URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 5229
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Erik Reichenbach's Caramoan Comics"

Posted by tribephyl on 08-09-13 at 02:14 PM
Found these at DeviantArt.

Phillip Sheppard getting voted out from Survivor Caramoan. Malcolm, Reynold, and Eddie combine their hidden immunity necklaces and help vote out one of the most strategic, and ridiculous, players of the season in an epic move (including a shocked Andrea in the corner).

Brandon Hantz from Survivor Caramoan dumping out the rice, while his good and evil shoulder fairies tell him its both a good and bad idea.

John Cochran from Survivor Caramoan eatting shipworms like a pro, while Brenda looks on disgusted at this crucial consumption competition.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Erik Reichenbach's Caramoan Comics"
Posted by Estee on 08-11-13 at 10:54 AM
Huh. I've been mildly curious for a look at Erik's efforts ever since he formally changed declared profession to comic book artist and now that I've seen a few examples... well, I can see him doing a webcomic or self-publishing, but he might have trouble catching on with anything but the smallest companies. It's very much an indy art style, and one which still needs some refinement -- in particular, some of his arm lines are weird.

Also, Brenda's navel is larger than her nose.

"RE: Erik Reichenbach's Caramoan Comics"
Posted by suzzee on 09-08-13 at 07:21 PM
It has a retro thing going. Brenda's bellybutton is backwards 6, I'm going back to look for the other two sixes.

Your Low Rent Island Getaway