URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID45
Thread Number: 541
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Campus Ladies"

Posted by Puffy on 01-22-06 at 01:47 PM

A hilarious new show on the Oxygen network is "Campus Ladies." I see why it's on cable. "Lesbian Lovers," "All-Nighter," and "Night of the Condom" are title of episodes shown this week.

It's about 2 "older" women who go back to college and live in the dorm with the college-aged students. Oxygen shows it on Sundays and Mondays during the day, at night and late night. Check your listings. We couldn't stop laughing.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Campus Ladies"
Posted by nazpink on 01-24-06 at 07:54 AM
I watched my first episode of Campus Ladies on Saturday and whole heartedly decided to watch it on Sunday night. I love the show it is definately hilarious. The characters are quirky and lovable and the situations are common yet given a twist to come out as belly busters. When I saw the "Lesbian Lovers" epidsode I was surprised at how far they took it, the most I expected was a bit of kissing, but I thought it was great to see the ladies in bed trying to fool around, I know I couldn't help but laugh. I am going to continue to watch this show it's too good to pass up.

"RE: Campus Ladies"
Posted by DooWahDitty on 01-24-06 at 11:21 AM
LAST EDITED ON 01-24-06 AT 11:22 AM (EST)

And those "older" women would be all of...... 26? Ok, Puffy's usually spot on, so I will watch. Oh, and welcome nazpink!

But I will not think about the scenarios this conjures up re my daughter at SDSU