URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID11
Thread Number: 541
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Ep. 9 Clues"

Posted by malibubarbie on 07-09-02 at 09:53 PM
Shoot, I'm no good at this, my mole just walked outta the game. I'll let you guys handle the clues tonight. Maybe I'll post some of my notes later, but for now, my spirit is broken.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Ep. 9 Clues"
Posted by ThE_mOlE_gUrL on 07-09-02 at 10:07 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-09-02 AT 10:31 PM (EST)

Ahhh!!! The Oracle strikes again!!!~ malibubabie, As soon as I saw Darwin was executed, I kew you would be pissed off lol. I didn't spot ant good clues(no surprise there) but there was probably something with the numbers on the paper and the numbers in the car game. Sooo... judging from next week's previews, the coalition is going to be Dorothy/Heather. BUT.... the next person in the Oracle's order is Dorothy, so I think Heather is going to play Dorothy and she's going to get executed. Or maybe there'll be a tie. I'm really starting to suspect Bribs now but I'm going to stay in Camp Heather for now. But I'll probably change by next week. (malibubarbie,I purposly didn't start the Episode 9 clues this week because I stole all the glory from you last week(sorry about that!) lol

Edited to say: I dunno maybe I am wrong about Dorothy being next. I sure as hell hope I am because I hate Bill and want him gone. Al and Bill~DIE GREASE MONKEYS DIE!!!

Posted by DYORK on 07-09-02 at 10:12 PM
I thought the next person on the Oracle is Bill,
up down, up down,

Posted by malibubarbie on 07-09-02 at 10:14 PM
You are too kind, MoleGurl, I definitely appreciate starting it! Gives me some kind of glory despite my baby being gone. What I was wondering about, was the question saying, "Did the mole drive to the interviews today?" I was like, "Huh?" But, I guess it wasn't important since it was edited out. They should have Mole TV. Mole, Mole, Mole 24 hours a day!

Dorothy- I was kind of surprised, there were 2 questions singling her out, maybe that confused my poor little baby. She definitely rose eyebrows with her cracking the code at the last minute. Oh Lord, you should have seen me, hugging the couch pillow, screaming and jumping, saying, "GO AWAY AL!" When he got the green, "GO AWAY BILL!" It went on like this until I fell into the couch and it hit me, my man was gone. Alas, it wasn't meant to be. I'll recover soon enough.

If anyone would like to rub Darwin's absense in my face, visit the thread entitled NOOOOOOOOOO! I'm going to be a good sport, I'm going to be a good sport... Is anyone looking for someone to join their FOMO camp? I refuse Bill since I hate him, and Al because he's so greasy, and I won't watch him for 5 more weeks. Any openings in Dorothy or Bribs FOMO for a rejected Darwin FOMO?

Posted by MYVERYOWN on 07-09-02 at 10:50 PM
the oracle thing doesnt go up, down, up ,down. if you noticed the two girls that were together(lisa and ali) were executed. then the two guys that were together(patrick and rob) were executed. then the two girls that were together(myra and katie) were executed. i left elavia out because she wasnt executed. then darwin bill and bribs are together and they will be the next three executed. darwin is already gone bill is next and then bribs. and the new coalition between heather and dorothy explains a whole lot because that would leave al to be the mole. he was my top pick from the begginning and he is the mole. i was right. yes!!!!!

Posted by cyclehausen on 07-09-02 at 10:56 PM
The oracle goes up-down. Bill is next.

Posted by DYORK on 07-09-02 at 11:08 PM
>the oracle thing doesnt go up,
>down, up ,down.

Some one posted it here before:
Buth anything is possible

Al
Heather
Bribs
Elavia
Bill
Katie
Rob
Lisa
Ali
Patrick
Myra
Darwin
Dorothy

So it would be ALI, LISA, PATRICK, ROB, MYRA (Elavia) gets taken off the list KATIE, DARWIN, BILL, DOROTHY, BRIBS, AL, HEATHER

up down, up down from Ali and so on.

Posted by Kokoro on 07-09-02 at 11:43 PM
Well, the Oracle looks solid, but I'm hoping for a change next week - not just because I think Bill is the mole, but does anyone want to see Al or Heather actually win this thing?

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Posted by ThE_mOlE_gUrL on 07-10-02 at 00:03 AM
Actually, I'm rooting for Heather to win. *turns red* Oh God I'm so embarassed but she's been my favorite since the beginning. Yes, I know I should be so ashamed of myself. But she won't win because she's THE MOLE!!!

Posted by monade on 07-10-02 at 00:18 AM
I don't have a problem with Heather winning the game, in fact she is one of my favorite player now as for Al.... I can't even fathom that he is the mole but him still being in the game is starting to point that he may be the mole after all.

Posted by Loree on 07-10-02 at 00:32 AM
NO NOT AL!!!!!

I sit every week waiting to see the red screen for Al's name. But he just keeps staying on and on...

I did think it was interesting that Dorothy thinks Bill put the mole stamp in her journal. She said she found a white hair like Bill's. Now does she think the actual mole put it there or just a player that had an offer at an exemption??? And why would someone think she put it there herself?

Posted by tammyb on 07-10-02 at 12:55 PM
See, that's why he's the perfect mole! Noone suspects him. Isn't it ideal to have someone like that? If I were picking a mole, I would choose someone who seems like a total schmuck, but is really pretty intelligent. I think Al's sharper than he's given credit for.

"Question"
Posted by ekr on 07-10-02 at 10:41 AM
I looked for this in the FAQ section, but I couldn't find it so I'll ask here. Where did the order for the Oracle come from? Is there somewhere that it is explained? Thanks for any help pointing me in the right direction.

"RE: Question"
Posted by lroy on 07-10-02 at 11:02 AM
See the RAGE FOR ORDER: HELP thread, the name "oracle" came from the ABC boards.

I really should be working right now... nah!

But then again, what the heck do i know...

Posted by ekr on 07-10-02 at 11:28 AM
Thank you!

Posted by pabby on 07-10-02 at 07:57 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-12-02 AT 11:55 AM (EST)

lroy has pointed you in the right direction for the "Execution Pattern Theory." It can be found here:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID11/375.shtml#47

The Execution Pattern Theory (EPT -- for lack of a better name) is based on the Introduction Order Lineup. Although I've remained skeptical about it since I first posted it after Episode 5, it has remained on track so far.

However, this is not the same as the "Oracle" theory referred to on the ABC Boards. That pattern blew up when Myra was executed in Episode 6 (they had predicted Katie).

