URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 525
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Best Television of all time!!!!"

Posted by Naked on 08-27-00 at 02:19 AM
As the smoke has cleared, and America finally lets out its final gasp at the outcome of this television extravaganza, I have to conclude that this has been the best thing ever to be shown on television. In a year that all we had to look forward to was endless drabble by political figures that no one really likes, we saw a political struggle that we could all really relate to. "What would you do for a million dollars?" This is a question that has been posed to us all at one time or another. We got to see it up close and personal. "Would you eat a bug?", "Would you lie?", "Would you betray a friend?" Richard Hatch has shown us what he would do to win a million dollars, and I say let him enjoy it. Collen and Jenna also have shown us what they will not do for money by turning down offers from Playboy magazine. Bravo girls. My hat is off to all of those who made this production, and to all of the other posters on this sight. It has been excelent,
Naked Phillip
(of Naked Phillip and the Freakin Deacons)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion