URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 5250
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. 7"

Posted by Aruba on 04-11-14 at 07:04 PM
If the pathetic inept dead weight will continue to be targeted due to the improbability of possessing a HII, I'm hoping the castaways are told there's five or six more HIIs out there.

1) SPENCER - At the beginning of the episode it didn't look promising. First his continued immature bellyaching toward Kass; then the inexcusable sloppiness with the HII clue. But he did apologize to Kass, and he ended up finding a HII. Toss in a gutsy IC win and he's an easy #1 this week.

2) LJ - The challenge stud this season. The guy's a beast with the puzzles. Combine that with his physical athletic prowess and he could be very tough to beat going forward. Socially he's well-liked and with other challenge threats still in the game he may escape the Anti-Darwinism.

3) TASHA - Although she was mentioned as competitive and socially liked, I'm thinking the decision makers may feel there's bigger fish to fry allowing her to fly a little bit UTR. If she doesn't screw things up for herself I can definitely see her in the mix at the end of the game.

4) TONY - His appropriate comment that "pillow" Morgan does not belong in the game is enough to rank him in my top four. Whereas one can argue someone as inept as Morgan can always be dealt with later, Sandra can provide 2 million reasons how that thinking can backfire. So I'm OK with chucking the dead weight now.

5) WOO - At the start of the season his boyish enthusiasm for the game was endearing; now it's getting annoying. "Ninja Sheath Moves?" Gimme a break! But he does get props for correctly assuming a HII clue at the reward, and acting on that hunch creating the "mad treasure hunt."

6) JEFRA - Although she gave us a valiant effort in the IC, she will still be perceived as a non-threat. So I expect her to hang around.

7) JEREMIAH - Although he gave us a NON-valiant effort in the IC, he will still be perceived as a viable challenge threat. So I DO NOT expect him to hang around.

8) TRISH - She has no more personal axes to grind so her game is now dull. Consequently she had nothing to offer this episode, thus the low ranking. I'll never fault anyone for wanting to be in tip-top shape. But when you start the game on Day One with 3% body fat, you look like Trish on Day 20.

9) KASS - She's confirmed what most suspected...reaching the F3 is her primary objective. Morgan like a 14-year old dog who you forgive peeing on your rug because of bladder problems was a poor analogy. A more appropriate comparison would be a cute adorable puppy who you forgive peeing on your rug because it's not yet housebroken. Rambling on about "ambushes," "blindsides," or other needless drama in the courtrooms are pristine reasons why the wheels of justice move so darn slow in our Country. And finally...Tony is charismatic??? Holy Smokes, I hope she has better judgment of character in Court when making Jury selections.

BOOTED) MORGAN - Individuals who feel a sense of entitlement because of how they look are obnoxiously nauseating. OK, let's call Kass "old and ugly" because when she entered the world earlier than you did she was not blessed with the looks you were born with. Hey, at least through her hard work and dedication, she can hold a REAL job and maintain a comfortable financial status. I doubt hard work and real job are in Morgan's plans. By her own admission she gets what she wants because she's beautiful. I'm certain she'll use that beauty to rope in a CEO/President, jump all over his W-2, and enjoy the financial security that comes from being a hot executive wife. On the surface she's eye-candy; beneath the bikini/skin she's a spoiled rotten apple.

Next week I have evening seminars everyday after work, so I may not be able to post this list. If someone wants to take it over for next week that's fine; if not, no big deal...we could skip a week.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. 7"
Posted by michel2 on 04-13-14 at 03:29 PM
1- Spencer: I hate how the episode devolved into a game of "hide and go seek" but at least it was funny and Spencer got lucky. Can he turn the game to his advantage?

2- Tony: He can't really read Kass but he knew he needed to keep her happy so it was smart that Plan A was Morgan. It was funny that we saw him getting hurt when he started looking for the idol. I think Spencer's idol will hurt him more than that stick.

3- Woo: I always like the characters that can deliver funny confessionals and Woo made me laugh with his Ninja stealth tactics. The cameraman, using a close-up, made it even funnier. With all that, this was another mission that failed.

4- LJ: He really is good at puzzles but not so much at Survivor. He was busy cutting wood instead of thinking like Woo and going after Spencer. He must be too exhausted with all that work to think properly.

5- Tasha: It's strange that we didn't hear what she thought of Kass' betrayal. It's good for her game that she didn't explode. It's not so good that she showed her determination in that challenge.

6- Kass: Although she didn't wait for the press tour to start spinning the story to explain her dumb move, she certainly rationalized it well. Chaos Kass will find a way to disrupt the season once more. Five people hate her but she made five new friends. If she can sit next to people that hate her while her new friends are on the jury, she could win this thing!

7- Jefra: At least we have one beauty left. With all the big moves happening around her, I wonder what will happen if she decides to make one of her own? Now that could be funny!

8- Jeremiah: Stick a fork in him, he is done.

9- Trish: The funniest moment of the episode came when Morgan said most people would choose to be cute instead of ugly. The camera turned to show us Trish as if asking: Why did you choose to be so ugly?!!!! That was even funnier than Trish thinking she'd be better at solving puzzles than LJ.

Booted - Morgan: I will be looking forward to seeing her on the jury. I bet she'll look amazing and her FTC question could be hilarious if she is asking it to Kass. And Aruba, a gold digger would probably not have quit cheerleading in the NFL to go back to university. Why so much hostility? Did she kill one of your puppies?

