URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID58
Thread Number: 529
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The Happy Couple"

Posted by libgirl2 on 05-28-04 at 08:02 AM
Got the news off fansofrealitytv.com:

Average Joe Adam Splits with Samantha
Thursday May 20, 2004 12:00pm EST

Average Joe sweethearts Adam Mesh and Samantha Trenk are the latest couple to fall victim to the curse of reality romance, PEOPLE reports in its new issue.

"It just didn't feel like it was going to be the relationship to end all relationships for me," says Mesh, who split from Trenk during a lunch date last week. "I still think she's a great girl. It just didn't work out."

There was another complicating factor. "He said I wasn't the only one on his mind," Trenk (who's already seeing other people) recalls about their lunch encounter. "He said, 'This isn't the right time for us,' and I said, 'Then I want to end it.'"

Mesh, 28, admits that while seeing Trenk, 24, he was distracted: "I realized that I was still thinking of somebody else."

Mesh denies that the "somebody else" is Joe runner-up Rachel Goetz – though many fans still believe that Mesh made the wrong choice when he ditched Goetz in the NBC show's April 5 finale.

"I was in Las Vegas, and this guy in his 50s hits me on the arm and goes, 'You picked the wrong girl,'" recalls Mesh. "So I looked at him and said, 'No, I picked the girl that I like better.' And he says, 'Well, the other one is my daughter.' He showed me his ID, and it was him."

As for Mesh's mysterious other woman, he will reveal only that it's someone he dated before the show began.

http://people.aol.com/people/articl...,640380,00.html
This is the link I saw this on, not sure if you can see this link unless you have AOL.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The Happy Couple"
Posted by xi on 05-29-04 at 00:53 AM
i know who he is currently dating. i live in the same building as him

Posted by libgirl2 on 05-29-04 at 08:56 AM
>i know who he is currently
>dating. i live in the
>same building as him

Do dish! Of course maintaining their privacy....

Posted by JustReg2 on 08-31-04 at 06:42 PM
FTR, Sam broke up with Adam. She told me herself