URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 557
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Poor Will or is Adria more dense than Diane?"

Posted by qwertypie on 08-22-04 at 01:27 AM
Please correct me if I heard wrong as I was getting myself a late night snack, but didn't Will tell Adria something about karma coming back to haunt her sooner or later? And didn't Adria interpret that to mean Carmen Electra was coming back? And then she was trying to figure out if this was meant as a good thing or bad thing. Poor Will, he probably strained himself coming up with a pithy, clever, caustic retort to make Adria twist in despair and she is trying to figure out if Carmen Electra is coming by to visit the houseguests. Sheesh!

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Poor Will or is Adria more dense than Diane?"
Posted by vixie on 08-22-04 at 01:30 AM
Yes, qwerty, yes you got this right. What a couple of banana-brains. Please!

Posted by missygirl3 on 08-22-04 at 01:39 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-04 AT 04:57 PM (EST)

I was ROFL when A & N were trying to figure out was Karma was. Guess they dont teach you that in Sunday School. and I am so positive that Carmen Electra is going to be the next TWIST ,doesnt everyone else? Tonights ep. was pretty comical...

Posted by sisterwoman on 08-22-04 at 08:55 AM
But I think she even got Carmen's name wrong. Correct me if I'm smoking the crack, but didn't A call her Carma Electric? Or would that be spelled Karma Electric? What a bird brain.

Posted by qwertypie on 08-22-04 at 12:52 PM
Oh GAWD -- that's even funnier! It looks like being a twin in the house means sharing very limited number of brain cells.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

"RE: Karman Electric"
Posted by foonermints on 08-22-04 at 03:01 PM
Poor Adensria! I'm sure she could ask Daughter of the Mall Rat to explain Karma to her, along with the black hole that sucked out all the electrical activity of her brain. Dennis Rodman will guest star.

"RE: Karman Electric"
Posted by vixie on 08-22-04 at 03:34 PM
No wait...Dennis will just come and peer over the wall at them from the back yard! They'll think the demons are after them.... Sorry, Dennis, no offense, I swear!