I don't want anyone to be confused about the two different patterns. I don't know who on this board started referring to the "EPT" as the "Oracle," but it seems to be snowballing and causing confusion for many people. I posted the EPT on this board in June . . . I've never posted it on the ABC Board nor referred to it in any way. The "Oracle" originated on the ABC Boards . . . to my knowledge, it has never been posted on this board. (From what I've read on the ABC Boards, the "Oracle" stirred up quite a bit of resentment toward the authors of the "Oracle" because they wanted to keep it a secret. When they missed Myra's execution by predicting Katie, their pattern fell apart. They still held out hope that Katie would accept the bribe the following week and that Myra would be brought back to take her place, but that didn't happen either. After Episode 7 (Elavia's bribe), they finally revealed it to everyone.)

Sorry that EPT is not a very original name . . . I never had much confidence that the pattern would continue this long, so I never actually named it.

Have fun with it!

PS: By the way, Bill is next in line if the EPT doesn't derail.

"Green."
Posted by Stuefis on 07-09-02 at 10:24 PM
"Anderson's" car was green, they had a greenhouse, and AC stood in green light at execution. Al's favorite color- green.
My final 3: Al, Dorothy, Heather.

"Green Theory"
Posted by LUCKYtheTRUTHkid on 07-10-02 at 01:03 AM
>"Anderson's" car was green, they had
>a greenhouse, and AC stood
>in green light at execution.
>Al's favorite color- green.

Hmm. I have something to add to this.

As it seems Stuefis astutely noted, Anderson was standing in green light at the execution during this episode. Maybe the order that they walked out in, as the hallway was lit by fire and thus was RED . Perhaps this is how they'll narrow it down to the top 3. After checking the tape, this is the order I found:

Darwin
Heather
Bill
Bribs
Dorothy
Al

Now, I know it doesn't fit the Oracle at Delphi's POV, but hey. Theories are theories.

XOXO,
Lucky

"RE: Green Theory"
Posted by blemer on 07-10-02 at 12:17 PM
Interesting theory. I don't really have a clue but more of an observation. I loved the execution this week cause those catacombs were cool. Anderson standing under the green light was really spooky and awsome.

Side-note: Did everyone catch the Austin Powers "Mole" preview during last night's episode? That was awsome. I died laughting. How perfect.

Posted by true on 07-09-02 at 10:25 PM
I might be confused, but the way I read the intro order clue, Bill would be next. If Heather and Dorothy team up, it makes sense that they would target Bill. Wasn't Bill, Dorothys least favorite player? Geeze, you really do need a journal to keep it all straight.

The thing that stuck out for me this episode, was that Bill targeted Dorothy to neutralize. It makes sense that he would target a player, and not his suspect for the Mole. So, all I got out of it was that Bill doesn't suspect Dorothy to be the Mole. If Bill were the Mole, why would he care if he was neutralized?

I am amazed that Al is still in the game. He seems so clueless.

Heather has exemption on the brain, thats all she talks about.

Bribs seems to be skating along effortlessly. Still my pick for the Mole.

true

Posted by malibubarbie on 07-09-02 at 10:34 PM
But Bribs did say when they were going in, "WHY THE HELL DON'T I EVER GET AN EXEMPTION?" It seemed very Heather-esque. Then again, he turned down the Gladiator exemption. Maybe some foreshadowing here? Though, I admit, Bribs and Dorothy are my next mole picks. Al would be, if I weren't hoping against all hope that he would leave. That Grease monkey needs to go back home to his beloved sister and their children concieved through incest. Oh, and it's lovely that Katie lost 50 lbs. since the show. I'm wondering if they did the reunion show this year after the show was brought back, or last year after it rapped. I guess we'll find out.

Um, yes, so tonight sucks big monkey balls. I'm sorry, Cycle, I truly understand you now. >

(Surgeon General's Warning: Barbie is in a huge state of rage at the moment. Please disregard all comments made by her.)

"Bill and the sticker"
Posted by NaughtyKittySara on 07-10-02 at 00:02 AM
Did everyone notice when Anderson found the sticker in Dorothy's journal he said something like it was the mole's mark. This sounded strange to me...maybe Bill is the mole?

"RE: Bill and the sticker"
Posted by dragonstorm on 07-10-02 at 03:56 AM
It wasn't Anderson who said that -- it was one of the other players. (The voice was offscreen at the time.)

"RE: Bill and the sticker"
Posted by NaughtyKittySara on 07-10-02 at 06:16 AM
Your right, I think Darwin said it, oops!

Posted by monade on 07-10-02 at 00:21 AM
are you talking about when they ended the ball game and was about to leave the room and heading to the elevator? If that is it, I believe it was Darwin who said that and I think he said something to like why was he never offered an exemption. And although he, Bribs and Heather never got an exemption. Heather and Bribs were offered, Darwin never even came close to it.

Another thing, this is another time where Bill got offered and exemption and did not get to use it. Amazing he is not upset about it. Suspicious?

Posted by curious on 07-10-02 at 00:42 AM
But Bribs did say when they were going in, "WHY THE HELL DON'T I EVER GET AN EXEMPTION?"

I'm sure that Darwin was the one to say that.
Not like it matters now

Posted by malibubarbie on 07-10-02 at 01:06 AM
You're right! Sorry, I just rewatched my tapes, but yup, Darwin sure did say it. *sniffles* Still can't believe he's gone!

Posted by a77u12a on 07-10-02 at 02:12 AM
"why the hell dont i ever get an exemption?"

i think it was darwin saying this, wasn't it? confirmation anyone?

"RE: Ep. 9 Clues-oracle"
Posted by aquarius on 07-10-02 at 08:21 AM
I know I asked this on another thread (but I can't remember what thread it was...DUHH !)...Would someone explain the "Oracle Theory" please?!... Thank you..

Posted by curious on 07-10-02 at 00:49 AM
Why was Bill's exemption not mentioned at all tonight? I know Anderson said it was going to remain a secret, but doesn't this strike anyone as being odd? Anderson has always brought up the exemptions that were given out before the execution, even if they were supposed to be kept a secret until then. When will we find out that Bill was given this exemption? Because it is still a secret, does this mean that another exemption (or game) will be built on this?

Posted by pwbk on 07-10-02 at 01:17 AM
Bill didn't get an exemption. Bill got to neutralize someone, but that was never revealed to the group (firstly because there is no need to, and secondly, because the neutralizer didn't do anything.) It is an interesting note though that twice Bill's efforts to earn an exemption or prevent others from earning one became null and void. But, he's not the mole, if that's what you're trying to imply. He's next and Heather's the Mole. Long live the Mole.

