URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 5171
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"voting out Kim at final IC"

Posted by garyc on 05-13-12 at 02:12 PM
Seems like best chance for someone other than Kim to win will be for one of the other five to win the final IC and vote her out? Who do you think is most likely to be willing to vote her out? Not sure Chelsea would, or that it will help her win as her best argument for winning might be that she was loyal to alliances as long as she could be (Couple of the men might disagree?)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: voting out Kim at final IC"
Posted by dabo on 05-13-12 at 04:06 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-12 AT 04:35 PM (EST)

I would be happy with Chelsea winning but she is probably seen as Kim's lieutenant, she loyally followed all their decisions. Sabrina was just as much in the thick of decisions as Kim and Chelsea though that broke down for a bit. She could still talk her way into a cool mil.

Posted by michel on 05-13-12 at 04:53 PM
The problem (which really reflects Kim's great positioning) is that, no matter what, there will be someone that appears more of a jury threat than her at F4. Either Chelsea or Sabrina will be there so, if Alicia or Christina (LOL!) win F4 IC, they will join Kim in eliminating the jury threat.

If Chelsea or Sabrina win F4 IC, Kim could very well convince either that they should go together to the end. Kim looks enough like someone who would lose jury votes that she would be taken to the end by almost anyone but then could beat almost anyone! (Todd and Parvati were the only ones that ever managed that.)

Posted by iltarion on 05-13-12 at 10:03 PM

Actually, I'm pretty sure the same thing could be said for B-Rob. I do believe everyone in his alliance admitted they wanted to take him to the end because they thought they could beat him.

>

Posted by michel on 05-14-12 at 07:31 AM
4th timer means a whole lot less. The first time he went to the end he was indeed beaten!

Posted by iltarion on 05-14-12 at 07:10 PM

4th timer means a HELLUVA lot less, but I'm pretty sure he wasn't really beaten on his 1st trip to the end.

I'm pretty sure half that money is his.

>

Posted by byoffer on 05-14-12 at 10:00 PM
I agree!