URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 5260
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"All Star season I's like to see"

Posted by Deitaphobia on 09-15-14 at 07:10 AM
Tried to post this months ago, but my internet conked out half way through. It didn't get saved and I didn't have time to rewrite it til now. Hoped I'm not distracting form the new season, but I really want to get this out there.

There are only two seasons with returning players I want to see. One is Tournament of Champions (which MUST happen), and this one:

(Open with truck rumbling down a dusty road. JP is in the back, leaning against the cab. He speaks directly into a hood mounted camera.)

JP: Since Survivor began, fans have argued over how much skill goes into winning this game. Good players are often eliminated early because they pose an obvious threat. Weak players are pulled to the end as easy prey, only to have them turn the tables. This season we hope to find out just how much of a role skill plays in winning. We brought back eight of the unluckiest players in Survivor history for a second chance at the million dollar prize and the title of Sole Survivor. Some we caught off guard...

(shot of Gretchen seated in back of the truck)

Gretchen voices over: I was voted out by an alliance before anyone knew what an alliance was.

JP voices over: Some were victims of a twist

(shot of Silas seated in back of the truck)

Silas voices over: I was in total control in Africa, until a tribal switch put on a tribe that was scared of me.

(shot of Wanda and Jonathan seated in back of the truck)

JP voice over: and some never even had a chance to play.

(shot of incoming helicopter)

JP voice over: But it won't be easy, they'll be facing some of the greatest players ever to enter the game.

(truck stops, eight hard luck players file out)

Silas
Jonathan
Hunter
Bill
Gretchen
Wanda
Kate
Francesca

JP: Everyone, welcome back. As you may have noticed, you're not exactly an all star tribe. Francesca, you've played twice, been the first one voted out twice, why come back?

Francesca responds

JP: Bill, your tribe had immunity, gave it up, only time that has ever happened, you were voted out. Think you can that down?

Bill responds

JP: Jonathan and Wanda, you never even got to play, eliminated by a game of school yard pick 'em, how excited are you to finally play?

responses

Well, you all have another shot at winning, but I wouldn't start counting that money just yet, because this is the tribe you'll be facing...

(Helicopter lands, skill team exits)

Spencer
Amazon Rob
Ozzy
Coach
Cirie
Stephenie
Shii-Ann
Amanda

JP: This might just be the greatest Survivor tribe ever assembled. You guys have a combined total of "X" days of in game experience between you. Most of you have been called the greatest player never to win at one point or another. All of you have made deep runs in this game, some multiple times. What do think of your competition?

One player responses for Skill Tribe.

Well, you've all taken different routes to get here. But you all have one thing in common, none of you have ever won.

JP hands out buffs and camp maps, announces tribe names.

JP: Everybody should know what comes next, 16 Castaways, 39 days, 1 Survivor.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: All Star season I's like to see"
Posted by michel2 on 09-24-14 at 05:42 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-14 AT 05:47 PM (EST)

If we must have another season with returning players, then your idea isn't worse than what production has done but I chuckled at the idea of calling Coach and Stephenie skilled players. Then I got to see you had Shii Ann on there and broke into real laughter.

PS. Everyone in Borneo knew about alliances but Gretchen and most of Pagong thought it was unethical. So much so that, just before the merge, they eliminated the only guy that was really intent on making an alliance to boot Tagi.