URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID101
Thread Number: 54
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"CBS Soaps"

Posted by samboohoo on 03-11-08 at 02:14 PM
I've been catching glances at the gym lately. I'm continually amazed at how things never change.

Y&R: Brad is still a pompass aras. I'm glad they brought the original Lily back. I still love Phyllis - just not really with Nick. And Jack and Sharon? Yuck.

When did Lujack and Gary Ewing join? Sorry, but they will always be Lujack and Gary Ewing to me.

B&B: Honestly, are there no other men in the entire city of LA? Brooke/Taylor/Ridge/Nick/ and now Bridget and Rick? *puke* And how many times are Eric and Steph going to get married/divorced? How many times will he honor her and then hate her? And how pathetic are his grown children that they are still trying to play matchmaker?

ATWT: Pretty darn lost on that one. Why did Jack and Carly break up this time? And yay for a hot Lily/Holden shower scene.

GL: I gave up on that one loooooooooooong ago.

Tribe is pushing up my daisies!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: CBS Soaps"
Posted by Loree on 03-15-08 at 08:40 AM
The storyline on Y&R that is creeping me out is Victor and Sabrina. Ewww! The longing glances between these two are stomach turning.

"RE: CBS Soaps"
Posted by MsJoyce on 04-29-08 at 08:49 AM
>The storyline on Y&R that is
>creeping me out is Victor
>and Sabrina. Ewww!
>The longing glances between these
>two are stomach turning.

If the glances are stomach turning for you, then you better not be watching now because they have gone beyond that and have actually started having sex...LOL