URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 5097
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.4"

Posted by dabo on 10-08-11 at 09:47 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-11 AT 04:04 PM (EST)

Okay, I'll get this week kicked off. It was cougar week on Survivor:SP!

01. Edna. Back up to #1 this week for getting a pro-active social game going, not letting Brandon's apology tour sink her spirits. And, notably, the women in Upolu who didn't like Edna's campaign, they didn't count anyway.

02. Cochran. I'm getting a little tired of the nervous nerd game, but he shows signs of getting a real game going, and his self-awareness speaks well for him.

03. Jim. Like that he's playing the game and trying to improve his situation. Pushing things too far might do him in, but in a tribe ostensibly controlled by Laid-Back Ozzy, might as well see if he can make something happen.

04. Dawn. Dawn, Dawn, the Comeback Mom! Again! Rocked that challenge.

05. Coach. Lvoed the way he handled Brandon with Stacey's bug in his ear, lvoed it. On the other hand Coach 1.0 is starting to slip in.

06. Sophie. Don't really know what her position is in Upolu, but she seems positioned to be the center of the real core alliance.

07. Mikayla. The Upolu in the most swing position should things get shaken up at Upolu.

08. Elyse. Loved the bikini show, and shows signs of femme fatale cozying up to Ozzy, but not much story yet.

09. Ozzy. Wake Up! He's just not paying close enough attention to everyone around him. Not like he has the drama queen in his camp forcing him to waste energy trying to keep the drama queen under control, y'know.

10. Keith. Would be higher but for a poor challenge performance.

11. Whitney. Oh, right, there's a Whitney, blonde bikini girl.

12. Rick. Oh, right, there's a Rick, moustache, cowboy hat guy. And Jiffy has to put him on the spot to get him to even say two words.

13. Albert. Would be higher but he's the reason Upolu lost that challenge.

13.1. Hen.
13.2. Hen.
13.3. Rooster.

14. Brandon. I thought he couldn't get worse. I was wrong.

Redemption Island.

Christine. Pretty opinionated and can't stand that she thinks she can speak for everyone else, but she does have gumption.

Stacey. Other than put a bug in Brandon's ear she did nothing right from Day 1, horrible social player, though I did respect her performance in the challenge, she gave it her all.

Mark. Nice guy, casting department's fault he was there at all. Bu-bye, Papa Bear

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.4"
Posted by michel on 10-09-11 at 00:41 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-11 AT 00:43 AM (EST)

1- Cochran: He's the comedian and the mastermind. That is a rare combination. Too often we have boring gamebots but he looks like he'll be as fun as Cesternino and Mariano.

2- Jim: He does look like a sketchy car-salesman but he is trying to play the game. Too bad for him that the editors made him look like an eager kid, not really thinking ahead, just wanting to make a move.

3- Dawn: It's rare that I am impressed by challenge performance but Dawn delivered. My favorite line from her though was when she asked if she was the tribe's Rudy! It showed that she knows Survivor history.

4- Sophie: Right when Brandon warned Coach that she could be up to something, we saw Sophie observing the pair. She will make a move at one point.

5- Mikayla: I had hopes for her but her story died in one episode. Now that Brandon apologized to her, she is the one saying mean things in confessional. Maybe she will join Sophie and Albert in making the move that would bring her back up but, right now, she is still only talking about her feelings, not the game.

6- Edna: Social game? That was just a series of stereotypes. The Asian woman offered to clean a shirt and give a massage. I did like a couple of her lines: "I will walk on anybody" and "It is easier to believe a lie sometimes than it is to accept the truth" but it isn't so much that I am bringing her up as pushing the others down.

4 episodes and only 4 players to enjoy...now that isn't a good sign for the rest of the season.

7- Keith: He was reduced to being one of the pretty people in this episode. The game awareness he had displayed in previous episodes seems only good enough for him to fall for someone's lie.

8- Whitney: Yes, that was a nice bikini but that's all it was.

