URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 5143
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"VIDCAPS: Survivor All Stars Episode 14 Preview "

Posted by SurvivorBlows on 04-29-04 at 11:46 PM

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"VIDCAPS: VoiceOver"
Posted by SouperStar on 04-30-04 at 00:13 AM
LAST EDITED ON 04-30-04 AT 00:14 AM (EST)

JP: Next time on Survivor, with only 5 All Stars left, paranoia reaches new heights.
Rupert: I looked over and my heart sank because Rob was standing RIGHT THERE.
Rob: We got problems.
JP: And the battle lines are drawn.
Rupert: Did you or did you not tell me we needed to get Rob off?
Tom: Rob is never gonna...
Rupert: Did you or did you not tell me we needed to get Rob off?

It's just a game.

"RE: VIDCAPS: VoiceOver"
Posted by ivoryElephant on 04-30-04 at 01:51 AM
Looks like playing both sides of the fence is gonna cost Tom the game AGAIN.

And like I said in a thread earlier in the season rupert outlasts tom.

bye bye tom you big perv.

Oh and another thing... you know how in allstars when someone says something it always happens

Alicia "the red tribe is gonna kick the green tribes #####" yep

Rob: "the person I vote for is who will be going" :every single time

and there are tons more.

Well... Shii Ann said the person she was voting for was the person who would win.

So does this mean Amber wins?

I think so. Sorry shakestheclown but rob and jenna don't win

"The game of 'Survivor' is literally what you've learned throughout your life and how to handle yourself amongst humans and your fellow man,"-Kathy O'Brien

Posted by sirius on 04-30-04 at 07:24 AM
I think that's misdirection. Jenna's going to win. Least deserving yes but going to win.

"Agree IE"
Posted by Breezy on 04-30-04 at 09:11 AM
To me the editing is starting to get us ready for Amber dumping Rob in favor of taking Jenna to the final two.

Amber can beat Jenna, but she can't be sure she'll beat Rob in the end. The others may frown on her and say she rode Rob's coattails and give him the win. But with Jenna, no one likes her and won't vote for her to win. Amber wins.

"RE: Agree IE"
Posted by Dolphini on 04-30-04 at 09:17 AM
No way Amber would dump Rob if she wins IC at F3. Would you think he would still be with her if she betrayed him .. No way. My best guess is its Jenna winning IC and figures its easier to beat Rob , who she might think has 3 votes already stacked up against him ( though i really believe Kathy and Alicia would indeed vote Rob over Jenna ).

Posted by butthunder on 04-30-04 at 09:52 AM
So far Jenna has not shown the ability to win anything, in fact she has probably performed the worst of anyone in the challenges. It would be a major surprise if she can pull it off. Isn't the final three immunity challenge usually an endurance? I would think this would favor Rupert or Rob(if they are still around)

Posted by pinchy on 05-01-04 at 12:30 PM
Sandra never won anything last season, is she the first winner to do that?

Posted by Brownroach on 04-30-04 at 10:44 AM
I don't understand why people think Rob would not still be dating Amber if she is in the Final 2 and he isn't.

It's obvious Rob is totally smitten with Amber. Rob's made it obvious he thinks Amber is the best thing EVER (even better than the Red Sox winning the World Series. Well okay, maybe not better than that, but equal ). But he's admitted that he *thinks* he can trust her but there's a smidgen of doubt. He knows she's playing the game too.

The outcome of the game is unknown at this point, though the players may have a pretty good idea who won. Do you really think the fact that she's a contender for a million dollar paycheck would make her LESS attractive to Rob? Rob isn't petty like Lex; he'd want Amber to win if he can't win himself. And I think he'd actually respect her strategy if she takes him out of the game in the process.

"Thankyou BR"
Posted by Breezy on 04-30-04 at 10:52 AM
Do you really think the fact that she's a contender for a million dollar paycheck would make her LESS attractive to Rob? Rob isn't petty like Lex; he'd want Amber to win if he can't win himself. And I think he'd actually respect her strategy if she takes him out of the game in the process.

Well stated.

Just say no to trolls.

"RE: Thankyou BR"
Posted by memacmur on 04-30-04 at 04:00 PM
And to further support your point - is it not also possible Rawb could be convinced that Amber put him on the jury to guarantee herself another vote? They've both said that this is just a game, and that the romance is the bonus. If they could do this and stay together, their words would actually prove true...

"RE: Thankyou BR"
Posted by ulalame on 05-01-04 at 01:49 PM
Good point, BR and Breezy! I think Rob's quote from the Ep. 9 recrap said it all:

"At the end of this, hopefully Ambah and I can be havin' some fun togethah and uh, we'll be spending my million. Worst case scenerio, we'll be spending hers."