--------------------------
"In life there are many paths in which you can choose. Which ever one you choose will be the wrong one so have fun and try not to make a total fool of yourself.

"Is it me? Is it you? Who knows? Guess Who?" - Guess Who Commercial

Posted by curious on 07-10-02 at 08:30 AM
sorry, you're right, it wasn't an exemption, it was to avoid being neutralized.

Just to clear up something: I don't think that Bill is the mole.

"Something I noticed..."
Posted by LadyLuna on 07-10-02 at 01:23 AM
Why did Anderson go into everyone's room to wake them up, except Dorothy's? Why did she come open the door to great him? Why didn't they let us inside her room? Any theories?

I still have no idea who it is. I'm leaning towards Heather. She new Al was drunk and yet talked him into that wager and then conveniently spilled the wine.

Although, Al did raise my eyebrow today. There is no way I could drink as much wine as he did and then answer all those detailed questions about the previous day... unless I had some insider's information.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

"RE: Something I noticed..."
Posted by WHaTTHeMoLe on 07-10-02 at 03:26 AM
When Anderson enters each room, he knocks first, then opens the door. If you go back and watch the footage right before, they show everyone going to bed--except Dorothy, who was up going through her journal. My guess is that she was awake when Anderson knocked, and came to open the door herself.

-WtM

"RE: Something I noticed..."
Posted by plimtuna on 07-11-02 at 01:11 PM
I reasoned her already being up with the possibility that she had the second lock on her door. Hotel rooms have a keyed lock (usually a scan card) and a latch system so that you can prevent a miad from coming in while you are sleeping or showering.

Too much business travel I guess.

PlimTuna
"Now that reality has been redefined, can I start living my dreams?"

"Bill's neutralization task"
Posted by Supergrrl on 07-10-02 at 01:34 AM
Curious about why Bill was chosen to carry out the dubious task of neutralizing a player. Couple of theories:
1) He is the Mole, and therefore he won't likely be neutralized. Chances of Bill not carrying out the task are slim because there was ample opp to do it while the others were busy with the car.
2) If he were the Mole, why would he need to compete for an exemption? So it wouldn't matter if he got neutralized or not.
3) being one of the least liked players in the group, producers intentionally trying to throw some people off.

"Spider webs"
Posted by Supergrrl on 07-10-02 at 01:38 AM
Too lazy to rewatch the tape, but I suspect in the webs shown in the window before the execution. Anybody?

"They told us Darwin was going..."
Posted by ArthursPlace on 07-10-02 at 02:34 AM
When they were doing the executions, AC was saying "...and you'll have to leave without a word" spiel, they were focused on Darwin the whole time -- I said out loud "looks like Darwin is going"... sure enough.

Ah, well. More Bribs for the rest of us.

Dorothy FOMO!

"Things that make you go hmmm...."
Posted by a77u12a on 07-10-02 at 02:38 AM
hoo boy... lemme see how my memory is

i remember the frame being stuck on the number 143 on some door early in the show... i dont know what it means, but a lot of people here seem to be fixated on the numbers and things in the game... so there you go.

i thought it was really weird how dorothy figured out the lock combination. she's a smart cookie, but her theory (six players left now, 3 at the end, descending order... AHA reverse that!) seems a little... off? far fetched? especially considering that the combo was sitting on the odometer the whole time... maybe she was trying to cover for herself? maybe she's just got a weird way of thinking about things... or maybe her combination theory was right, it just seems odd that it was the conclusion she came to, with no confirmation or explanation from the coopmeister. of course, they could have edited coop's explanation out. whatever.

i also thought it was interesting that so many people tried to sabotage the night ball game. first darwin i guess. then bribs. then bill, to get the exemption. but here's what i thought was fishy.
al left the game really early. sure, he was pretty wasted, but still...
second. heather KNEW there would be an exemption. she said so. WHY did she leave the game. wouldn't she assume, that you'd have to stay in the game longer to get the exemption, seeing as there was more than one opportunty to leave the game? what i mean is, wouldn't she assume that the exemption came by being more active in the game, rather than leaving? herm... maybe not =P
third. darwin let dorothy take his turn... OR DID HE? i think we'd all have to agree that dorothy is either extremely smart or the mole. as such, would she really hit the ball out of turn ON ACCIDENT?

dorothy is looking more and more moleish IMHO.

anyways there's my two cents. think of it what you will, or rip it apart as you please.

a77u12a

"RE: Things that make you go hmmm...."
Posted by Red Lady on 07-10-02 at 03:24 AM
"Heather KNEW there would be an exemption. she said so.
>WHY did she leave the game? What I mean is, wouldn't she
assume that the exemption came by being more active in the game, rather than leaving?"

I agree w/ your point. During the "Grease Your Gnome" game, she also stated an exemption would be inside the gnome. Plus, after complaining early on about NOT getting offered an exemption, she turned down her opportunity in the "prison cell" game to earn one.

"Darwin let dorothy take his turn... OR DID HE?
I think we'd all have to agree that Dorothy is either extremely smart or the mole. As such, would she really hit the ball out of turn ON ACCIDENT?"

I think this is a very valid observation. If Darwin had not been eliminated, his move would have been highly suspicious. But because he WAS eliminated, perhaps he thought he knew who the Mole was, and therefore tried to simply sabotage the game to throw suspicion his way. But...more interesting is your point that Dorothy would have KNOWN than Darwin had not taken his turn.

Notice how Dorothy manages to blow every, single "physical" game. She can handle the mental gymnastics, but "oh my heck" she can't even manage to swing a ball in proper sequence!

If she is the Mole...why would the producers make her so lame in all physical aspects?

Of course, on the other hand...other players are inept in BOTH physical and mental challenges...(Does BILL come to mind?)

So what do I know?
Nothing...Nada...Zip...

Regards,
Red Lady

Posted by malibubarbie on 07-10-02 at 01:19 PM
Dorothy also said in a confessional, "This is a REALLY easy game to sabotage and look like a simple mistake." I still can't believe the previews, she and Heather... AGH! "So who do you wanna knock of first?" Of course, since according to previews, it seems to work, I don't believe either of them is the mole. Apparently, they're targeting Bill who's not the mole. So, that leaves Al and Bribs.

Posted by ekr on 07-10-02 at 11:50 AM
I agree, especially about Al. He weasels his way into every single game because he is afraid he might miss something, but tonight he was tired? I don't care how many glasses of wine he had, I think it was suspicious that he volunteered himself to leave the game.

Posted by Loree on 07-10-02 at 12:38 PM
Al (like Katie) likes to get all the attention. He always draws attention to himself by telling his stories and wanting to be the leader in the games. He probably knew he couldn't stay awake and thought he would get attention by being the first to leave. Al always wants to have special attention.

