URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 5140
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"final 2 CONFIRMED!"

Posted by blue14 on 04-29-04 at 07:25 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-29-04 AT 07:29 PM (EST)

SPOILERS!
****************************************************************************************************************************

In this weeks US weekly, they give out that on 5/9, the finale will have Boston Rob and Rupert as the final two!!!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: final 2 CONFIRMED!"
Posted by Estee on 04-29-04 at 07:33 PM
Let's see, that's 5-2 for Rupert...

I don't doubt you saw US Weekly call that pairing as the F2, I'm just not sure about US Weekly as your basic credible journalistic source. Did they cite a reason for their beliefs? Display a smuggled-out picture? Get a shot of the voting urn's interior?

Posted by Lucille on 04-29-04 at 07:33 PM
I have a feeling this thread will be LOCKED!!!!

Posted by nerovh on 04-29-04 at 07:36 PM
It would really be wonderful if this is true, but due to the fact that Rupert is my favorite and none of my favorites ever make it to final two, it probably isn't. I'm afraid I may have jinxed poor Rupert by liking him. Is it safe to get my hopes up based on this spoiler? Please say yes!

Posted by Lucille on 04-29-04 at 07:39 PM
Oh, I wish it were true too, but for some reason, I just don't see it happening. My two favorite are Rupert and Tom, I would just love to see them both in the F2, but unfortunately, I think it is already mapped out for us, and if it were to happen, I will be shocked.