowwwww! I'd never look at Jack again if I was her. Gawd! He's hot.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." Albert Einstein

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 04-25-07 at 01:45 PM
So totally agree with geg. Kate's an idiot.

Posted by Rayalight on 05-02-07 at 10:22 PM
Wait I'm LOST - Pardon the Pun....Korean Ghost Story???!! Whats that about did I miss something?

"Korean Ghost Story"
Posted by trigirl on 05-03-07 at 08:26 AM
It was freakin' hilarious. When Des, Charlie, Hurley and Jin camp near the great big cable before they hear the helicopter crash, they are sitting around a campfire and Jin is using the flashlight and telling a ghost story in Korean.