URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 549
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Rate the Best BB Season in Order from 1-5 and Why (might be duplicate)"

Posted by universityofkentuckyrocks on 06-03-05 at 04:33 PM
LAST EDITED ON 06-03-05 AT 09:45 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 06-03-05 AT 09:33 PM (EST)

Which one was your favorite Big Brother
This is for people who truly like the show and is an avid fan.
1. BB3 (Really fun to watch everybody form alliances and have really good competitions)
2. BB5 (we got to see the 4 Horsemens)
3. BB2 (got a lot more action)
4. BB4 (just a bunch of bad players and exes)
5. BB1 (because we americans voted and it was boring)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Rate the Best BB Season in Order from 1-5 and Why (might be duplicate)"
Posted by iloverob on 06-15-05 at 03:08 PM
It is hard for me to rate the best to worst because there were things I really liked/hated with each.

I loved Britany in the 1st. Hated Dr. Evil at first and then ended up LOVING him later. Hated the 4 horsemen. If I had to rate the worst, I'd say BB5.

I loved 1-3?????? because of the banners, etc. wished they hadn't stopped those. yeah, it was cheating, but boy did it provide entertainment and make you want to watch the feeds more.

I can't wait for it to come on. Can't wait to see the new characters.

Posted by NancyOttawa on 06-16-05 at 02:18 PM
I have to say I didn't enjoy the last one as much either. I liked the first one as it was new and fresh but too bad they had the housemates voting people out rather than the old format of the public voting people out. It made people a little too nicey nicey. My favorite part of #1 was watching Hardy showering outside! WOWZA! SOme of my other faves of BB were Bunky, Britney, Marcellas (but only when he was with "what's her name" the blonde, cheese eating, wino) LOL

Posted by LibraRising on 06-19-05 at 10:26 PM
the blonde, cheese eating, wino

Paris Hilton?

A kyngsladye/IceCat masterpiece.

Posted by universityofkentuckyrocks on 06-26-05 at 01:16 AM
Yeah that came to my mind too.

Posted by memyselfandi on 06-17-05 at 12:49 PM
I didn't see #1 so I can't really include it.
#3-best mix of people
#2-Hated then loved Dr.Will he was devious but honest about it.
#5-the whole dna thing got old
#4-didn't like the exes.

Posted by strid333 on 06-18-05 at 12:34 PM
LAST EDITED ON 06-18-05 AT 12:35 PM (EST)

Ok, I never watched Season 1 or 2 (mainly because Season 1 looked like my life - I was in summer school and living in residence at the time and it just felt uncomfortable, yet I watched Survivor which came on just before). So, to be fair, I will only rank Seasons 3-5.

Season 3 was my favourite because we had Marcellas and his relationship with Amy (but near the end, she was getting on my nerves).

Season 5 was my next favourite because the 4 Donkey-men, as much as they were annoying, and the Pinky Swear Alliance and Project DNA was interesting to see. And the followup House Calls show with Gretchen and Marcellas really added to the show.

Season 4 was my least favourite. I was so mad at the final two. And as if that weren't enough, SeeBS decided to give Aliwhore another chance at reality fame by going onto TAR (which allowed them to also put Romber on a later TAR season). There wasn't anybody I really loved on this show. America voted to have Robert's daughter talk with him all the time, because they cared about the daughter and not about Robert.

Three is the perfect number.

Posted by LadyT on 06-19-05 at 07:45 PM
I didn't see BB1 so I wont included it.

1. BB2 because of Dr Will, who I want to marry someday. He was so devious and fun and I hated Nicole so much because she was stupid and believed him on everything. It was so awesome to see him win.

2 BB3 because of Marcelleus and Amy. I also loved to make fun of Chiara.

4. BB5 because BB4 sucked something awful

Posted by jeremythegreat on 07-14-05 at 09:26 PM
Well I only watched 4,5 and how I'm watching 6 but out of those I liked 5 the best. I was gritting my teeth while I was watching those 2 faced little turds lie, cheat, sneak and get it on all over the house. And Drew totally deserved to win.

And what are these banners that were mentioned from the early episodes?

Posted by Lasann on 07-15-05 at 01:29 PM
Only saw BB3, 4, 5, and now six.

Loved BB3 because of Marcellas, Amy et.all. I think BB took more time and let you get to know each person (now it seems all we get is recaps!!)

BB4 I enjoyed to a degree, however when Jun won I almost puked and now it is my LEASE favorite.

BB5 would be my #2 - Nakomis was very interesting to watch and Diane deserved to win.