Posted by mikey on 07-10-02 at 01:47 PM
I would read Al's actions as wanting to go for the exemption. At the time they were asked "who is the most tired" not "who wants to leave." In that position, I would expect and exemption offer would be coming and that the person singled out would be the one offered an exemption. So Al is not the mole.

But Dorothy knowing the clue to the combination -- I still can't figure out what her theory was. The possibility of randomly selecting a four digit combination is almost 10,000-1. For her to come up with it based on incorrect reasoning is nearly impossible. She is the mole

"The combination"
Posted by Created4LIfe on 07-10-02 at 04:33 PM
I'm sorry guys...but that combination was not that difficult. And she was working on the combination for about 15 minutes. Dwindling numbers was the obvious clue...

I grant you that it was interesting that she thought of reversing the numbers. But I would think if there were a hacker on the boards, they would agree with me.

And I believe that Darwin is the one who actually told her to try 6543.

Created4Life

Posted by plimtuna on 07-11-02 at 01:25 PM
I really belive that it was simple elimination. She was looking/thinking desending order. So she tries 9876, 8765, 7654, 6543, and hits it. I know I would have started with 0000, 1234, 2345, then tried 1111, 2222, 3333, etc.

BTW - If they had started with the lock from minute one and tried a combination every 2 seconds they could have tried all 10,000 possbilites in 5.55 hours. Not enough time to get it.

PlimTuna
"Now that reality has been redefined, can I start living my dreams?"

Posted by lilbit02 on 07-11-02 at 06:45 PM
what i didn't understand is why dorothy, who knew she couldn't get an exemption because she was neutralized, chose to stay in the ball game. if they all had an idea that an exemption was coming in the game, why wasn't she the first to say she was tired and leave?? what would be the point of her staying if she couldn't get it?

Posted by a77u12a on 07-11-02 at 09:09 PM
i was thinking that too... but then, wouldn't you rather stay around and try to keep that person someone from getting the exemption? like bribs did, he didn't want bill to get the exemption, so he hit the ball. i still think that dorothy hit out of turn on purpose "if i can't get the exemption, no one will!" plus she get more time to observe the other players if she stays in.

cheers yo!
a77u12a

Posted by Femme on 07-11-02 at 09:12 PM
It is also likely that if she suspected there would be an exemption, she might have stayed in just to outlast the others and keep one of them from getting an exemption (potentially).

"clue from quiz 9?"
Posted by a77u12a on 07-10-02 at 03:07 AM
from the ABC.com site here's question 3 from the quiz: (the rest of the questons are posted in the "katie's interview chat posted" thread or something

"3) During the night ball, The Mole was:
Excused for bed first
Excused for bed second
Offered an exemption
Missed their turn just after the second player was excused, ending the game
Hit the ball out of turn to prevent an exemption
None of the above"

so i was thinking... "hit the ball out of turn to prevent an exemption" wooo does that refer to bribs or dorothy? "missed their turn..." obviously refers to darwin, but is dorothy hitting the ball out of turn a "hit the ball out of turn..." or "none of the above"

although, six answers for six players... that would have to make the none of the above answer refer to dorothy... still... it could go either way, dont you think?

feel free to comment or rip apart as need be.

a77u12a

"Licence plate clue?"
Posted by LindaBushyager on 07-10-02 at 03:50 AM
I watched through the episode 2 1/2 times and couldn't come up with a real hidden clue. But the car's license plate was interesting:
LM5601EO.

Anderson even points out it spells the mole - LMEO = mole.

What about the rest. I'm thinking 56 in 01 - that could mean someone was 56 in 01 - like Bill, who is now 58? or could the 5601 mean something else? 5/6/01?

It seemed like there was no real reason for the "neutralization" game. Why was it kept so secret - in the end no one knew for sure it was Bill. Could it have just been put in there to keep our suspicions away from Bill as the Mole? The real mole really wouldn't care who,if anyone is neutralized, since he always gets an exemption.

I'm now definitely thinking that Dorothy is trying to make other people think she is the mole by her actions. If she were the real mole, why figure out the combination lock clue? It would have been easy to just try other combinations that didn't work and hope that no one figured out the answer. A simple way to save a big $30,000 for the pot. Also she pointedly wouldn't drink the "wine." She didn't know it was worth money, but by refusing to drink it made her look guilty, and thus point suspicion towards her. She and other players should have realized that stomped grapes = grapejuice, not wine, which takes time to ferment, by the way.

Healther looks too much like the same "type" as the Mole 1 Kathyrn. I don't think they would choose the same type twice, so definitely eliminate her.

The complicated and long ball game seems like a good way for them to give an exemption to the actual mole while making it look like a random exemption. Anderson is the one who picked which tired person to choose - it wasn't the last one left, which would be more random, or the one who goofed up first. Seemed more like he just waited and then picked the third.

I do love this show though.

"RE: Licence plate clue?"
Posted by lizard on 07-10-02 at 09:55 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-10-02 AT 10:29 AM (EST)

I'm sure the licence plate is supposed to be a clue - it was shown so often.
LM5601EO - rearranging MOLE=6150. I still have no idea what it means!! Birthday=6/15/?0 ? Or 6 are left (last night) and 1 and 5 indicate the last two before none are left. OK I'm giving myself brain cramps.

There were also numbers on the car clue - I think the top ones were 14, 1, 1/2, 15. Don't have a video and they're probably just a hint to look for combination numbers.
Edit: There is a picture of the clue in dragonstorm's post in martydog's 'We get annoyed with him, but Al is still our guy' thread: http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID11/543.shtml#8
The top numbers are 14, 4, 12, 15, but notice 1 and 5 are exaggerated compared to others, which fits in with licence plate.

This is way too convoluted. I'm beginning to think we're going to find the mole on the grassy knoll.

BTW,what the heck was that with Darwin? : "I was surprised to see Anderson in a suit. Usually when he sneaks into my room he's only wearing pajama bottoms." And then Anderson says "I'll miss you" as Darwin's leaving?!? Hmmm.

Posted by malibubarbie on 07-10-02 at 01:22 PM
Dunno if this helps, but Bribs' b-day is 5/10. But where the 6 comes in, I have no clue!

Posted by mikey on 07-11-02 at 09:34 AM
>Dunno if this helps, but Bribs'
>b-day is 5/10. But where
>the 6 comes in, I
>have no clue!
>
How about Bribs' weight of 160 + birthday of 5/10 == the four digits in the license plate and no others.

