URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID45
Thread Number: 533
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"People's Choice Awards"

Posted by DooWahDitty on 01-11-06 at 02:05 AM
OK I have to snark something like, now. How much longer are we going to be subjected to this, this Jessica Simpson girl? The girl cannot sing and she has the most spastic delivery I've seen in my entire lifetime. Quick bob, we need a shroom boom.... STAT!

and the rest of it was meh too. Many of my faves did not win. ('cept for Kelly).

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: People's Choice Awards"
Posted by CattyChat on 01-11-06 at 08:20 AM
I'm with you DooWah. She tops my list of no talent singers & I don't understand who could really enjoy listening to her off-key & breathy singing (read - she THINKS she sounds sexy, but more like an asthma attack). I'm hoping with her divorce, people will get sick of her & she can go away into obscurity with her creepy "loves his daughter too much" father.

Yes, she is pretty, but her "ditzy" personality takes away from her looks BIG time. Personally, I don't know how Nick was able to stand her all these years.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Posted by bystander on 01-11-06 at 08:54 AM
Funny, I didn't even notice that she was singing.

Now that you mention it, I guess she was.

Posted by DooWahDitty on 01-14-06 at 09:41 PM
For once I disagree with you Catty! I do not think she is pretty. Attractive, yes. Pretty? No. The print media has been showing some mighty fugly photos of her lately. They must be getting some revenge after having to spend so much time, energy and space on her.

Posted by weltek on 01-12-06 at 01:58 PM
So did she steal her performance outfit from:

a) Britney's Onyx Hotel tour (admits I watched a little "Chaotic" to know this?

b)the "Lady Marmelade" closet?

Posted by DooWahDitty on 01-12-06 at 03:32 PM
Just what I was thinking! There are few sillybrities who make me as crazy as she does.

Posted by Cygnus X1 on 01-14-06 at 01:16 AM
I remember when Jessica was dubbed "The Woman Every Man Wants."

So on what day do I get her?

I'll arrange to be at work that day, thankyouverymuch.
*smooches Ladycub*

Posted by susang on 01-16-06 at 01:11 PM
I agree completely. Also, it is creepy that Joe Simpson bragged about Jess' "Double-Ds".

Posted by AugustGirl on 01-16-06 at 02:54 PM
Everything about Papa Simpson is creepy.

It's an Arkie.

Posted by DooWahDitty on 01-16-06 at 05:19 PM
Oh Good Lord. I missed that D-cup comment. Even though I'm a die-hard Craig Ferguson fan I missed a lot of this show due to being in and out of the room while it was taping. Haven't bothered to watch the tape and will probably tape over it. I adore Craig but it's difficult for anyone to be an awards show host, even comedians. They all falter somewhat.

A bit offtopic for this thread, however I will briefly say that Jon Stewart is in a league all his own and I admit I am looking forward to a good host of the Oscars this year. It does not seem that he will disappoint.