URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID45
Thread Number: 558
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"NCIS rant"

Posted by Molaholic on 03-16-06 at 09:20 PM
OK, so what's the problem with the writers? And this isn't the first time, either.
Give us a fairly decent story-line; starts off with a kid packing a bomb terrorizing his Home Room (like, who never wanted to do that? Then they toss in the twist with the 'puppet' -- and build the drama as time ticks away.

And what -- INSTANT RESOLUTION!

Jethro's suddenly out of the classroom, pointing his gun at the bad guys. Somehow the techies and managed to use a feedback loop (but, wouldn't the baddies notice the change? What about the audio, suddenly repeating exactly what was said 30 min before? Just how stoopid do we think these guys are??)

Friggin' DEUS EX MACHINA{sp?} -- hey, it thrilled the ancient Greeks, but this is the friggin' 21st Century! We have a clue, ya know!

So just how did this miracle happen? We'll never know -- just like the Mom suddenly showing up in the Director's office. Damn, she must have some influence!

oh, and BTW -- enough with the foreplay -- let Probie score already!

Official LoserLodge siggie by tribephyl

Table of contents
  • RE: NCIS rant,willinCal, 03:45 PM, 03-17-06
  • RE: NCIS rant,foonermints, 10:54 PM, 03-18-06

Messages in this discussion
"RE: NCIS rant"
Posted by willinCal on 03-17-06 at 03:45 PM
What IS up with that anyway (Probie foreplay)? LOL

Sig by arkiegrl

"RE: NCIS rant"
Posted by foonermints on 03-18-06 at 10:54 PM
Another show rapidly dropping off the radar.

Handcrafted by RollDice
I still have to watch all of my Amazing Race tapes. All my time has disappeared!