URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID58
Thread Number: 516
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"What was so great about Adam anyway?"

Posted by beech buchanan on 04-07-04 at 03:48 PM
I never watched this show before or the previous one, but I watched the finale because my girlfriend wanted to see it. THIS was the guy so many women were considering a sweetheart? First of all, the more I looked at him, the more repulsive he became--way below-average Joe. His nasally, mush-mouthed baby-talk made me want to be sick. He was socially autistic, unable to handle himself with assurance in any setting, trying way too hard to be affable. (The painfully unfun cake fight almost made me leave the room.) When he doesn't get the reaction he expected, as from his parents, or from Rachel (who he stood there grinning at with his giant, imbecilic horse-toothed puss as he told her she's not the one), he would get an utterly clueless look. His face would go blank in a way that verged on the psychotic. Anyway, he made the right choice--that is, the choice he deserves. I wonder if Samantha had their pilot land the plane on top of Saks Fifth Avenue.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: What was so great about Adam anyway?"
Posted by joannie on 04-07-04 at 07:26 PM
Yeah, but he was also a self-made millionaire!

Posted by hugodrax on 04-08-04 at 02:25 AM
His starting capital was from mom and dade, he was born with a silver spoon and anyone with a large pool of liquid cash can make bucks in the market.

Posted by kryp on 04-12-04 at 02:16 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-12-04 AT 02:16 PM (EST)

I'm not so sure Adam has a million bucks. He may have made a million on paper but he is a day trader. Those guys make and lose a million in the same day. If he is a millionaire, he doesn't act or look like one. I certainly wouldn't be living with a roommate if I had a million dollars.

Posted by ladro on 04-08-04 at 02:26 AM
I'm not an Adam 'fan', but I don't hate him either. I would say he is truely average in looks, and compared to most of the guys on AJ1, Adam was pretty good looking. He does appear to have a good sense of humor. He was edited to look like a hard working, self made millionaire (he doesnt even own the apartment he lives in) and like a flawless big hearted guy. But, IMHO the main reason so many people like him was because he came in second. And, he was on TV, somehow that just makes a man more interesting, personable, credible and desirable to some women.

Posted by hugodrax on 04-08-04 at 02:26 AM
Sooooooo true, hahaha.