URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID58
Thread Number: 511
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"NBC Edited the show, Adam is in lust and has no game"

Posted by rfnoble on 04-06-04 at 10:57 PM
After three failed shows in which the audience was totally surprised at the outcome, it is obvious that NBC edits the show to make the underdog look great. Do you know why? Because that is what America wants. Drama. You know that.

However, from all the different kissing scenes with Sam, I could tell Adam was not in love, but in lust. Of course she is going to pull away if he gave in too easy! He is also a wimp. A guy who in front of all the hot chicks was afraid of the bull, did a crazy gay jump when the golf cart fell in the water, couldn't ride a horse, and can't open a bottle of champagne. Yet he is still portrayed on television as the "ideal" person every girl in society should like. A woman wants a man, not someone she has to be a mama for.

With that, I could further say that people in general are shallow. You could be the greatest person in the world but if you are not physically attractive, you are going to be rejected. From what I saw, I obviously would have chosen Rachel over Sam. But do I really know Sam from watching the edited episodes of her? No I don't, and neither do you.

I hope NBC stops portraying people a certain way to make them look good/bad just to make money. Now that everyone likes Rachel, she is most likely going to be the next Average Jane, who will obviously pick someone she is attracted to, who would be portrayed on TV as a jerk when he is probably a really good guy. That's what I call weak sauce.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion