URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID45
Thread Number: 517
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"How I met your mother--are you watching?"

Posted by skyhoneybear on 11-08-05 at 01:05 PM
Did anyone see last nights episode with the "Cockamouse"? This show is awesome. This is one of my new favorite shows. What does everyone else think? It is still on, so I guess it must be doing okay.

Created by PhoenixMons

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: How I met your mother--are you watching?"
Posted by weltek on 11-08-05 at 01:59 PM
I also adore this show. It's sweet, funny and has a cohesive story line. Last night actually was probably the worst episode out of all this season, IMHO, but it was still good.

Posted by skyhoneybear on 11-09-05 at 09:33 AM
I agree. The matchmaking lady was funny. what place has 100% success rate?

Created by PhoenixMons

Posted by Draco Malfoy on 11-10-05 at 07:57 AM
It's not a show we would've picked up on our own, but some friends of ours were really talking it up and we gave it a shot. We're now hooked.

"Speaking of Draco, he has serious issues, still, the little snot." - kathliam

"Haaave you met Ted?"
Posted by PagongRatEater on 11-11-05 at 02:06 PM
I love it! Doogie Howser totally makes that show. All of the people are really great characters and the comedy writing is stellar. I think I saw somewhere that CBS has already picked it up for another season and I think between this and Two and a Half Men that they may have a killer night of comedy on Mondays.

I already know you don't, but I REALLY want to believe you look like the Pringles guy. J Slice