URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 5115
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"God's Will......"

Posted by Addi on 12-15-11 at 12:37 PM
Stop me if you've heard this one.....

A man is stranded on an island trying to survive and win a million dollars so he can take care of his young wife and their children.

As he gets closer to getting voted off the island, the man's dad comes to visit and tells him... "buck-up son, you're trying to win this game" The man ignores his dad and tells him that he will win only if it's "God's Will".

While waiting around camp, the man thinks he overhears a conversation about voting him off. Soon after the man is in a contest to protect himself from being sent away before winning the million dollars. In the battle the man emerges victorious and is awarded the coveted Immunity Necklace which protects him and moves him closer to winning the million dollar prize.

As the end draws nearer the man is approached by one of the other islanders who says... "hey, that guy over there is an evildoer... do not trust him, he lies". The man calls out Evildoer on his evil doin ways. Ultimately the man believes the evildoer and says "I am loyal, I will win only if it's "God's Will".

At that nite's ceremony - before any discussion - the man takes off the necklace protecting him and places around the neck of the Evildoer... the man says "I am not worried, I am loyal, I will win only if it's "God's Will".

So, will God send the man another sign and allow him to slay the dragon at Redemption Island, or will He send the man on up to that Heaven on Earth called the Ponderosa and call it God's Will?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: God's Will......"
Posted by Belle Book on 12-16-11 at 11:39 AM
Probably the latter. And Brandon would deserve it.