Posted by DIZWIZ2002 on 07-10-02 at 11:35 AM
Well I think that if the numbers are important at all (and who knows about that, I'm with you on the grassy knoll!), then we should read them the same way we would get the word "mole" out of the license plate. Since it reads LM5601EO, that puts the numbers at 6150. Now of course, I haven't the slightest clue as to this significance of the numbers on the plate, but what the heck...DIZWIZ

Posted by twieder on 07-10-02 at 02:00 PM
Not sure if someone else checked this - could 0156 or 0165 be the room number of the Mole. I was a little to quick on the TiVo delete button, so I can't go back and see if the rooms numbers were shown before the all-night ball game.

-tw

Posted by GTmike on 07-10-02 at 12:18 PM
In the theme of last night (the numbers being backwards), could the 5601 license number = 1065 = 10/65, as in birthday? No one's b'day is in 1965. They would have to be 36/37 yrs. old (depending on if you figure when they shot the show or now). No one's b'day is in 1956 either. Myra is 46, but she is gone. Maybe 5/6/01 is the day of filming?

"RE: Licence plate clue? Backward numbers"
Posted by aquarius on 07-10-02 at 04:27 PM
A thought that I have had all along..the clue in the #s..they were BACKWARD. I have felt all along that the clues that we are being given are backward..by thatI mean that we are given clues as to who is NOT the mole, so by process of elimination we can (HA!) figure out who IS the mole...get it? So far,with the clues I"ve deciphered (or think I've deciphered)..those people are gone..Maybe a coincidence or maybe not..time will tell...Any thoughts anybody?

"one more teeny tiny observation"
Posted by a77u12a on 07-10-02 at 03:58 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-10-02 AT 04:04 AM (EST)

okay okay, so i picked this one up from the ABC board... ANYWAYS

bribs mentions in his interview that he thinks it's funny that al doens't volunteer for the car game, seeing as Al is a mechanic. unfortunately, al would never have known that's what the game was since he left before the coopmeister tells them what the game is.

is this a mole slip? or does bribs just have a bad memory, and didn't realize when he gave the interview that al couldn't have known that the game might have to deal with taking apart a car? did he assume that al might have an idea (as bribs himself seemed to have) that they would be using the tools laid out for them to do something to the car?

and if that's the case, i'd think dorothy wouldn't want to bother with tools. then again... she was pretty adamant about not liking wine... but then AGAIN... she should know they didnt make REAL fermented wine in one day. PUH-LEASE. she just knows better than to trust people... or is trying to be mole-ish.

let's hear it for speculation

a77u12a

"RE: one more teeny tiny observation"
Posted by NaughtyKittySara on 07-10-02 at 06:06 AM
Yeah I noticed that too..Al had no idea that he could do the assembly game. And who says Dorothy isn't the mole? Maybe her strategy is to win some and lose some. She is a really good player..how many people would find the small hair on the sticker?

Posted by malibubarbie on 07-10-02 at 01:25 PM
If Dorothy was the mole, to confuse people she'd most likely lose at everything athletic, and win at all the brain teasers. That way, it wouldn't look like blatant sabotage, it'd just look like she's incompetant at moving any part of her body. I like Dorothy, she's a cool chick, and if she's the mole, I bet her stratagy was to do well at "academics" and badly at "athletics." So, she's suspect, but not blatantly so. That way, she can keep sabotage consistant.

Posted by Loree on 07-10-02 at 01:02 PM
The minute Bribs said that remark I wondered how Al was suppose to know that they would have to take a car apart. Al left after saying that he liked to drink wine. I was under the impression that him and Heather would have no idea what the other challenge game would be. Plus they actually didn't have to take the car apart. They just needed to open the combination lock. So nobody needed mechanical/auto body skills. But we never know when the mole knows the games in advance and when the mole doesn't know.

"What I saw...."
Posted by myis601 on 07-10-02 at 06:35 AM
First, the thing Bribs said about Al not wanting to participate in the assembly game jumped out at me as well. Very fishy as Bribs knows Al had no knowledge of what the game would be. Seems to me Bribs may be reaching for something suspicious to say about another player.

I'm still a DorFoMo, but Bribs is starting to catch my eye more and more. I thought the whole lock thing with Dorothy was suspicious. Her explanation made *no* sense to me. It seems like she's pulling these things out of thin air. Also, when the assembly game started she was so quick to start ordering the others around as to how to take the car apart.

Bill either doesn't suspect Dorothy as the Mole or is the Mole himself. He had equal opportunity to put the sticker in either Bribs' journal or Darwin's.

There is no way Al is the mole. The producers would never give the mole 8 glasses of wine. What if, in his innebriated state, he let something slip?

Finally, how in the heck did Anderson find the Dorothy/Darwin slip up? If he was reviewing the tape to see if Bribs kicked out of turn are we supposed to believe he sat through hours of tape watching to see if someone went out of order? How mind-numbing! My guess is the Mole (Dorothy) tipped off the producers.

Just speculation!

My gut feeling is Dorothy, then Bribs for Mole. ABC is not going to make it obvious who the Mole is. They are making sure we can make a case for *each* of the players to be the Mole.

"RE: What I saw...."
Posted by nowhereman on 07-10-02 at 12:18 PM
"Finally, how in the heck did Anderson find the Dorothy/Darwin slip up? . . .My guess is the Mole (Dorothy) tipped off the producers."

Good point! I was wondering this myself. But, why does it have to be Dorothy? Maybe the mole was someone else (perhaps Heather?) who tipped off the producers. What is very interesting is that it occurred at all and that they thought the producers wouldn't notice? I would think the players would have been paying attention and noticed what happened. Maybe they were trying to lure out the MOLE!?

Posted by malibubarbie on 07-10-02 at 01:28 PM
Sorry, dude, but it's impossible Heather tipped off, because the mole *ahem* Darwin (sorry, with my mind, the 2 still go hand in hand) messed up the game AFTER Heather left. So, there was no way.

Posted by WHaTTHeMoLe on 07-11-02 at 03:31 PM
In Katheryn's Mole Insider, she says she was there, watching to make sure no one missed their turn or hit the ball out of order, as were a number of other people. I don't think anyone tipped the producers off. I think the crew reviewed the tapes and discovered it for themselves.

Someone might have noticed during the game, but I think they let it go at the time because you can't have some random crew member go, "Hey, it was Darwin's turn, and Dorothy went!" Plus, if they're wrong, that screws up the game. So you let it go, and bring it up dramatically at dinner the next day--adds a little plot twist, if you will. Plus, it keeps the players up forever, makes them tired and crabby at each other, as well as fostering ill feelings toward Bill since he was offered the exemption rather than the rest of them. Classic Mole.

