URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 558
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Official BB5 Episode 20 Summary : Can we get a dictionary in the Big Brother house?...Karma!"

Posted by volsfan on 08-22-04 at 10:27 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-04 AT 10:57 PM (EST)

I would like to start off by saying that I am sitting in for Coconut, her and the nuts are visiting in-laws and she wasn’t going to have access to CBS nor Big Brother. I will be your roving reporter bringing you all the latest and greatest from the lunatics in the Big Brother house for this episode!

We begin this episode with a recap of things that have happened in previous weeks. Then, we are shown Will’s eviction and Adria saying that information came out during the week and she is glad to make the decision.

In the next little segment we find out that Nakomis has a bon fire! Is that what they call it these days? When Adria chose to evict Will, it was like dumping 100 gallons of oil on her already raging “said” bon fire! I think Nakomis needs to see a doctor or maybe someone could give her some penicillin (I have heard that will clear it right up!).

Now we get to hear Will tell Adria (while leaving the house on Thursday), “If karma is a boomerang, I will see you sooner than later.” Adria says, “HUH” Will (I will type this slow and hope she can catch on as I type so slowly), “If karma is a boomerang, I will see you sooner than later.” Adria, “Ok?” In the DR Adria says she removed a major player and it took a lot of strength! During the live show, at a break or during the Will interview, Adria tells everyone that she is glad that they were not put in her position this week! WHAT? Adria honey, you brought this on yourself and others probably would not have chosen to go down the same path as you!

Diane and Drew are in the kitchen discussing their situation! Drew voted to evict Will and Diane voted to evict Marvin. Diane wants to know what Drew is thinking. Drew starts trying to explain his vote and Diane interrupts and starts talking about the game and not the votes. Diane tells Drew that she knows he has been loyal to the twins but after this week one of them will be gone! Drew again explains his vote to evict Will! NOTE TO DREW: Drew, baby, she doesn’t want to know why you voted Will…she wants to know where you are going from this point in the game! Just stand there and look pretty dood…that’s all you got right now!

We are now privy for my nominee of the “I am an idiot” award. Nat jokingly tells Adria that karma is coming to see her. Adria says what is that? I have no idea what karma is! Maybe he is talking about KARMA Electra! NOTE TO ADRIA : Honey, CARMEN Electra is of whom you speak and that is not what Will is talking about! Webster’s says: karma : The total effect of a person's actions and conduct during the successive phases of the person's existence, regarded as determining the person's destiny. WHEW…I feel better, I think?

Immediately following the HOH competition, we are shown a clip of everyone celebrating (except Adria and Nat) Nakomis winning HOH. Adria pipes up and says, “Marvin, can you make 4 weeks in a row? You may have to make a deal with Nakomis!” ANOTHER NOTE TO ADRIA : Pancakes, the only question Nakomis has is who will be the other person besides YOU getting nominated! You don’t pick-up quickly on these types of games, do you?

The next segment is almost impossible to explain but the twins in the house, Drew, Diane, Adria and Nat discussing the bond twins have and how they can finish each other’s sentences. This segment made me think I was drunk and I haven’t had a drink all day!

This is for Anotherkim Nakomis says that Adria owes her a pinky! We are AGAIN shown that damn pinky swear agreement! THIS.IS.CHILDISH! Nakomis and Diane continue to talk how the twins will be when Adria is nominated.

FOOD COMPETITION: Everyone goes to backyard where there are covered plates for each player. They are told that they have 3 minutes to eat the plate of food and drink BLENDED into a smoothie! Each person is assigned a day of the week and if they fail to drink the smoothie in 3 minutes, the house is on PB & J for that day.

Friday: Michael has fried rice, sweet/sour chicken, fortune cookie and Dr. Pepper. He makes it!
Saturday: Marvin has fried lobster and shrimp, steamed oysters and Corona beer. He doesn’t make it!
Sunday: Adria has fettuccini alfredo, chocolate cake and red wine. She makes it!
Monday: Drew has spinach artichoke dip, filet mignon, steamed broccoli, baked potato, and apple pie and Corona beer! Boy is growing and needs the food! He does it!
Tuesday: Karen has a bean burrito, choco taco and a Diet Coke. She makes it!
Wednesday: Natalie has filet mignon, sweet potatoes and coffee. She makes it!
Thursday: Diane had spinach pizza, chicken and mashed potatoes. She makes it!

