URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 5312
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Survivor Preview on the TV Guide Channel"

Posted by tjdmlhw on 09-06-04 at 01:47 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-06-04 AT 01:49 PM (EST)

There was a special on the TV Guide Channel last night. I was wondering if anyone else had seen it.

We started watching about halfway through and they were interviewing the castaways about their luxury items. There was a scene at the end that showed one of the compititions. Unfortunately, my dog decided it was time for a potty break and I only saw a small part of this. It looked like there was a group of men and at least one woman working together. This could be from a challenge later in the game.

The show is called Survivor: Vanuatu Preview and it is on in the The TV Guide Channel again today in our market at 3 pm if anyone wants to watch.

I should have mentioned that this is in Cobb County GA on Comcast.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Survivor Preview on the TV Guide Channel"
Posted by Sue on 09-06-04 at 02:01 PM
I haven't seen it yet, but this thread gives some showtimes in case you want to catch the rest.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/5311.shtml

"RE: Survivor Preview on the TV Guide Channel"
Posted by Molaholic on 09-06-04 at 02:34 PM
I watched it this morning in Los Angeles (on DirectTV). Nothing really new for the denizens of these boards, other then some confirmation that the luxury item is still in place. One female contestant (didn't catch the name, and I havn't memorized faces yet) said her luxuary item was two baseball gloves and a softball ... good for bringing things down from trees.

There was a very quick series of shots of challenges, intermixed with shots of past challenges (sure I saw Big Tom in one scene).

I think it's a dead cert that tribes will be mixed sometime early on, so the sight of a mixed gender compitition is expected.

A.S.S. PTB Red Points CONSOLATION winner
sigpic a GeorgiaBelle creation MMIV