All that to say--I doubt the Mole had anything to do with telling the producers that there were multiple slip-ups.

-WtM

Posted by Loree on 07-10-02 at 01:09 PM
When Bill put the sticker in Dorothy's journal I just thought it could be a situation where Bill likes Darwin and Bribs more than Dorothy and would rather she leave first. Or he could realize she is a smart player and he wants to get rid of her. Elavia said it was scary how clever Dorothy was. So if Bill is the mole he may want a smart player who could be onto him out of the game. If he isn't the mole he wants the smartest competition out of the game. Or maybe her journal was on top and the quickest for Bill to get to in a hurry. He may not have cared who he gave it to.

And I think the cameramen and other crew probably watched the whole ball game and knew who was hitting out of turn, etc. I don't believe Anderson sat and watched all that tape for every little detail.

Posted by kipper on 07-10-02 at 09:18 AM
this isn't a clue, this is the answer.....bribs is the mole.

6 players last night, there is one winner, four losers, and the mole. What was hotel room number shown last night? 143 (1 winner, 4 losers and the mole number 3.....BRIBS)

"ABC Webpage?"
Posted by Jims02 on 07-10-02 at 09:39 AM
Here is the address for the ABC Mole Site, for those who don't cruise it regularly.

http://abc.go.com/primetime/themole/mole_home.html

Look at the little box with all the players names, with the executed players' names in red (Elavia orange?). It forms a cute little pattern in the execution order.

For those who don't like links, here's the box.

1st column
Al
Ali
Bill
Bob
Bribs

2nd column
Darwin
Dorothy
Elavia
Heather
Katie

3rd column
Lisa
Myra
Patrick
Rob

It looks like this: (X is executed player)
O...X...X
X...O...X
O...X...X
X...O...X
O...X

Or, if you place the execution numbers in their place...
2...-...6
1...-...5

I just found this to be a strange "coincidence" Plus, the fact that Heather and Dorothy are about to form a coalition makes me think.

I need to watch the tapes this afternoon to find other ideas.
----------------------------------------------------------
Quotes of the week:
1. "Al, do you think you could move just a little?"-Myra
2. "Ewww... Patrick, no... I don't want to see that."-Heather
3. "I really hope Darwin doesn't realize I have a coalition with Dorothy, or... that could be bad."-Lisa
4. "Gas station attendants... They no NOTHING about flat tires... Let's ask these tourists!"-Darwin
5. "I swear, Rob, if this freaks me out I'm gonna punch you."-Anderson
6. "Those hills are a b!tch."-Anderson
7. "Um, thanks guys for not liking me!" (waves the $ at them)-Elavia
8. "They do look like piercing blue eyes, Heather, but I don't get it. He's totally making out with (that girl)."- Bribs

"RE: ABC Webpage?"
Posted by ally01 on 07-10-02 at 01:04 PM
ok, am i missing the point? i don't see what conclusions you can draw from this...

Posted by Jims02 on 07-10-02 at 04:36 PM
It was just a little observation... Something that made me say "Ha ha... that's kinda neat". That's all
Quotes of the week:
3. "I really hope Darwin doesn't realize I have a coalition with Dorothy, or... that could be bad."-Lisa
4. "Gas station attendants... They no NOTHING about flat tires... Let's ask these tourists!"-Darwin
8. "They do look like piercing blue eyes, Heather, but I don't get it. He's totally making out with (that girl)."- Bribs

Posted by ally01 on 07-10-02 at 09:41 PM
Ok thanks, guess I was thinking to hard

Posted by WHaTTHeMoLe on 07-10-02 at 11:04 PM
Ha, ha. It is kind of neat. Too bad it's just the alphabetical order by first name. Elavia is in orange because she wasn't teachnically "executed"--she was "bought".

-WtM

Posted by Rorgg on 07-10-02 at 11:07 AM
And now the Billuminati is pleased to present:

Another actual clue showing Bill is the Mole that obstinate people will ignore.

http://www.liquid2k.com/stevebev02/

Submit to the will of the Billuminati, folks. It's him.

Posted by DIZWIZ2002 on 07-10-02 at 11:39 AM
Wo. I admit the evidence is heaped up pretty high for Bill, but he just seems way too obvious. I hope it's not him, I'll be bummed. I'd even rather have Al be the mole than Bill. DIZWIZ

Posted by sittem on 07-11-02 at 10:08 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-11-02 AT 10:10 AM (EST)

No way - AdMiRaL is way to obvious to be a hidden clue - the real hidden clue is A-----L - first and last letters spelling - let's see now, I think it spells AL.

If Bill is Mole I'll never watch the show again because the producers did a lousy job making it way to obvious. Therefore, since I want to watch M3 it must not be Bill. There. So much for the Billuminati!

Edited to add that the M and the R also have signifigance in this hidden clue. Use them and it reveals MR AL (Mr. Al).

I hate Al. Does it have to be him?

"Admiral Clue"
Posted by magic_star on 07-11-02 at 03:05 PM
Here's another good picture of that:

It came from www.kingstranger.com
I think it is the hidden clue.I don't think it has been in every episode.I'm going to go back and check but I think this is the only episode it has been shown in.

The Cubs win the World Series!Cubbies Win!Cubbies Win!

"Double Agent"
Posted by Jims02 on 07-10-02 at 12:08 PM
Here's something I noticed!

When Heather and Al were trying to decide how they're going to get the others to drink the wine (the "walkin' down the dirt road" scene), they show a far away view of them walking. The funny thing is that farther up the road, it looks like there is another image of the two walking, a sort of double image.

I kind of associated this with the Double Agent phrase that Anderson gives us in the intro.
Quotes of the week:

"It's just the crew"
Posted by Supergrrl on 07-10-02 at 12:53 PM
Caught that too, I can make out 3 people walking infront of Heather and Al. One definitely was AC, and I suppose the other 2 were crew.

"Another Clue???"
Posted by Shasta on 07-10-02 at 01:31 PM
Ok, I have to start by saying I usually can never find the clues, but last night something jumped out at me as a clue. However, I must preface by saying I am a die-hard bribsfomo, I definately think it's him.
What I thought was suspicious was near the very end of the episode, when Al was talking about that he has felt like he was being played because it seemed the Bribs and Darwin were so chummy and maybe had an alliance, then he said since Darwin hit the bricks "maybe he was the one being played after all"...who would be playing Darwin?? The mole, which is Bribs. After all, if Bribs is the mole, even if he cared about Darwin, he would have to lead him toward someone else, as he is not allowed to give himself away. Does anyone else think this is weird, or have I been watching too closely?
Btw, I also noticed it was funny that Bribs said he thought it strange Al did not go for the mechanical game, as he was good at mechanics. But Al never knew there was another game, as soon as AC mentioned there was a liquor game, he was out the door.

