URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 527
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Ryan R.'s temper"

Posted by ZoesMom on 01-28-04 at 11:57 PM
Why oh why couldn't Ryan R. just have punched Rick out? Especially the way Rick cut in on Ryan R.'s one on one time with Meredith? In my humble opinion it would have made the temper tantrum scene sooooo much better!

You would think that sooner or later with all of the alcohol and testosterone flowing, that the fists might fly. Oh well, until then...snore.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Ryan R.'s temper"
Posted by Asrai on 01-29-04 at 01:41 AM
His actions tonight just showed why he wasbn't chosen. He's very unpredictable and obviously wasn't a good match for Meredith. For someone to be so quiet on the dates/show and then to blow up like that, I'm not surprised he doesn't have a girlfriend.

Even with Rick's intrusion, he was still a big baby about it. So, so childish. Grow up Ryan, you might attract a lot more women.

Sigpic crafted by the master himself, IceCat!

Posted by HyperTyper on 01-30-04 at 08:58 PM
So true. What did he expect going in? The odds are against him in being chosen - it's like gladiator dating.

His temper, attitude and immaturity would have surfaced in other ways if he was the one ultimately chosen.

Meredith made a good choice.

Chris seemed a bit agitated that Meredith exercised her option for a 7th rose. What an arse!

Posted by smiley on 01-29-04 at 07:55 AM
Ryan needs to get a grip. Just like Rick pointed out...he was embarassing himself. So she didn't like you...so she didn't pick you. Get over it. On the other hand I was surprised that she picked Ryan S. I would have a headache after speaking to him for 5 min.

Posted by missygirl3 on 01-29-04 at 09:39 AM
Smiley, I agree. I was very surprised that she kept Ryan M. I thought that she was going to keep Todd. All that rambling is just not necessary. As far as Ryan R goes, that tantrum was not necessary. I am just glad that Rick is gone. I dont think my big TV could have held his ego anymore.

Posted by motorkitty on 01-29-04 at 11:32 AM
LAST EDITED ON 01-29-04 AT 11:33 AM (EST)

If you ask me, Ryan R is a psychopath with "Stalker" written all over him. He had a very creepy look the entire show, and it gave me the heebie jeebies just looking at him. I'm glad that Meredith got rid of him. I wouldn't be surprised to see his face on the post office wall one day.......
ANd YAY YAY YAY to Meredith for booting that jerk RIck. If I had to look at those day-glow teeth one more episode, and listen to him yammer on about how she is such a "challenge".....BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH......NOW she really needs to get rid of Ryan M and his verbal diarrhea. He is SO incredibly annoying.....I have NO idea why in the world she kept him............
One more thing.....is it just me, or was Chad also one of the rejects from FLOM 2 with Erin? He really looks familiar.

Posted by TDeniseS on 01-29-04 at 11:54 AM
>ANd YAY YAY YAY to Meredith for booting that jerk RIck.
> .NOW she really needs to get rid of Ryan M and his verbal diarrhea. He is sO incredibly annoying.....I have NO
>idea why in the world she kept him............
>One more thing.....is it just me, or was Chad also one
>of the rejects from FLOM 2 with Erin?He really looks familiar.
>

I agree with you........ I had Rick, Todd, and Ryan M on my "gaydar" since the first show....glad she got rid of two of them and Ryan M will be going next time.... all three were fake and not interested in Meredith.

I thought Chad looked very familiar too.... I think he was from FLOM2.....geez... I guess they make the rounds....give me a woman..any woman as long as I can be on TV.....how romantic!

Posted by CSHS79 on 01-29-04 at 12:27 PM
I checked on the NBC website for FLOM2 and there were only 2 Chads, Chad F and Chad V(Erin's final choice) and neither Chad was the Chad on this Bachelorette. I think with a few major standouts on these dating shows the rest of the contestants are pretty much similar so it's easy to feel you've seen someone before.

Posted by missygirl3 on 01-29-04 at 04:25 PM
I said the same thing on the first date. I think I am going to go on the NBC website and see if I can find something. I think wanted a trophy wife and not Meredith. All she wanted and what any girl should want is a man that is himself.

Posted by dajaki on 01-29-04 at 04:59 PM
RIck. If I had to look at those day-glow teeth one more episode, and listen to him yammer on about how she is such a "challenge".

LOL! Don't forget the fact that he was "intrigued". He must have said that at least a half dozen times in his three eps.

Posted by Loree on 01-29-04 at 01:46 PM
I must be the only viewer that likes Ryan M. I think he is hilarious. He has that expressive cartoon face. When the giraffe licked him I was rolling on the couch giggling. I may not want him for a romantic partner. But he certainly is entertaining.

Posted by KScott on 01-29-04 at 04:26 PM
Bob was too at first!

a proud Lvoe Butt Connector

Posted by Loree on 02-04-04 at 01:57 PM
But I never liked Bob.

Posted by Tiggertramp on 01-29-04 at 10:53 PM
I agree with you Smiley....Ryan needs to grow up. I was surprised she kept Ryan M. She seems bored and tired out by him at the same time, he just won't shut up!!

Rick! What an a$$ he made of himself. I am glad he showed his true colors right away. He was a hurtful jerk on purpose. I really don't think he wanted to be on this show at all. He said inan interview that he needed a lot of convincing before saying "yes".

My Favorite is Ian..I think he is the "Ryan Sutter" of this show.

Posted by ValleyGirl on 01-29-04 at 05:30 PM
Ryan showed his true colors and now he's gone. Let's get back to the show, who's next to go?

Valley Girl
"Hey Ryan, get over it ....."

Posted by ZoesMom on 01-29-04 at 08:56 PM
I say Sean because I have not seen one shred of personality yet from him. And what was up with him keeping his hands in his pockets the entire time Meredith was pinning his rose? Hmmmm....

Posted by pandorella on 01-29-04 at 11:01 PM

Two words for Ryan: Anger Management

Posted by Asrai on 01-29-04 at 11:09 PM
Hmmm, my two words would be:

f*ck off!

or

grow up!

or

Buh-bye!

or......

Sigpic crafted by the master himself, IceCat!

Posted by motorkitty on 01-30-04 at 12:26 PM
I say that we match up Ryan R and Lee-Anger. Talk about a match made in heaven!!!