URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID87
Thread Number: 510
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Dancing With The Stars PTTE Week #3"

Posted by Estee on 10-01-08 at 07:36 AM
So with VFTW officially in play, does this mean your lists are being deliberately sabotaged from without? Dunno. Who do you know at VFTW who hates you this much? After all, a lot of you had Cloris leaving last night, and only one person picked the actual departure for that slot. (Mole!)

Kim went out this week, providing hours of anger material for her own reality show and throwing the field a few rage points on her way out. She's just so considerate that way...

Here's the leaderboard.

Silverstar: 1
Glow: 2
CTGirl: 4
DJandy: 4
AddieRacer: 5
Snidget: 6
Keezrfan: 7
Quepea: 7
Qwertypie: 7
Taffnic: 7
Estee: 11
Mindy: 11
Kircon: 11
Hoobie: 21

After that mini-disaster, I bet a lot of you are looking for a bonus game to try and dump a few points with. Tough. No one said you'd get one every week. Live with it and yell at VFTW some more. You can switch your lists around if you think Cloris is going to be carried to the end, but the standard penalty is in place for doing so.

New players may still join the game this week, but take a fifteen point penalty for the delay. And they can't yell at VFTW at all. Until next week...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Dancing With The Stars PTTE Week #3"
Posted by kbrockm on 10-01-08 at 05:27 PM
I wish I had been playing! I'll start next week.

I totally agree with Kim Kardashian's elimination this week. She lacks dancing talent and doesn't have the personality of the other stars on the roster this year.

Cloris Leachman has, perhaps, even less dancing talent, but I'd like to see her last another week or 2 or 3. She's funny and adds a lot of entertainment value.

--Kimbo
http://realitytvfan.blogspot.com/

Posted by Hoobie on 10-01-08 at 05:37 PM
I must've been drunk when I made my list...anything for last place?

Posted by djandy on 10-06-08 at 05:39 PM
Making a change:

10.) Misty / Maks
9.) Rocco / Karina
8.) Cloris / Corky
7.) Maurice / Cheryl
6.) Susan / Tony
5.) Toni / Alec
4.) Warren / Kim
3.) Lance / Lacey
2.) Brooke / Derek