Also, it seems to me the code has def been cracked as far as the order of the players leaving. So the question is: its down to Al, Heather, and Bribs. Any bets on who wins?? Thats a tough one for me, cause every clip of Al looks like he's clueless, and I think he's too loud and stupid to be the mole, Heather-how can she win if she had a coalition w/katie ..who I thought they were after Bill as the mole???And from day1, I thought she couldn't be the mole cuz she reminds me too much of Kathryn. They want to have someone at least a little different. Wouldn't they? And Bribs, he seems smarter than everyone else, but also seems unbelievably moley to me. As well as that clue in the crack code about him being the mole.

"RE: Another Clue???"
Posted by LindaBushyager on 07-10-02 at 02:05 PM
Personally I thought Bill just grabbed the first bag he could to look for a journal to put the mole print in. He didn't have a lot of time. So I think he randomly picked Dorothy's book.

I also felt that the players were so tired during the ball tossing game that they really didn't quite know what was going on, and that was the reason that Darwin accidentally missed his turn and no one else realized it.

As for why Anderson noticed it - I think they reviewed the entire tape, perhaps looking for someone to point suspicion to (especially if Bill is the Mole). By pointing out Darwin's error it seemed a deliberate attempt by Anderson to point out a "false mole."

Note that cameramen are always around and they probably informed Anderson of Bribs comments that he had deliberately touched the ball with his foot, and maybe they noticed Darwin's slip too.

A couple of the games have really been unfair, actually pretty much impossible to win - such as the wine carrying event (as proved when even Anderson couldn't pour without spilling a drop). I do wonder if they would have been allowed to wipe off the top of the bottle with their clothing or even suck off the top to eliminate drops. The gnome race was another that seemed impossible to accomplish, since there really wasn't enough time for all 3 people to do their jobs, even if no one dropped the gnome. I do wonder why they picked the bigger gnome - even if it was lighter in weight, it looked harder to carry than the smaller gnome. And having such a poor basket on the bike didn't seem fair either. Also penalties for disobeying the rules seem arbitrary too at times. Anyway, sometimes this show just doesn't seem entirely fair to the players.

Posted by SamLBInj on 07-10-02 at 03:07 PM
Doesnt anyone find it odd that when AC went into Bills room to give him the thumb print he automaticly started whispering to AC...Why whisper? seems they have done this quite a few times before..
Also in the letter the name "WILL" was all in red matching letters...

Posted by Femme on 07-10-02 at 04:34 PM
Anderson doesn't know who the mole is. But, he knew the visit was "special" and was probably taking his cue from AC, who knocked quietly on the door.

Posted by Jims02 on 07-10-02 at 04:39 PM
So every time someone uses the future tense, that's a clue for Bill???

Come on. Most clues to the players give hints about the FUTURE tense, so they HAVE to use "Will"
Quotes of the week:

Posted by survivormitsx on 07-10-02 at 06:18 PM
Okay the only thing i have been noticing is Al's apparant negative comments about the person executed...they are kinda arrogant in a way which makes you feel like hes the cause of it...hmmm

If your happy and you know it, Do the Cooper dance!!

"Room number"
Posted by Picab5 on 07-12-02 at 08:11 PM
I just love when the camera lingers on a room number, When Anderson went to Bill's room to give him the "fingerprint", Bill's room number added up to 8. As commented on another board, MOLE 2= Mole (4letters) x 2 = 8

"Did anybody catch why..."
Posted by LadyLuna on 07-10-02 at 09:35 PM
Bill was offered an exemption during the ball game?

To me it was like: oh, you're sleepy, go to bed... you're sleepy, go to bed... oh, BILL! You're sleepy, have an exemption...(cause we luv u?)

Why? Why Bill?

Also, were Al and Heather informed before the game started that they were not allow to drip any wine while pouring it into the glasses? Did someone catch this? To me it felt like they were making this stuff up as they were going along.

Then again... I was just falling asleep. Grape stomping, car assembly, late night ball passing, and Al's goofy grin and feet (over and over) did not make for a captivating episode this time. Hopefully they'll find more interesting ways to torture these folks in the next episode

"Bugs me too."
Posted by Supergrrl on 07-11-02 at 04:56 PM
Whether or not Bill is the mole, my guess is the producers/Kathyrn were trying to draw the players' suspicions to Bill. Whether or not their ploys are red herrings remain to be seen. IMHO, Bill wasn't the last one to leave the table. I remember seeing someone's journal on the table as Bill was shown getting up from the table. The journal wasn't Bill's because I saw Bill grab his journal as he left the table. So...someone was still going to come back to the table to retrieve their journal. So IMHO Bill was selected intentionally for the neutralization task.

"RE: Did anybody catch why..."
Posted by Peacemaker on 07-11-02 at 05:21 PM
I think it was just a matter of Bill was the 3rd player asked. If someone else would have been chosen as the most tired at that point then they would have had the exemption chance. It had nothing to do with bill.

Posted by moleish on 07-10-02 at 10:19 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-10-02 AT 10:21 PM (EST)

I really kinda liked this episode. It was better than the last two imo.

Ok. Did anyone else notice this: When the players got up from the breakfast table and the camera focused on Bill to show that he was the last one up a journal was left behind on the table. Looked like it was sitting directly between Heather's seat and whoever was sitting to her left but I didn't catch who that was. When they cut back to Bill getting up from the table the journal was gone completely. While the clips came at two different times - once when Bill was having his last sip of coffee and once as AC was explaining to Bill why he was chosen for the neutralization game - they were perfectly sequential and I don't know how the journal disappeared so miraculously. Could the journal have belonged to the mole?

And why was Al so verbose about the size of his shoe and how many glasses of wine he and Heather consumed? That makes me more suspicious of him as the mole but then again lots of people thought the same of Elavia who offered her boyfriend's name in the episode of the teleconferencing call.

I don't doubt that Dorothy figured out the combination on the clues she had. From what we've known and seen she appears to be quite bright. Did anyone else read Elavia's departure interview? When asked about Dorothy she said she was 'scarily smart'. Isn't that interesting?

Posted by justjules on 07-10-02 at 10:50 PM
This really isn't a clue from epi 9, however, I found this interesting in the players execution transcripts. I was re-reading them and I found something Patrick said interesting. One of the questions mentions things he did during the games. His response was he was fearless and Bill had talked to him about things he would or would not do early on in the game (i.e.--wearing the bikini). I remember I the first Mole, on one of the games Kathryn had to tell the producers things other people would or would not do. I think it was the dice game where Kate ended up dying her hair green, posing nude for a portrait, casting her leg...etc. Just found it interesting! I'm still set on Bill. What do you think?

"Dorothy's Wolf Questions"
Posted by a77u12a on 07-11-02 at 01:39 AM
there's been speculation that for katie to have stayed in so long, the mole might have had something in common (gameswise) with the elavia, since katie went straight ticket with elavia until elavia left the game.

anyways, this led to the reiteration of the idea of WOLF and SHEEP questions... quiz questions that would single out one player as the mole and questions that would group the mole with other players. thus, without knowing exactly who the mole is, you could stay in, if the mole was in the same group of people you answered the question for.

cycle points out that in epp 9's quiz there were 3 wolf questions for dorothy. does anyone think there might be significance in this?

if anyone wants to see the quiz it's on abc.com and posted here in the "katie's execution" thread

"Mary Had a Little Lamb"
Posted by tammyb on 07-11-02 at 04:34 PM
What was with the repeated playing of Mary Had a Little Lamb? They played it a couple times when they were talking about the players drinking the wine that Al and Heather made. Did I miss something here? Does anyone have any theories?

"RE: Mary Had a Little Lamb"
Posted by Rorgg on 07-11-02 at 06:31 PM
Best possible clue I've heard for the Mary Had a little lamb is that...

its fleece was white as snow.

And when Dorothy's examining her journal to look for clues to whole set the moleprint, she finds "a white hair."

Here's something else I caught: The licence plate is LM5601EO.

As Anderson points out, the LMEO letters descramble to MOLE.

Do 5601 look familiar? How about 5/6/01? As a date... the same date on the telegram clue.

"More BILLFOMO"
Posted by cyclehausen on 07-13-02 at 04:01 AM
And where does Bill say he would most like to live?

New Zealand!

Do they HAVE anything but sheep there?

"Song tells LAST THREE"
Posted by spyguy13 on 07-15-02 at 01:24 PM
Mary Had A Little Lamb...MHALL...Michael(Bribs), Heather, Al...The initials of Mary Had A Little Lamb is the first letters in the last three players' names except for Al, which spells out his name.

I cant figure out the second "L", but maybe it doesnt mean anything. Let me know what you think.

"RE: Mary Had a Little Lamb"
Posted by Stuefis on 07-12-02 at 11:50 AM
In season 1, in the hotel game in the last episode, JIm had to play the Mary Had a Little Lamb sheet music that Steve was supposed to give him to get out of the room.

Posted by moleish on 07-11-02 at 09:55 PM
So what was the significance of AC dressed in a suit during the tetherball game? It was the middle of the night and all they did was lie around the room playing the game. Why did they dress AC up for this?

Posted by MYVERYOWN on 07-11-02 at 11:57 PM
this is along with the numbers on the licence plate. i think those were the numbers in the telegram also and i went back and looked at episode 1 and at the execution dinner on the menu there was a date. i think it said thursday, may 7, 2001. im not sure if that has any relation or not but it really makes me wonder why may 2001 is so popular. any thoughts?

Posted by Rorgg on 07-12-02 at 12:11 PM
Pretty sure that's just when the show was being filmed.

Posted by juggdishseuss on 07-13-02 at 11:48 PM
Okay...I mentioned this for the ep8 clue page and I'll repeat it for posterity. Every single episode they show a blatant shot of the moon. Why? My theory--MOON, that spells Al. I'm not sure just what that means, but if you squeeze an R in the middle you get MORON and now I'm rambling...Al is the mole and yeah, we're all upset but what can ya do?

Posted by Femme on 07-14-02 at 09:47 AM
OMG! I buy that logic...
Heehee.

Posted by cydonia_leo on 07-14-02 at 10:42 AM
Dont forget... Bills hair is also white as snow ;)

Posted by aquarius on 07-15-02 at 10:59 PM
So is AC's.....and Al and Heather were FOLLOWING him down that path after the wine stomping, as they were planning what they were going to tell the others to get them to drink their "wine"..

"RE: Ep. 9 Clues & the Moon"
Posted by DanielleJGB on 07-14-02 at 10:37 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-14-02 AT 07:17 PM (EST)

Every
>single episode they show a
>blatant shot of the moon.
> Why? My theory--MOON,
>that spells Al.
>...
and now
>I'm rambling...

Dear Jugg,
(If I may be so familiar)

Yes you are rambling, AND I LOVE IT!! I LOL just thinking about it!
Thank You!!
And the Answer to the moon clue...
I believe that one of the producers of THE MOLE, Clay Newbill, also produces THE REAL WORLD (among other shows) and they seem to use that shot quite often in TRW. I hope that helps.
Keep Rambling I need the laughs!!!

P.S. - I'm a newbie at posting - please school me on any errors or pass on helpful hints. Thanks!

Posted by Jims02 on 07-14-02 at 02:07 PM
I was thinking of the moon as well the other night... They always seem to show the sun come up before the start the challenges, and then before the execution we get to see the moon.

Maybe the sun or the moon is symbolic for the mole? Maybe it has to do with mythology (they ARE in Italy). Wasn't Diana goddess of the moon, and Apollo god of the sun???

I can't remember... Now I'm rambling
Quotes of the week:

9. "I was a little surprised when Anderson came into my room in a suit. He usually just comes into my room in his pajamas, just his bottoms usually."-Darwin

Posted by cyclehausen on 07-15-02 at 01:33 PM
Yes, Diana (or Artemis, as she was known in Rome) was goddess of the moon - but also of the hunt.

I can't wait for the last ep, not just to see who the mole is, but to see how much of all the dirt we've gotten pans out.

Posted by juggdishseuss on 07-15-02 at 06:52 PM
>Yes, Diana (or Artemis, as she
>was known in Rome) was
>goddess of the moon -
>but also of the hunt.

Glad someone finally pointed out Artemis--as an archer, this clue could point to Dorothy. I was also thinking the clue of St. Sebastian in ep1 lending some support to the archer theory.
Unfortunately as I stated earlier in this thread, Al is the mole. Frankly we should have known much earlier as he should be regulated to living underneath the ground.

Posted by Bebo on 07-16-02 at 08:54 AM
>Glad someone finally pointed out Artemis--as an archer,

Didn't Bribs shoot an arrow in Ep1 as part of the biathlon?

This little light of mine...I'm gonna let it shine!