Posted by Aruba on 04-14-14 at 06:08 PM
WOW!!! The same quintet of castaways in both of our Top 5s! Maybe we should stop while we're ahead?

NAHHHH! What fun would that be if we didn't engage in a little Aruba vs. Michel point/counterpoint?

You're probably right, we'll get at least one more Chaos Kass disruption this season. And if we do, you think all her "new friends" will be spared from this disruption? If not, then how many of Kass' new friends do you think will remain "friendly" if she's carried to FTC as the perfect goat?

No one CHOOSES to be naturally ugly. You are either born beautiful, born unattractive, or (as the case with an overwhelming majority of the world's population) fall somewhere in between. To indicate one's natural beauty (or ugliness) is a choice further validates Morgan's ignorance.

Morgan doesn't need to kill a pup (even if it happens to be the "ugly" runt of the litter *snort*) for me to dislike her. Upon rereading the first sentence after Morgan's name in my ranking, if you still do not understand my dislike for her, any further explanation would be futile.

I've read several articles about NFL cheerleaders. Simply put, it's not a REAL job. With some professional sports teams the cheerleaders don't even get paid; they do it purely for exposure. With that being said, their tenure does not last long. Fresh meat is brought in regularly for new "exposure."

When I predicted she's jump a W-2, it didn't come with a 1,3,5, or 10-year plan. I'm not saying that's the primary reason she went back to college. So why do I think she went back to school? Because the alternative is having to work at a REAL job. For "pillow" Morgan that's not a favorable alternative.

Posted by dabo on 04-16-14 at 03:23 PM
I left this alone because I thought michel would have an amusing comeback, and I don't really feel any need to defend Morgan after her performance at TC (despite my having had some fun noting her bodaciousness hereabouts). But she really didn't say people could choose. She said if anyone in the world could choose most would choose cute.

And it does take a bit more than genetics.

Posted by Colonel Zoiderg on 04-15-14 at 07:01 PM
1. Spencer - Playing hard and playing smart, plus called out Kass. Hope he wins and does right by all the brainiacs out there.

2. Tasha - Smart, friendly, hasn't withered away to nothing...what's not to like? Well, other than that she can't really manage people.

OK
3. LJ - To me, a generic dude who's good in challenges and a good guy all-around.

4. Jeremiah - Played with fire earlier, but still has a shot.

5. Tony - Can't say I like him. I do respect his gameplay other than the ill-advised "top-five" comment. A good rival for everyone.

MEH
6. Woo - Could take or leave. Honestly, he's kind of a dork, and that's about it.

7. Jefra - is there a Jefra on this season? I wasn't aware. Maybe she'll do something to make herself memorable, like quit.

HATE
8. Kass - I get that she felt the need to shake up the game. But to be vindictive, spiteful, and ill-advised? She gives my future profession a bad name.

9. Trish - A despicable human being. Let's hope she just goes away.

BOOT: Morgan - Let's establish a few things.
1. Your rack is store-bought at best.
2. You are useless in every facet of everything at Survivor.
3. You are a bully.
4. You are also not the most attractive woman on the merged tribe. Tasha has you beat by a mile, and even Jefra at least doesn't look like an inflatable sex doll.
5. Please do everyone a favor and ask a short jury question and than just go away.

Posted by michel2 on 04-15-14 at 08:56 PM
Hi there Colonel, it's been a while.

Very solid list.

I just want to point out that they are real and they are spectacular!

Posted by Aruba on 04-15-14 at 09:42 PM
Hey Colonel...I agree with Michel; it's a solid list.

You are on the money with Morgan. Only one reason I would have wanted her to "hang around" (pardon the pun) until the end of the game. With the significant weigh loss that comes at Day 39, we could have settled our Plastic Boobies debate with Michel once and for all.

Sorry Kass is giving your future profession a bad name; but given your likeness for Tasha, she's giving my current profession a good one!

Posted by michel2 on 04-16-14 at 05:11 PM
Her movements showed they are natural. Plastic boobies don't follow the laws of gravity.

Posted by dabo on 04-15-14 at 09:56 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-14 AT 09:56 PM (EST)

01. Spencer (02). Put on a good show this week, and it took awhile but he realized there was no point in staying on the bad side with Kass.

02. Tasha (03).

03. Woo (05). Glad he finally showed up. Smart play with the clue, Spencer should have been more careful with it.

04. Tony (08). He's still kind of a lunkhead, but his BS is working to keep his alliance glued together, at least for now.

05. LJ (04).

06. Jefra (06). Glad this Kentucky cousin is still in it, she gives good face.

07. Jeremiah (07).

08. Kass (09). Seriously flawed strategy, and delussional, but she's trying.

09. Trish (10).

Good-bye Morgan (01), best eyecandy ever, at least we'll still get to see her on the jury. When they were handing out brains she was in the wrong line, but oh my that body just doesn't quit.

Posted by personofinterest on 04-16-14 at 02:00 PM
1. Woo: I just like him. He has no shot at winning the game, but he entertains me.

2. Tony: I can say pretty much the same thing about him. He is a bit more of a cartoon though.

3. Spencer: They showed him mostly keeping his cool. I bet he can be full of himself and maybe is more argumentative than we are seeing.

4. LJ: Quietly doing OK. He seems reasonable.

5. Jeremiah: Has managed to keep the target off for now.

6. Jefra: Mostly for the faces she makes at TC.

7. Trish: When she is quiet, I totally forget about her.

8. Tasha: Forgot about her! She did great in that challenge. I should move her up.

9. Kass: I still get some entertainment from her, but I don't know.