URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 5127
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Reality Star Auction items"

Posted by Realityrally on 02-18-12 at 02:50 AM
Reality Stars from many Reality Shows plus our awesome So Cal Surf dogs are offering auction items in an amazing selection for you, their fans all over the world. PLUS opportunities of a lifetime to enjoy a meal with Richard Hatch, Yau Man, Russell and Mikayla Wingle. Priceless.
All the money goes to Michelle's Place, a local breast cancer resource center in Temecula through Reality Rally. Bid now. Auction closes Feb 24th
https://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/AuctionHome.action?auctionId=148772784

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Reality Star Auction items"
Posted by michel on 02-18-12 at 03:01 AM
"PLUS opportunities of a lifetime to enjoy a meal with Richard Hatch, Yau Man, Russell and Mikayla Wingle. Priceless."

Priceless? Except for Yau Man (who talks to fans regularly at POS for free) listening to the others, especially RussHell and Mikayla, I'd probably throw up!

Posted by Estee on 02-18-12 at 09:01 AM
LAST EDITED ON 02-18-12 AT 09:15 AM (EST)

This seems to have some chance of being legitimate -- at least, the hosting site has a positive reputation and wouldn't take a con well. RussHell's involvement automatically throws a shadow over any enterprise, but let's try not to hold that against them for more than the duration of the auction. (Sorry, founders -- I know it's reportedly for charity, but the adage remains: lie down with dogs, get up with fleas.) You might be all right as long as you avoid bidding on anything with him involved.

I looked at the list of available items. Some are pointless, a few would be impossible to verify (Guess Who), but there are a couple that would appeal to collectors. There's got to be someone around here who'd want their very own (claimed) game-worn merge buff. But there's also a flipside to that -- and this is where I go mercy rule. I was tempted to make a stealth URL and just let the morbidly curious click to their doom, but even I've got my limits. Read on at your own risk.

(Riskers, take a few seconds to brace yourself.)

(No, longer than that.)

(Trust me. You are not prepared.)

Phillip is auctioning his pink briefs.

Not the original. Those were destroyed. A duplicate.

Starting bid $200.

Admittedly, I would pay that much to see him set them on fire again, but he'd have to be wearing them at the time...

I was not prepared. And now I am not happy.

Posted by kircon on 02-18-12 at 02:40 PM
This is a real function. Gillian Larson from Gabon has run the event for a few years. I have friends who have gone and enjoyed. There are several events around the country, Hearts of Reality in Celebration, FL is the largest right now. Reality Rally is quite large also.