9- Elyse: She said she was happy as a clam. Too bad she has been closed like a clam when it comes to saying something interesting.

10- Coach: He lost honor and integrity in this episode and he looked as foolish as he was in Tocantins. I think he will deeply regret not heeding Brandon's warning.

11- Albert: His stay in the game will come to an end without fanfare, much less glory just like he did in the challenge.

12- Ozzy: Now that is the Ozzy I know and hate. If Jim is playing too hard, Ozzy is playing too little. That image of him taking his swimsuit off in the ocean told me that he will get caught with his pants down. Have some weed, mon!

13- Rick: If you know that what you're saying is lame, why even say it? To think this guy won a contest to be on the show!

14- Brandon: I know why Coach likes him. He is just like him: A misogynist, a hypocrit and he has delusions of grandeur. Too bad he doesn't tell as good a story.

Stacey: She tried to save herself. She was fuming mad at Coach when she left so I anticipate a great performance at the duel arena.

Christine: I feel that we only hear her resolve in order to keep us interested in what happens on Redemption Island. if that is the case then it isn't working.

Mark: For someone that had a nice opening, he certainly went down fast.

The Chickens: Every time we had chickens as reward, they were the source of a funny story. Kimmi vs Alicia, Clarence, Shambo, James, etc... It doesn't seem like these chickens will deliver.

Ils sont fous, ces Romains!

Posted by dabo on 10-09-11 at 03:51 PM
Edna stepped up her game after Brandon clued her in, so I like that, and going pro-active was the correct move. As far as how well it works, for the time being it only matters how well it works with the Upolu who matter. She needs to do more as time goes on, but she deserved her bump this time.

Posted by michel on 10-09-11 at 05:25 PM
But to number 1? It certainly isn't because you like her game or her story.

Posted by dabo on 10-10-11 at 00:10 AM
I like it when they play, and I like it better when they play well. Edna made exactly the right move under the circumstances, went pro-active and positive. And it was entertaining. And in particular the Upolu who didn't like it were the other two outsiders, not the Upolu who count. The various members of the Upolu 5 either accepted Edna's campaign or were indifferent to it, so it helped and didn't hurt her in any way.

Cochran is amusing, though the neurotic stuff is a negative. He's trying to move into a better position in Savaii, shake things up, so good for him. For all that, whether he and Jim and Dawn do or do not upset Ozzy's game, Cochran will again be up for the boot next time Savaii go to Tribal: it is inevitable barring a betrayal, a quit, or a medical issue.

Posted by michel on 10-10-11 at 02:53 AM
Play well? We have vastly differing views on playing well because I saw someone that didn't even try to get in the voting discussion. Upolu voted out the wrong player, period.

Also, about the various members of the Upolu 5 accepting her, the show gave us absolutely no idea about that. No one addressed the question on air but it means nothing to what they felt in reality.

Posted by iltarion on 10-11-11 at 11:02 PM

Edna recognizes this is a social game and that is the best card she has to play.

She is being the exact opposite of passive.

michel, you should love her. I have convinced you. You are now her biggest fan.

Hahaha...

Edna has had a pretty solid edit from Episode 1. Could she actually win this?

The two people they showed complaining about Edna are the two who matter least.

michel, how do you think a stereotype becomes a stereotype?

>

Posted by michel on 10-12-11 at 06:21 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-11 AT 06:22 PM (EST)

There are two problems with Edna's social game:

First, a social game is good if people actually enjoy socializing with you. As far as we know only Benji appreciated Edna's gesture. If you try to be social but turn everyone off, you haven't gained anything.

Second, there is the game part of the equation that many people don't get. Social game. You socialize in order to have people listen to your ideas about the game and to listen to theirs. Brian was able to be a great schemer because he had a terrific social game. The guy himself was asocial but no one saw that: Ted thought of him as one of his old football teammates, Jan as her son, Helen admired his work ethic while Clay was buddy-buddy with him. That was socializing and playing: Social game.
Edna didn't even try to get in the voting discussion. Her social game was to be cordial and polite, nothing else.

