URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 545
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"New Paradise Hotel"

Posted by Jenrae5 on 09-07-04 at 08:15 PM
I live in the US...we had the first paradise hotel last summer. Does anyone know when the next one will be coming out?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: New Paradise Hotel"
Posted by Krr24Jlf on 09-08-04 at 07:30 AM
I also live in the US and I was reading on Fox's webpage that season 2 of Paradise Hotel was supposed to be coming out in the summer of 2004 and as you and I both know, the summer is over. So I would really appreciate any information on when the new season will start.

Posted by brittallen on 09-15-04 at 01:34 AM
I think on the last episode they said something about it coming back last January with a twist and it never came back. My guess would definitely be that it's not coming back again

"Forever Eden"
Posted by sleeeve on 09-15-04 at 04:40 PM
Forever Eden was the sequel to Paradise Hotel - the big twist being that the show had no scheduled end-date and that people could conceivably stay on the show forever.

There was no audience the second time around, and the show was rapidly cancelled.

Posted by coolguy514 on 05-13-05 at 03:17 AM
Hi I am Jay and I too love PH. I was just looking around today about PH and I like to be the barer of good news. Paradise Hotel is coming back on FOX. Thats right it's coming back. FOX says they are condersiding bringinig it back at summer 2005. I hope everyone enjoys this news.

Here is my source, I only get the my sources from the real deal.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/paradisehotel/

click on full story for the whole story.

Remember when FOX say they are going to do something 99% of the time they do what they say.

Posted by ConsiderThis on 06-04-05 at 10:43 AM
Oh, I soooo hope this is true. I really like PHo,
Have you ever, I mean EVER seen such a villain as Charla????

Thanks for the news!!!!

http://www.health-boundaries-bite.com/Fingernails.html
Your fingernails reflect your health --
Learn what warning signs to look for --
Karen Kline

"Not coming back"
Posted by Bebo on 09-08-04 at 10:28 AM
Fox has announced their schedules for the Fall and Winter, and PHo is nowhere to be found.

Posted by Vanessa on 09-27-04 at 08:15 PM
As far as I know, it is coming back. Casting has begun..

Posted by Bebo on 09-28-04 at 08:27 AM
Source please? Since Fox has already published both its fall and winter lineups, and PHo is nowhere to be seen, the belief has been that it's not coming back.

Posted by Vanessa on 09-28-04 at 08:59 AM
You know what, I can't remember where I saw it... But I have seen pictures of the new cast.. There is a girl that lokks a lot like Tara.
But hey, I'm from Denmark, so what do I know, right?? We'er a "bit" behind over here

Posted by Vanessa on 09-28-04 at 09:00 AM
Wow, my spelling was horrible!!! It should be: looks and we're..

Posted by Bebo on 09-28-04 at 03:36 PM
I was just asking, since there have been no press releases here in the US saying that Paradise Hotel is coming back.

Perhaps they're getting ready to show a similar show like Forever Eden?

Posted by Vanessa on 09-28-04 at 04:03 PM
I know, and it wasn't an attack.
Here in Denmark Forever Eden has not been showed.. I just looked at the pictures from P-Ho and 3 of them were from P-Ho 2.. But maybe I misunderstood that.. Maybe that was Forever Eden..??

Posted by Loree on 03-09-05 at 03:50 PM
FOX is considering bringing it back for Summer 2005

http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/articles/story.php?s=3300

Posted by RollDdice on 03-10-05 at 03:29 AM
Parasite Ho-tel was the best. It's a shame they keep lumping it in with Forever Eden.

But here are the scariest words in Reality TV: "Also reportedly on the table -- just when you thought you might have finally seen the last of Toni Ferrari -- is a return of Paradise Hotel's original cast."

Your Official Croupier at the Pair-Of-Dice Hotel

(Going Old School with the sig pic...)

"Unbelievable!"
Posted by Angelfood on 04-07-05 at 12:13 PM
No way! When?

Yahtzee!

"RE: Unbelievable!"
Posted by RollDdice on 04-07-05 at 03:38 PM
Hopefully, this summer. Game on!

Posted by coolguy514 on 05-13-05 at 03:19 AM
Hi I am Jay and I too love PH. I was just looking around today about PH and I like to be the barer of good news. Paradise Hotel is coming back on FOX. Thats right it's coming back. FOX says they are condersiding bringinig it back at summer 2005. I hope everyone enjoys this news.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/paradisehotel/

click on full story for the whole story.

Remember when FOX say they are going to do something 99% of the time they do what they say.

Posted by RollDdice on 05-13-05 at 03:40 AM

First of all Jay, welcome to RTW. Secondly, I'm glad that your "real deal" source is the Latest Show News page of this very website.

And as much as I'd like P-Ho to come back this summer, this quote...

"We're exploring the possibility of bringing it back," Thompson told C21 Media.

... is a little vague for me. Like many others here, I'll be crossing my fingers and hoping to see the return of my favorite Fox guilty pleasure.

Posted by coolguy514 on 05-13-05 at 01:52 PM
well we can only hope that it happens.