URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID77
Thread Number: 512
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Lost Experience? Video link..."

Posted by udg on 09-15-06 at 09:09 PM
The Video

Anyone know anything about this? Supposedly, 70 video clips where hidden online, and when put together, this is what you get.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Lost Experience? Video link..."
Posted by batts on 09-16-06 at 04:59 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-16-06 AT 02:20 PM (EST)

edited cause I messed up my invisible spoiler text thingy...

Interesting Video...
invisible text contains spoilers from video....
(what I understood in the spy video)

*DHARMA=
Department of
Heuristics
And
Research on
Material
Applications

Heuristics is defined as 'Helping to discover or learn, designating a method of education or of computer programming in which the pupil or machine proceeds along empirical lines using rule of thumb .... to find solutions or answers.

The video basically gives us the idea that given the end of civilization due to nuclear war, famine, (blip in video) or whatever, we need to learn how to supercede the inevitable. We need to find a way to change our destiny from starving to death. Or nuclear wars from destroying all mankind.

The numbers are a mathematical equation that determines the end of mankind due to war, or starvation or whatever...

So the island stations were set up in secrecy for smart people to go to to find a mathematical equation to over-ride the super equation of those six notorious numbers, that mathematically ends mankinds existence on the planet. ... to find a mathematical equation that is an alternate destiny to save the world?

The man who shows the video to the people sitting in the room says that when an equation is found that will change mankinds destiny... to change the code, and transmit it from the radio tower on the island, back to the world?

The man who shows the video, talks of 'culling' people with a virus introduced....... he tells the people in the room to say the story is that they're bringing vaccines to SAVE people, but someone in the room brings up the point: "Who's to say who lives and who dies" ... as if he is thinking it's wrong to choose who is to be killed off...
I don't know....

Let me know if my invisible text isn't accurate.... The video still doesn't explain horses, boars, or the smoke monster, but might explain the super magnetic mysteries.