URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 5431
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Rory's Editing"

Posted by silentJ on 10-14-04 at 10:32 PM
I haven't been follwing the spoilers this season, so this may be a moot point to all of you, but I think Rory is getting edited similarly to Kathy from season 4. He was in danger early, now a swap has him looking better (well until next week). PLus there is Brady's comment last week about him winning by not being a threat. Thought? And no REAL spoilers please, just speculation.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Rory's Editing"
Posted by forehead on 10-14-04 at 10:37 PM
This would be a good question to ask in this thread:
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/5313.shtml
AFTER survivor has aired on the west coast.

Posted by JohnMc on 10-15-04 at 11:00 AM
Not a chance that Rory is getting a Kathy edit.

Kathy ran like a mad woman when she first got there because she was afraid. She didn't want to get voted off, so she tried to be a leader right away. Quite frankly, had Rotu not won so many challenges, then she'd have been an early boot.

Contrast this with Rory. Lopevi is not a team of challenge whores. They are a divided team, and Rory is only around because they kicked off 3 of the Fit 4 first. And don't think that JK wasn't next on the boot list had their not been a swap.

The other thing about Kathy is that in the end, Kathy learned a lot about herself and became a changed person. Rory is the same big mouth that he was when he started the game. Maybe he will evolve, but that remains to be seen. At this point, I don't see Rory getting a Kathy edit.

Posted by caveman on 10-15-04 at 11:13 AM
Rory's strength will be his weaknesses. Rory is the guy I would want on my final two and I'm guessing most eveyone else will feel the same way. I doubt he has a strategy at this point other than to be on the side of the most powerful faction. He'll go with the flow and be tolerated like a lamprey.

Caveman

Posted by Loree on 10-15-04 at 12:34 PM
This morning on the TES Bubba actually talked very nicely about Rory. He said Rory was alot nicer than he was portrayed on the show and they became very close. So maybe he isn't as hated as we are led to believe. The women seemed to like him.