URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 527
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Alex!"

Posted by Steph86 on 07-14-04 at 06:26 PM

Hiya!

Does anyone have any facts about Alex? Is so, would someone like to share the info with me? Plz...if you wanna just send me a mail.

/Steph

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Alex!"
Posted by Tiffer9 on 07-15-04 at 06:53 PM
Hey there. I noticed that you wanted some info on Alex. Well I went to ASU to visit a friend of mine back in March and we actually hung out with Alex and some other people. A couple girls that went with me to Arizona and then my friend that goes to ASU went out to eat with the guy she was talking to and he is friends with Alex. I sat across from him at dinner, but his girlfriend was with him. So that kinda sucked but it was still a lot of fun. The part that surprised me a lot was after we all went to a house to just hang out and he sat and played drinking games with us and it was totally fun. He is just as gorgeous as he looked on tv. He is such a cool guy and there is good news...him and his girlfriend did break up! He does go to ASU and if you get back to me there is a website from there sororiety parties there and he is in them so just let me know if you wanna see them. Bye!