URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 552
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Im having a hard time figuring out who was more annoying last night"

Posted by Oscirus on 08-20-04 at 12:55 PM
A) Will-He proved how much of a whining hypocritical b!*$% he wwas last night with his ranting when he got voted out. Implying that Adria was racist and homophobic was way out there.

B)Adria trying to justify her decision with the coin flip excuse. All she had to do was step up to the plate instead of skirting around the real reason she voted out Will. to top all that off making herself the victim was just asnine.

c)Diane whining about playing two sides even though she was the one who chose to do it. If you are gonna be so paranoid every time you see your alliance not including you in your conversation why are you still with them and if she really wants to leave why nnot reveal to the others about your secret twins alliance. She sure wasn't complaining about the fact that Adria forced the tie instead of voting off will last night to protect her.

D)Karen-ok if will didn't do anything to warrant getting evicted, that would mean that he wasn't pissing anybody off which makes him a threat and definately warrants an eviction. Not to mention that you were just talkin with Will about getting the twins out of the house which makes you two a hypocrite.

E)Julie Chen repeating over and over and over and over How if there was a tie the hoh would break the tie. way to break the suspense Julie.

I'll just say the show in general and give it a big fat f.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Im having a hard time figuring out who was more annoying last night"
Posted by Estee on 08-20-04 at 01:00 PM
E) Julie. Because no matter what annoying thing is happening, she retains the power to make it even more annoying.

Posted by ginger on 08-20-04 at 01:24 PM
And she's getting ready to.......REPRODUCE!

Oh, the humanity. Or lack thereof.

Posted by foonermints on 08-20-04 at 01:45 PM
Welcome baby BORG! Future HostBot to our children!

Posted by twinpoweractivate on 08-20-04 at 02:23 PM
E- Julie for not calling will out on his hypocracy

Posted by motormouth on 08-20-04 at 04:55 PM
A) Will-He proved how much of a whining hypocritical b!*$% he wwas last night with his ranting when he got voted out. Implying that Adria was racist and homophobic was way out there.

B)Adria trying to justify her decision with the coin flip excuse. All she had to do was step up to the plate instead of skirting around the real reason she voted out Will. to top all that off making herself the victim was just asnine.

It's a toss up for me.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

Posted by Nanook on 08-20-04 at 06:05 PM
First place goes to Will, for being a liar, a hypocrite , a sore loser, and a crybaby. Second place goes to RoboChen, for failing several times to call Will out.

Posted by hyperprincess2005 on 08-21-04 at 08:25 PM
A, because she's so damn smug. I get Head of House? Screw alliances, because I'm the master now. Will was at least attractive and decently nice; A and Nat are so damn ugly I'm surprised that put them on TV. And they got that advantage... and now, hopefully they burn. Sure, they think they can do whatever they want, and it chapped my ##### especially when they thought Marvin and Will would kiss their #####. I was so happy when they showed some dignity.