Only one day of PB & J and THIS.LOOKED.GROSS!

Nakomis gets the key to the HOH room and gets letters from home! Very touching segment except for the CD cover her DBF made…a dead bird! How strange is that? Maybe this explains the pink hair!

Cowboy walks in on Diane and Drew kissing and Cowboy tells Drew he needs to practice kissing because he isn’t doing it right! So, they (Diane and Drew) are in bed “practicing”! Drew says Diane has the lip action down but the tongue action is…EEEWWWW! LMAO! Cowboy, of all peeps, telling Drew he can’t kiss. Then we go to Cowboy stretching with the twins. They are doing squats and Cowboy is either constipated or ready to drop a 10 lb. brick! Oh, wait; Cowboy just said he was delivering a baby. WHEW! Now we have ALL the answers. LMAO again!

The eating table got reduced to 8 chairs and is smaller than before. Cowboy noticed and they are all a flutter!

Nat wants to talk to Nakomis and they are in the HOH. Nat starts, “with my position in the house, I want to make sure I’m available for anything you may have questions on or want clarified! WTF? What position is Nat in? NOMINATED? Nakomis already knows everything she needs to in order to make her nominations! Nakomis asks her why Will? She says that she had no intentions of voting him out…WAIT A MINUTE! You did vote him out! No one made you vote the way you did! It was a decision you made!

Nat goes outside and starts telling Adria a totally different story of what transpired in the HOH! Seriously, she is either lying to her own sister or CBS didn’t show the entire conversation. Nat tells Adria that she (Adria) is a class act…BLECK! I.CAN’T.TAKE.IT!

We also have to get a good 2-3 minutes about Marvin’s smelly feet! EEEWWWW! They can smell his feet even when he wears his shoes! His smelly feet is the reason he is in the concrete room by himself!

Adria goes to Nakomis and tells her that she knows she (Adria) is probably targeted this week and she is cool with that. Nakomis ask Adria, “why Will?” Adria says that Will was the easiest decision to make! (Actually, that is not true you lard arse liar! You took him out to weaken his alliance!) Then, Adria says that everyone told her they didn’t want Will to go and she went with a sure thing instead of an unknown. NOTE TO ADRIA : It was too late! You had a huge target on your back BEFORE the Will vote and you just admitted everyone told you they didn’t want Will to go!

NOMINATION CEREMONY:

1st person safe: Marvin
2nd person safe: Drew
3rd person safe: Diane
4th person safe: Karen
5th person safe: Cowboy

Adria and Natalie are the nominations!

Nakomis says that the reason for nominating these two is (are you ready AnotherKim?) because they are the only two to break a pinky swear agreement!

Tune in Tuesday night and find out who wins POV! Also, find out if that person will use the POV to remove Adria or Natalie!

OH.THE.DRAMA!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

Table of contents
  • RE: Official BB5 Episode 20 Summary : Can we get a dictionary in the Big Brother house?...Karma!,arkiegrl, 11:11 PM, 08-22-04
  • RE: Official BB5 Episode 20 Summary : Can we get a dictionary in the Big Brother house?...Karma!,BennyBoy, 01:16 AM, 08-23-04
  • RE: Official BB5 Episode 20 Summary : Can we get a dictionary in the Big Brother house?...Karma!,motormouth, 04:11 AM, 08-23-04
    • RE: Official BB5 Episode 20 Summary : Can we get a dictionary in the Big Brother house?...Karma!,sisterwoman, 06:45 AM, 08-23-04
      • RE: Official BB5 Episode 20 Summary : Can we get a dictionary in the Big Brother house?...Karma!,okaychatt, 10:49 AM, 08-24-04
  • RE: Official BB5 Episode 20 Summary : Can we get a dictionary in the Big Brother house?...Karma!,Estee, 08:00 AM, 08-23-04
  • RE: Official BB5 Episode 20 Summary : Can we get a dictionary in the Big Brother house?...Karma!,samboohoo, 09:32 AM, 08-23-04
    • RE: Official BB5 Episode 20 Summary : Can we get a dictionary in the Big Brother house?...Karma!,ginger, 11:11 AM, 08-23-04
  • RE: Official BB5 Episode 20 Summary : Can we get a dictionary in the Big Brother house?...Karma!,vixie, 11:49 AM, 08-23-04
  • Thanks, Vols!,Coconut, 12:36 PM, 08-23-04
  • RE: Official BB5 Episode 20 Summary : Can we get a dictionary in the Big Brother house?...Karma!,seahorse, 01:15 PM, 08-23-04
  • RE: Official BB5 Episode 20 Summary : Can we get a dictionary in the Big Brother house?...Karma!,Captain_Savem, 05:05 PM, 08-23-04
  • RE: Official BB5 Episode 20 Summary : Can we get a dictionary in the Big Brother house?...Karma!,okaychatt, 10:51 AM, 08-24-04
  • RE: Official BB5 Episode 20 Summary : Can we get a dictionary in the Big Brother house?...Karma!,strid333, 11:41 PM, 08-27-04

