URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 5195
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S25 Philippines Episode 13 Love / Loathe List"

Posted by SpotTheDiffference on 12-14-12 at 04:09 AM
Apparently, the theme of this episode is, “Denise wins Survivor.” Malcolm called it. Abi called it. So don’t be surprised if Michael wins it all. Speaking of the Abi-mination, good job calling out the only chance you have of staying in the game an idiot and a moron.

1. Malcolm (5, 5, 3, 1, 1, 4, 4, 3, 5, 2, 2, 1)
Malcolm probably saved himself once again by winning immunity. He’s still thinking a level-headed game, and now recognizes Denise as a genuine threat. He’s still my choice to win the game if he doesn’t lose the final immunity challenge.

2. Denise (1, 2, 1, 2, 2, 2, 2, 4, 4, 7, 4, 3)
Denise gets bumped up one spot because I had to drop Michael down one. I do think that she has a good shot at winning the game if she gives a good FTC performance AND Malcolm loses immunity. Otherwise, Malcolm wins.

3. Michael (4, 3, 6, 12, 8, 8, 7, 6, 2, 1, 3, 2)
Good job dealing with Abi at TC after she calls him an idiot. He maintains his composure and didn’t get frustrated like Denise. He drops because I believe he should have voted Denise out. Abi, despite all her crazy, was right—Michael and Lisa would have had a better shot at winning without Denise.

4. Lisa (3, 14, 10, 7, 3, 3, 3, 1, 3, 3, 6, 5)
It seems Lisa learned from the Phillip Sheppard School of Survivor—go to confessional to discuss voting off someone and then never follow through. If she really got “realigned” by her brother visiting, then she would have voted Denise out and not just considered it.

Out:
Abi (6, 15, 15, 14, 11, 9, 8, 9, 8, 6, 1, 4)
Carter (15, 9, 14, 10, 10, 10, 6, 7, 6, 5, 5)
Jonathan (10, 6, 5, 5, 6, 1, 1, 2, 1, 4)
Pete (11, 11, 8, 3, 7, 7, 5, 5, 7)
Artis (16, 10, 11, 6, 9, 11, 9, 8)
Jeff (7, 4, 4, 4, 5, 5, 10)
RC (2, 1, 2, 8, 4, 6)
Katie (14, 12, 13, 13, 12)
Sarah (8, 13, 12, 11)
Dana (12, 8, 7, 9)
Russell (17, 16, 9)
Angie (9, 7)
Roxanne (13)
Zane

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S25 Philippines Episode 13 Love / Loathe List"
Posted by dabo on 12-14-12 at 12:11 PM
01. Malcolm (1). Head in the game.

02. Lisa (4). Head in the game.

03. Denise (3). Head in the game, but needs still to learn to stand her ground instead of allowing others to interrupt while she's talking.

04. Michael (2). Shark won the head-butt, great moment, and great metaphor for Survivor. In the end you have to be ruthless and do what's best for you. Mike's mind is sharp when on task, but has a tendancy to wander.

Good-bye, Abi-Maria (5). The sit-out queen. Honestly, yeah, it wasn't that Tandang was lucky to have her, it was that she was lucky to be on Tandang, the tribe that got to the merge intact. They never had to decide about keeping challenge strength or challenge liability. Still, her all-out campaign to do whatever she could to stay in the game was funny to watch, and if she had made it to the end she would have deserved a win simply for making fools of the rest of them for keeping her around.

Posted by michel on 12-14-12 at 06:25 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-14-12 AT 06:26 PM (EST)

We wind up with two Tandangs and two Matsing so the three tribe concept worked to prevent pagonging but it didn't make for a great season. I blame Denise.

1- Malcolm: He had a few funny confessionals at least.

2- Mike: We see that he's having a good time. He should have relied on himself to beat Malcolm.

3- Lisa: I can turn the sound back on: The crying stopped.

4- Denise: I nearly changed the channel when it was time to see her in camp with Abi. What a boring person.

Booted - Abi: I wish she had stood up when Jeff asked for an idol. She could have taken her bag, walked s-l-o-w-l-y up to Jeff, looked through her things for a while and then turned to Denise and said: Gotcha!

Ils sont fous, ces Romains!

Posted by garyc on 12-15-12 at 04:38 PM
1 and gone) Abi - must have been a real chore having to live with her but she was the most entertaining part of the last few episodes.

2) Malcolm - smart, self-aware and funny. Also good at puzzles.

3) Mike - also funny, and probably a lot smarter than his tribemates thought earlier in the season.

4) Denise - she's still here, though not sure she could beat any of the other final four at TC. At the very least Abi will likely sway Pete and Artis to vote for anyone but Denise.

5) Lisa - anyone but Lisa for the win. she's not as whiney but still is doing little but talk about her game rather than playing it.

Posted by garyc on 12-17-12 at 11:17 PM
so much for my Denise can't win.

Posted by SpotTheDifference on 12-17-12 at 11:50 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-17-12 AT 11:52 PM (EST)

FWIW, I thought the "Denise wins!" storyline that has been given to us since the Russell boot was a decoy. There was just too much talk about it for it to actually be true. Mike, IMO, had the best post-merge story, and I was completely convinced that he was going to win the whole thing. She was mostly UTR post-merge, and while she was shown as actively involved in strategic and boot discussions, she wasn't portrayed as the instigator of any of the boots, except possibly Malcolm.

I think her post-merge role was to be the Anti-Abi. Kind of like how Sandra was the Anti-Russell. Be that person to be actively against the biggest villain of the season and win.

I thought it was a satisfying F4, overall (although I'm sure Michel will disagree ). Not the best in terms of gameplay, but very satisfying nonetheless.

Posted by garyc on 12-18-12 at 08:49 PM
I guess the players there know best who is well regarded for their play and Penner and Abi both said either Malcolm or Denise would beat Skupin or Lisa. And Malcolm seemed convinced Denise had won when he was voted off.