Thanks Agman!

Posted by iltarion on 10-09-11 at 02:42 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-11 AT 02:47 AM (EST)

There was absolutely nothing dramatic going on this week, but this was still a step up for the season so far. The editors did a good job of digging further into the personalities and giving us storylines that we might actually care about for both tribes.

Upolu had a short term story centered on who was going to RI with Brandon continuing to play the role of Phillip or production's attempt to add some doubt into an otherwise predictable story.

Savii has more of a long term story built around whether Ozzy can keep control of his tribe and make it to merge with different conspiring forces being arrayed against him. Savii has the advantage of having something Upolu does not- personality, with most of that centering on Jim and Cochran. Well, I guess there's two things Savii has that Upolu doesn't- bikinis. And if all else fails, there is always that.

Notice how we never even saw the new swimsuits being handed out at Upolu? Hahaha... good call there.

1. Edna - With an episode like this, I could change my mind that no one from Upolu is going to win this. She got a large part of this episode, though it might have been only to build suspense for the vote. Yet, I don't think so. She could be the next one gone or she could make it far. Either way, I really dug her this episode, even while she was annoying the crap out of her tribemates of sans personality. My fave parts was the back massage. (I'll take one.) And her attempt to immediately give her buff to Brandon when he teared up. Very thoughtful and real, which is rare for this show.

2. Coach- As leaders, both he and Ozzy should have participated in that challenge, especially Coach, but the loss hardly hurt him since it sent Stacy to RI. She might be the right person to beat Christine, which would be nice for Coach. He may have finally found some people who will play his loyalty game. He didn't lie to Stacy about her situation, and I respect that.

3. Sophie- Even when the game doesn't seem to involve her, she has something to say. That is a very good sign for her.

4. Cochran- He is the comedy of the season and a virtually perfect foil to Ozzy's Don Juan manliness.

5. Ozzy - The plot is brewing. So, we finally see what Ozzy came back for: to get another bikini babe in the hammock. His game hasn't seemed to change at all. I don't really blame him for giving Jim a hard time about strategizing though. Jim probably does need to chill out.

6. Dawn - She looks either scared to death or shocked at all times, but this was her episode in several ways. I'm not sure how someone her size held up the weight that she did. Pretty impressive. There is no way Upolu should have lost that challenge with 3 strong women on their tribe.

8. Jim- He is the game play that we have seen so far. In fact, he might be playing too hard. He doesn't have the numbers to take out Elyse, so I wouldn't be getting all crazy in here just yet. He was smart to pull Cochran into his plans though. That gives him a weapon that no one else has. Good job in the IC as well.

9. Elyse- The new bikini is even better than the last one. She is being targeted for her relationship with Ozzy, but she is in no immediate danger unless Keith and Whitney say otherwise. I hope she sticks around.

10. Mikayla- She at least got a confessional. That is better than some. I was surprised she didn't participate in the challenge. She obviously has lifted some weights.

11. Keith- He disappeared this episode, which is a real bad sign for him, but he did participate in the challenge, even if he was the first one out. Funny how he and Whitney also seem to be a couple, but Jim has no plans to separate them.

12. Whitney- Went underground this episode except for her new bikini. She is in a safe position though.

13. Rick - Didn't get a word until TC. Not a good sign.

14. Albert - Who? SPEAK! And what was up with the IC?

15. Brandon - This drama queen makes Rupert look mentally stable and self-assured. Unfortunately, there is no chance of him getting off my TV any time soon.

RI-

Stacy - She earned some respect this episode. She is a warrior, and I think the kind of steady and loyal person that would have fit perfectly in Coach's alliance. Too bad she aligned herself against Coach on Day 1. Her post vote rant was idiotic though. Actually, if it wasn't about loyalty, then they would have kept you over Edna. It was ALL about loyalty.

Christine - Please go away.

Aloha means goodbye-

Papa Bear - Well, that was a big shock. You can at least say you were on Survivor.

Semhar - Miss them, but not her.