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Official BB5 Episode 20 Summary : Can we get a dictionary in the Big Brother house?...Karma!"
Posted by arkiegrl on 08-22-04 at 11:11 PM
good one, Vols!

You know it's got to be bad if CowboyGoatRoper has to give help on your kissing technique!

BTW, why do they freak out about the small table? Every season, "OMG, the table's smaller". I understand there's not a lot going on to get excited about in the house, but the table?

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

"RE: Official BB5 Episode 20 Summary : Can we get a dictionary in the Big Brother house?...Karma!"
Posted by BennyBoy on 08-23-04 at 01:16 AM
Another good one Vols! *Applause*

Posted by motormouth on 08-23-04 at 04:11 AM
Vols, I get more outa your summaries than I do watching the show!
Thanks for another great one...

*Courtesy of IceCat*

Posted by sisterwoman on 08-23-04 at 06:45 AM
<clapclapclap> Nice summary, vols! I had forgotten about Cowbaby exercising with the twins! GAW, how could his woman ever want THAT????? I guess he must be some kind of kisser. Mmmmm, pucker up those calf lips and lay one on me, you big stud. (ralphralph)
I was sooooo embarassed for him when he was giving kissing advice. The idea of THAT coming at my face would send me running for the rat poison. But who would I give it to?

Posted by okaychatt on 08-24-04 at 10:49 AM
"kissing advice. The idea of THAT coming at my face would send me running for the rat poison. But who would I give it to?"

AGREED!!!! Cowboy creeps me out.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Posted by Estee on 08-23-04 at 08:00 AM
OH.THE.DRAMA!

I keep telling you, it's spelled 'trauma'.

Posted by samboohoo on 08-23-04 at 09:32 AM
Way to step up to the plate!! Thanks Vols.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Posted by ginger on 08-23-04 at 11:11 AM
Thank you. I actually missed this oh-so-dynamic episode and thus required (nay, demanded!) a snappy summary first thing this a.m. Which you have graciously provided...

I know you are but what am I?

Posted by vixie on 08-23-04 at 11:49 AM
Fan you are hilarious. There's nothing I love more than good ol sarcasm! You are a delightful summarizerthingy. Thank you! Love your opins, too!

"Thanks, Vols!"
Posted by Coconut on 08-23-04 at 12:36 PM
I appreciate the last-minute help so that I could go off and (oh joy) spend quality time with the in-laws. *gag*

Not really sure, but I think I'd rather have kissed Cowboy.

It would have been shorter.

Posted by seahorse on 08-23-04 at 01:15 PM
Great summary Vols as always. I am glad you stepped up to the plate.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Posted by Captain_Savem on 08-23-04 at 05:05 PM

Good Job Vols!! Where's my shout out?

Yes, I am a DAW. And Karma Electric will shun you if I don't get my props!!

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop ©2004 All Rights Reserved U.C.B. Local #69

Posted by okaychatt on 08-24-04 at 10:51 AM
Props to you, Vols! I like your concept of the I Am An Idiot Award. Adria was the clear winner this past week.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Posted by strid333 on 08-27-04 at 11:41 PM
Thanks for the great summary. I didn't even need to see the show with a summary like that.

Three is the perfect number.