URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 543
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"New cast"

Posted by Loree on 08-28-04 at 08:09 AM
NBC has the new cast on their website now.

http://www.nbc.com/nbc/The_Apprentice_2/candidates/index.shtml

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: New cast"
Posted by nicalai on 09-02-04 at 06:59 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-02-04 AT 07:00 PM (EST)

was it only me, or did anyone notice that all of the new season apprentices' have college degrees. unless i didn't read it right. but in last season, some were very successful minus the schooling. in this one, everyone looks like a model and everyone is a grad or harvard or someplace like that.

Posted by Estee on 09-02-04 at 07:18 PM
Call it Survivor 2 Syndrome: we went from a group of fairly ordinary businesspeople (plus one mental case) who had no idea if they'd be on a hit and were most interested in the job to a group of DAWs who see this as their chance to start the clock on fifteen minutes of fame. Feels very familiar.

Posted by Brownroach on 09-03-04 at 02:43 PM
The guy with the pink suit and the polka-dot bow tie has GOT to go.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Posted by HistoryDetective on 09-07-04 at 12:07 PM
But he was so charming in his interview for Entertainment Weekly... When asked if he preferred George or Carolyn: "Carolyn. Because she's a fairly attractive blonde." I hope she eats him for breakfast...

Posted by rtrader on 09-11-04 at 01:49 AM
Call it Survivor 2 Syndrome:

we went from a group of fairly ordinary businesspeople (plus one mental case) who had no idea if they'd be on a hit and were most interested in the job to a group of DAWs who see this as their chance to start the clock on fifteen minutes of fame.
Feels very familiar.

Very insightful. Interestingly enough now that the ratings are in, and Apprentice 2 came in with lower ratings than the (first Apprentice) opener last year. It's too early to see if this show will lose steam over time, but unless there is some interesting conflicts to grab people's interest, there may not be an Apprentice 3.

Posted by frodo2 on 09-11-04 at 04:01 AM
What's a DAW?

Posted by rtrader on 09-11-04 at 10:44 AM
What's a DAW?

desperate attention whore

Posted by volsfan on 09-07-04 at 06:57 PM
Chris doesn't have a college degree!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

"Anyone else notice"
Posted by DontGetMeStarted on 09-06-04 at 01:12 PM
that more people seem to be keeping in touch with Omorosa than Amy... At least that's what it looked like to me...

"Sandy"
Posted by samboohoo on 09-08-04 at 08:50 AM
Sandy is from Rockville, Maryland. On the September 8 Elliott in the Morning Show, Elliott had people calling in who knew Sandy. There was a lot of bashing, but here's the gist of it:

She is the co-owner of the bridal shop, not the owner.

She was homecoming queen in high school.

She dated Paul in high school for a few years and they were engaged.

She is apparently married, but separated as a result of something that happened during the filming.

Lots of girls from high school and from shopping at her bridal show have called her the "B" word.

There were also lots of comments about her sex life.

It was quite entertaining, can't wait to see her tomorrow.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

"RE: Sandy"
Posted by okaychatt on 09-08-04 at 07:59 PM
"There were also lots of comments about her sex life"

Hmmmmmmm - must have something to do with, "apparently married, but separated as a result of something that happened during the filming."

And here I thought George was a gentleman. :-P

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.
Gossip is rarely accurate, but it is so much fun!

"RE: Sandy"
Posted by samboohoo on 09-09-04 at 09:18 AM
Most of the sex comments were actually from her teen years. But there was something relating to the marriage.

They ended up talking to a couple of her friends and Sandy herself and there was always "No Comment" in response to the state of the marriage.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

I too love a good gossip session.