>

Posted by michel on 10-09-11 at 02:43 PM
Funny thing is that I thought that Coach was full of BS in this episode. Stacey saw it and Edna also realized it.

Ils sont fous, ces Romains!

Posted by iltarion on 10-10-11 at 01:31 AM

I don't get how Stacy has a leg to stand on.

She asked Coach to tell her where she stood, and he didn't tell her. What did she expect? Did she expect him to say, "You're going home."

Sorry, no one tells anyone they are going home before TC anymore. In fact, usually they lie and say it is going to be someone else.

>

Posted by michel on 10-10-11 at 03:01 AM
The editors don't show it but there are still many that are told either directly or indirectly that they are going home. Jeff loves a blindside but not that many players are actually surprised.

Now, even if Stacey couldn't expect the truth, Coach didn't need to give her a fist bump and say that he liked her as if he would do something for her when we know that he considered her on death row. Coach lied.

Posted by dabo on 10-10-11 at 12:22 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-11 AT 12:23 PM (EST)

Coach 1.0 certainly showed up with how he dealt with Stacey. And even though he handled Brandon well, he seems to have missed the signs that Brandon is frustrated with Coach and will potentially rebel. You would think an experienced coach would know the signs of a rebellous player.

Posted by michel on 10-10-11 at 12:55 PM
It's really not surprising at all: Benji coached girls soccer and he told us that he considered Sierra as one of his girls. Remember how poorly he treated and understood her?

Benji is not a coach, just someone that enjoys being in authority.

Posted by iltarion on 10-10-11 at 02:04 PM

As he explained at TC, Coach respected Stacey's effort at the IC. He was merely recognizing her "warrior spirit" and letting her know he appreciated her for it.

Unfortunately, that wasn't going to overcome his loyalty to his alliance.

Coach couldn't have been more honest unless he told Stacey outright she was going home, which she would have been foolish to expect.

Stacey, understandably, didn't appreciate Coach's approval when there was going to be no actual game help behind it. But, if she took his appreciation for some suggestion that he would help, that would have been HER mistake. HE never said anything of the sort.

>

Posted by michel on 10-10-11 at 03:24 PM
She asked him where she stood, he said he liked her. When facing a vote, that means something. Benji would have been more honest if he had avoided going to her to start with. He went to her one-on-one, not the other way around.

Anyway, I have a feeling we will hear more about Benji's loss of integrity in the upcoming episodes.

Posted by dabo on 10-11-11 at 11:09 AM
Collegiate women's soccer, and he did it for more than 10 years. So he should be familiar with the emotional stresses of players in Brandon's age group.

Posted by dabo on 10-09-11 at 04:01 PM
But Coach and Ozzy did participate in the challenge, those who were doing the loading were also making the tactical decisions.

The weightbearers turned out to be the decisions that determined the outcome, though. Don't know if Ozzy would have done better than Keith, maybe. Rick or Coach almost certainly would have done better than Albert; and Mikayla might have done better than Dawn or Stacey (though she's a back not on the line).

Posted by Addi on 10-11-11 at 11:21 AM
Loyalty Schmolty.... I dont get all the loyalty talk. SOMEONE has to go home. Semhar was whinning about it when she was voted out. She screwed up the challenge... so she went home. Now Stacey is all peed-off about it. She deliberately separated herself socially from the rest of the group but because she performed well (yet still lost) she thinks they should be LOYAL to her? SOMEONE has to go home... and it's you sourpuss. With so many people still in the game they should be staying out of the way and playing hard in challenges and not assuming someone elses loyalty.

Posted by iltarion on 10-11-11 at 10:56 PM

Great post.

You summed up very well the first rule of Survivor: Hypocrisy.

>

Posted by milkachulina on 10-11-11 at 11:02 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-11 AT 11:02 PM (EST)

"She deliberately separated herself socially from the rest of the group but because she performed well (yet still lost) she thinks they should be LOYAL to her?"

