URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 517
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"True Personalities"

Posted by RealityAddict on 09-22-04 at 12:02 PM
I think that during last night's live show several of the HGs revealed their true personalities (not the characters they played on BB5):

Nakomis - she was really upset at being evicted and said a lot of negative things about CB, but last night her true self was revealed when she gave her brother a vote to win. I haven't been a Nak fan, but this move was very "stand up." She must really believe that blood is thicker than water.

Marvin - shows he did NOT just play a "stirrer" in the game, but that is his real personality...a person who likes to hit below the belt (racism comments) and who likes to rub people's faces in their bad decisions (Drew/Diane); he proved to me that his in-house ways were not just an act...jerk!

Will - didn't seem as bitter on the finale as the edits made him look on the show...he left all the bitterness to Jase!

I could go on and on...BUT anyone else care to add?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: True Personalities"
Posted by motormouth on 09-22-04 at 02:00 PM
Alot of imaturity came through last night. I also, was glad Nak voted for Michael. Scott seemed a little mellower than before too. Jase and Holly? Blech!

*Courtesy of IceCat*