URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 524
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Does anyone know of a Amy fanpage or something?"

Posted by theplague on 07-07-04 at 07:38 PM
Hia, looking for a homepage or fanpage for Amy

I just don`t get it, she was one of the most real and honest persons there. Howcome you guys dont like her? :\
Amy rocks

So, homepage or fanpage..anyone?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Does anyone know of a Amy fanpage or something?"
Posted by Raz on 07-13-04 at 04:23 AM
There are no fan pages for Amy, She was NOT the most honest person there, she was the worst one of them all. Look at the way she talked to everyone, mostly Charla and Dave. She deserves to go to hell. I hate her.

I would so much like to meet that litle son of a ..... Zack!! He is such a shady f..... pussy!! Hey, Amy. How many girls did your guy get with on the show??? And you´re talking about honesty....???? In your face, girl.

At least, but not last. A big congratulations to the winners. You are the true winners. You keept it real all the way.

F... you Alex, Zack, Amy and Beau. You are losers. LOOOOOSERS!!!!

"RE: Does anyone know of a Amy fanpage or something?"
Posted by theplague on 07-13-04 at 09:03 AM
"kept it real all the way" Haha How can that be? Charla was treating Dave like her puppet all the time and really fucked him over in the last episode. Yeah, thats the kind of people we look up to. At least Amy talked TO the people she didnt like and not behind their back in their hotel room. In my oppinion that is a fake person. ERgo, i like Amy, Zack and Beau for having atleast the decency to say it to the person if they had a problem with him.

And one more thing, i believe that many of the people there were a victim of suspicious editing, most of all Zack. Stuff like that gets viewers.