URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 5560
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Leann on The Early Show"

Posted by blacknwhitedog on 11-26-04 at 08:57 AM
She was really surprised to be voted off. As soon as she saw her name the first time she knew something had gone wrong because their plan was set.

She said on the show it looked like it was her idea to vote Eliza off, but it was really a group decision. Eliza did nothing around camp and they wanted to keep Chris to do some work. She knew Scout and Twila didn't like Eliza. She was wary about Twila, but when Twila swore on her son, she thought she could trust her.

She wasn't sure at first who cast the deciding vote. At first she thought it was Ami because Ami wouldn't turn around and look at her, but then she realized it was Twila.

She was having a good time with her friend at the IC. They were laughing a lot. She didn't think she had to win it.

CBS http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/11/23/earlyshow/series/survivor/main657421.shtml

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Leann on The Early Show"
Posted by Surveysez on 11-26-04 at 10:10 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-04 AT 12:43 PM (EST)

"Scout had previously told the men she was going to vote for Eliza, whom she detests. But she flipped like a pancake and fell in line with the other women."

Lol. Pancakes anyone?

Posted by J Slice on 11-26-04 at 04:49 PM
So.Not.Funny.

Posted by Surveysez on 11-27-04 at 00:27 AM
I can honestly say it would not have been funny IF I had not read your horrific tale of childhood trauma! To come upon a pancake reference concerning someone old enough to have been the insane mother in that traumatic film- well- what can I say?

"A Julie Bash"
Posted by samboohoo on 11-26-04 at 11:35 AM
What the heck was up with her pronoucing Eliza as a-leez-a? It's freaking week 11, idiot.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

"What is she saying?"
Posted by Capn2patch on 11-26-04 at 12:42 PM
At the end of the article, there is this quote:

"We had a plan and i was sure of it and that was my downfall, I was too sure of it," she said. "But because of the plan and because everything was in place, I did. I had fun. It was great seeing her and I loved it and we are just a couple of dorks that couldn't do very well."

Sounds like SeeBS mixed 2 quotes together. The first part about Ami and her being stoopid with power and the last part about her friend at the family visit. Read together it says that her and Ami are Dorks (ROFDL!).

Too bad she didn't have this much clarity when she was in the game.