Posted by PhillyBrat on 04-30-04 at 09:18 AM
Jenna Talking to Amber...

At least thats what I think.

-=Bratz=-

Posted by RyrieRae on 04-30-04 at 10:00 AM
I believe the "silver platter" method of editing is being used this season... like it has been mentioned... everything everyone has said has been true.

I do believe however that Shii Anns plea to watch out for Amber will lead to her demise.... IF she doesnt win final 3 IC. Obviously ShiiAnn will vote for her if she is in F2, and we assume Lex and Kathy would as well. If Rob is not in the F2, everyone knows HE will vote for her, so no one (except Rob) would take her to F2 at this point.

She better hope she or Rob wins Final IC or she's outy

Posted by babalouie on 04-30-04 at 01:28 PM
You are 100% correct. In the video, you can see Amber's nose and buff on her head peeking out from the side.

Posted by Dregar on 04-30-04 at 01:42 PM
It also appears in caps 8 & 9 that whatever Jenna was talking to Amber about she is rolling her eyes and or is sick of hearing it"

Jenna "O.K. its time to get rid of one of the guys, how about Tom, or maybe Rupert, blahbluh blah bla blah!!"

Amber "Shhhhhuuuuuut up" (looks at camera rolls eyes)

Posted by babalouie on 05-03-04 at 04:13 PM
I disagree. I think she's catng her eyes to the side, watching to make sure nobody is there to overhear them talk. In the clip the voiceover says something about everyone becoming paranoid and shws all the contestants looking over their shoulders.

Posted by Ra_8secs on 05-03-04 at 07:37 PM
Completely agree, Breezy

-- Ra, Spinning in geo/helio eccentric orbit

Posted by samboohoo on 04-30-04 at 10:10 AM
Yes, IE. And did we see a little bit of foreshadowing last night when we had Rob telling his brother how solid his alliance is with Amber and how he doesn't trust Tom. Then Tom is telling Bucky Bo how he's sure about Rob.

Samboohoo

Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 05-01-04 at 04:59 PM

"Oh and another thing... you know how in allstars when someone says something it always happens" . . . "Well... Shii Ann said the person she was voting for was the person who would win. So does this mean Amber wins?

Absolutely not! In fact, this is the Kiss of Death for Amber IMHO. After hearing this major misdirection, my money is on Rob and Jenna as Final 2. Jenna wins IC and picks Rob -- thinking it will be easier for her to beat him than Ambah.

Scarlett

"say goodbye Rupert"
Posted by marco on 04-30-04 at 09:54 AM
After last night I think the edit of Rupert is telling me that he is the instigator and he is gone. Tom makes final 4, he is no worry in a stamina IC.

"RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor All Stars Episode 14 Preview "
Posted by Cin on 04-30-04 at 10:01 AM
If Rob and Amber were smart they'd take Rupert out next anyhow. Tom is not as big and IC threat as Rupert, plus he doesn't like Jenna so they could boot Big Tom 4th, leaving the imagined final 3 of Rob/Amber/Jenna.

Cin

Posted by butthunder on 04-30-04 at 10:15 AM
Not only is Rupert a big immunity threat, but nobody wants to face him in the final two. Everyone who is left would lose to Rupert. The only person that may have a chance is Amber. With that said, I think Rupert will probably be safe next week and Rob and Amber will vote off Tom.

Posted by Loree on 04-30-04 at 10:34 AM
I think Rob will want to take Rupert out next because I think he would rather take Tom with them to the end. But Rupert may win the IC and thwart that choice. Then Rob would probably take Tom out. I think Rob thinks they have more control over Jenna. And Jenna has been so weak in challenges. Rupert has given Rob the most competition. But I'm not so sure about nobody wanting to take Rupert to the final. Several players have mentioned that he was not as well liked by tribemates as the fans.

Posted by babalouie on 04-30-04 at 04:02 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-30-04 AT 04:03 PM (EST)

Scenes from the either the IC or RC are up. It looks to involve walking a rope while holding on to a rope from above, then crawling under something, some kind of wooden track and more, looks complicated. Rupert and Tom are big men, this doesn't favor them unless there's more to it.

I so want Rupert to advance.

My take on Amber? From the videocaps I don't see alotta open body language from her, not at all. Not even with Rob.

"could it be there are 3 cars to win this season?"
Posted by gina25 on 05-04-04 at 06:34 AM
If you go to CBS website and click on Survivors "Info Central" and then click on one of the remaining castaways, they have

"NEW SURVIVORS: COLORADO, EQUINOX, MALIBU"

Could this be a clue that they are going to actually be giving away 3 cars this season? Here is a link to the page
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor8/survivors/bio/amber.shtml