URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID45
Thread Number: 531
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Scrubs"

Posted by Bebo on 01-04-06 at 12:16 PM
The universe just seemed to be in better alignment last night, with Scrubs back on the air. Before the opening credits even ran, I was back in my Scrubs euphoria, thanks to Dr. Cox's early warning system and Janitor's scale of "hating being you" (Would it equate to being a lifelong Cubs fan or being born with no lips?).

I just can't understand why NBC doesn't realize how damn good this show is.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Scrubs"
Posted by zipperhead on 01-05-06 at 09:37 AM
Totally agree with you! Scrubs is one of the few shows I will really try to catch when it is on. Doesn't help that the slack-jaws at NBC keep moving it around. They're messing with a potential fan base that could rival...I dunno...Spin City.

Posted by willinCal on 01-06-06 at 02:35 AM
Agreed. If it wasn't for the Tivo picking it up as one of the suggested shows, I would have totally missed the season!

Posted by Puffy on 01-08-06 at 12:28 PM
Scrubs should be on "Must see TV" Thursday nights, too. Love that show. Time to move Will and Grace to Tuesdays.

Snowed in by Tribephyl

Posted by strid333 on 01-08-06 at 02:09 PM
Though I think that Scrubs is more than worthy of a Thursday night lineup, I wouldn't move it. There is way too much good tv on Thurs nights. I don't watch the OC or The Apprentice because I'm watching Survivor and CSI. And I will always remain an ER fan (though it isn't as good as its glory days). Thursdays and Sundays are hard to pick what shows to watch because of the good shows.

Scrubs should win lots of awards, imho. And they should leave it at a time when people know when its coming on. Messing with the times and days are what got Futurama and Family Guy cancelled on Fox.

Three is the perfect number.

"Disagree"
Posted by Bebo on 01-09-06 at 07:17 PM
It has a horrible lead-in (Fear Factor).

It is on at the same time as House, The Amazing Race, and Commander in Chief. Way more competition on Tuesday than Thursday from quality shows.

Posted by CattyChat on 01-10-06 at 02:11 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-10-06 AT 02:14 PM (EST)

I'm with you, Bebo. I was so disappointed when Scrubs didn't start with the Fall lineup & was ready to go into mourning, thinking the idiots cancelled another FUNNY & interesting show. Then, I found out, for some idiotic reason, we were going to have to wait until January for new episodes.

I enjoyed the new episodes last week & am looking forward to tonight. IMHO, this show is still as funny as when it first aired & I just don't understand why there aren't stronger ratings? I still question the whole "Nielsen Ratings" crap. WHO are the "Nielsens" & why the HECK aren't they watching the truly funny shows (cough, Arrested Development, Kitchen Confidential, cough).

I'm worried with the back-to-back episodes that NBC is just rushing to get the filmed episodes aired & we will lose another great show. I don't understand it all. I agree that the lead in by Fear Factor also hurts Scrubs. Is anybody watching Fear Factor anymore?

I don't mind it being on Tuesdays, because I have less DVR-ing to do Tuesday nights as opposed to Thursday night. But why do they have to put all the good stuff on the SAME nights?? Spread it out a little more. My Monday nights are WIDE open & Wednesday nights aren't what they used to be. Friday nights are pretty blah, as well.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Posted by Bebo on 01-10-06 at 04:41 PM
Actually, Thursday nights work better for me. Mondays are booked, once my favorite CTU agent returns next week, and I'll be doubly thrilled once I've got my favorite prison breakout wanna be back in March. And I'm hooked on Lost, so Wednesdays are good too.

But Thursdays still have room for me.

Posted by myhuskieiscute77 on 04-14-06 at 12:55 PM
THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORTITE SHOWZ OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!1 my future husband is on dere Zack Braff! lol ya hes da cutest ever i watched chicken little jus so i could get to see him on the bonus features (lol i know people do wierder things then that) i once almost pissed myself i was laughing sooo much! i ran to the br (oops sorry tmi too much information sorry!) but ya i wish it was on every every every every every every every every evert hour of the day every day!!!!!! i own the seasons on dvd but ya i lOVE THIS SHOW well...almost as much as i live americas next top model lol

-snow white