URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID87
Thread Number: 558
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"DWTS - Bachelor 's Melissa - the one who Jason left for Molly!"

Posted by angelgirls on 03-08-09 at 08:46 PM
Okay, now that she may be on the show, I might just watch the show this season!!

The only reason I would have tuned before in was to see Denise Richards make a fool of herself...

Melissa may just make this show worth watching again!

Previous post... correcting the DWTS heading...honestly, I can type...
and I'll make sure to preview before any posts..

Please let this be true!! I enjoyed her on the Bachelor, and saw a bit of the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader CMT show. If Tony Dovolani is her partner! Wow! She could WIN this whole thing!
AMERICA's Sweetheart!! Can't wait to find out if this is true!!
Melissa Rycroft
Melissa Rycroft was a contestant on the thirteenth season of the reality series The Bachelor. She was chosen by Jason Mesnick as the winner of the show and was proposed to, but he broke off their relationship during a reunion show.

Melissa Rycroft will take part in the 8th season of Dancing with the Stars as a replacement for Nancy O'Dell. The season will premiere on March 9, 2009.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Locking - duplicate"
Posted by Bebo on 03-08-09 at 09:11 PM
Welcome to the forums. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page.

Since we're a threaded community, we ask posters to reply to existing topics instead of starting duplicate threads. At the bottom of each post, you'll see a 'Reply' link that you can click to reply to the comment. There is also an 'Edit' button to edit an existing post (other than the header).

Locking this post as a duplicate.