URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID91
Thread Number: 523
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Christina's Secret"

Posted by alady83 on 11-22-05 at 11:06 PM
Hey guys I missed SO today! What was Christina's big secret?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Christina's Secret"
Posted by melaniemv on 11-23-05 at 00:40 AM
They didn't tell us. She wrote it in a letter to Iyanla because it is something "very private". Iyanla comforted her and said its ok blah, blah, blah, but we're going to have to work with it. I don't know if that was the exact phrase but it was something about "working" on or with it or something. Perhaps someone else better remembers the line.

Hope that helped.

~ * melanie * ~

Posted by shelby2000 on 11-23-05 at 03:08 AM
The first thought that comes to mind is that maybe her dad molested her. That's the only thing I can come up with. Being abused as a child is a very shameful thing and to share it with someone, even if that someone is a "safe" person, it's still very, very hard and even harder to share on national tv. I hope Iyanla can help her with whatever it is.

Posted by AshLanie on 11-23-05 at 07:10 AM
Chuckling.

It was never revealed.....it is drama for the sweeps....for ratings.

Probally she was molested like every other woman (who has been on the show) and that will be why she left her home and went into prostitution.

I am sooo tired of these ladies revealing their life one step each week......and it is always at a time when they aren't getting any personal attention.

Yet another hustle by Christina in writing that letter to IV.

And am tired of these LC's going along with the soap opera/Springer format.

Posted by Bebo on 11-23-05 at 07:21 AM
There is an open discussion on the Individual Houseguest forum where posters are speculating about her secret.