URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 5266
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Want to play survivor?"

Posted by Play Survivor on 03-21-15 at 01:17 PM
Ok looking for feedback. I'm looking at buying my own island in Central America. It is about 35 acres in size and around a 7 mile ride by boat from the mainland. It is truly an uninhabited island with zero structures. Ocean on on side and lagoon on the other side. It is surrounded by other islands. So it does have some protection. It is all wooded. The idea is to recreate the game of survivor for those who want to play the game who can't get on the real game. The idea is to have around 10 people each week in two tribes playing for 5 days. Two primitive campsites that would be livable with tarps etc so it wouldn't be as rough as the real game. Fishing gear, flint, rice, and beans just like the real game. So you would be roughing it. There would be a person that is hired to watch over the camp that would be medically trained to make sure no one acts stupid or if there are any dangerous encounters such as snakes etc. Each day 1-2 people would get voted out at a tribal council. We would merge soon as well into 1 tribe. There would be 1-2 immunity challenges a day. When voted out the contestants would be taken to a third campsite that has better accommodations. Decent food etc. Contestants voted out will still have a good time. They will go on snorkeling trips fishing etc for fun. Each member voted out will be part of the jury. The winner would get reimbursed for the cost of playing the game. I'm looking to charge $1000-$1500 (not including air) a person as it is expensive to buy your own island. Looking to have a new game each week. So I'm asking for feedback to see if real fans of survivor would willing to actually pay to play the game to see I this would be a good investment. Please give honest feedback.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Want to play survivor?"
Posted by michel2 on 05-14-15 at 10:34 PM
Honest feedback? This sounds like a scam!

Posted by kidflash212 on 05-15-15 at 08:59 AM
What? You don't trust strangers on the internet asking for thousands of dollars?

Posted by Agman2 on 05-15-15 at 02:54 PM
Here's honesty. You give us thousands of dollars to travel to your Island and play and if we think it was worth it, we will let you keep our dirty buffs. Worth playin for?

Posted by suzzee on 05-22-15 at 01:42 PM
My opinion will cost $100.

I should be watched....closely.