When did this happen? Just wondering. It appears to me that these tribes often separate themselves based on age, looks, and other factors that they consider to be elite. Survivor is all about typical social circles. The only positive thing is watching these familiar types devour each other when the game nears its end.

Posted by Addi on 10-12-11 at 11:54 AM
Well I certainly never saw her make any effort to join the others. In fact whenever she had camera time she was pissed off about something or other. Maybe she is just cranky by nature... but it's not like she tried to hang with them and they told her no.

Posted by michel on 10-12-11 at 06:28 PM
We saw her for a total of maybe 10 minutes on screen in her 4 episodes but she was there for 10 days. What you saw doesn't mean much because the editors choose what they want to show. Since she wasn't in the alliance, it was easy to ignore all her attempts at socializing.

Posted by iltarion on 10-12-11 at 07:34 PM

That argument could be used for every aspect of the game.

The bottom-line is that from what we SAW Stacey made no attempt to get into the group.

Age is the biggest divider on Survivor, but Upolu is NOT divided by age. Coach and Rick are both older and have not been alienated by the rest of the tribe.

As I said earlier, Stacey actually had the perfect personality for Coach's alliance, but I think it was made pretty clear that Stacey and Christine put themselves in opposition to Coach from the beginning.

That is a prime example of the hypocrisy of Survivor. Christine and Stacey are both mad at Coach for doing nothing more than what they would have gladly done to him if the tribe had decided that he was indeed a "temporary" player.

It is actually the rest of the tribe, who changed their mind and decided to side with Coach, that Christine and Stacey should be mad at.

>

Posted by Belle Book on 10-12-11 at 08:29 PM
Agreed. Christine was the one who put herself in opposition to Coach from the beginning and even though we may not have seen Stacey's opposition as strongly, she was friendly with Christine and thus was guilty by association (at least) of being in opposition to Coach.

Maybe Christine & Stacey just find it easier to be mad at Coach than to be mad at the rest of their tribe.

Posted by michel on 10-12-11 at 11:16 PM
The problem is that it's hypocrisy only from our couches. You say we didn't see Stacey making an attempt to get into the group but we heard differently: When Edna said she had problems getting to know Stacey, the mortician countered by saying that she had no problems getting to know everyone else. We saw Rick and Albert nodding in approval.

My point about not knowing what really went on is that, most likely, Stacey did get along very well with Rick, Albert, Sophie, Mikayla and maybe even Brandon. They probably talked about their families and life every night before going to bed. There are hours and hours of nothing to do out there but talk.

From her point of view, Stacey was part of the group and she had shown her worth in that challenge. We heard Coach telling her that she did an amazing job. Certainly, everyone else said the same. If you want to talk about hypocrisy, then they were all equally guilty but no one feels that they were.

They are all playing their own game, each one thinking they know what is truly going on and having a certain amount of confidence that things will work out. You almost have to think of it like parallel universes. But there is only one truth and that comes from the voting urn. The players know where everyone stands only when the votes are read. So honesty, hypocrisy, integrity? All are irrelevant. Only the vote matters and, from Stacey's point of view, she didn't deserve that vote. Therefore, she was "right" to be upset and to think that Coach was a jackass.

Thanks Agman!

Posted by iltarion on 10-13-11 at 02:06 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-13-11 AT 02:07 PM (EST)

The alliance of 5 was formed in front of the campfire during a late night talk just like the one you just described.

Stacey was not in the 5 because she was not there. Maybe she was all the other nights, and we were never shown it. Maybe. But obviously, for the key one, she was not there.

I have no reason to believe Stacey did not discuss family and personal matters with Albert and Rick. However, she did not say she discussed the same with Coach. Maybe she didn't with Edna either by matter of extension.

Michel, the tribe liking Stacey or thinking highly of her IC performance does not constitute hypocrisy. It would only be hypocrisy if they voted for her because they didn't like her or because she performed poorly.

If Coach railed on and on about how they have to keep the strongest performers, then it would be hypocrisy for him to vote for Stacey.

That isn't what happened. They voted for Stacey because of loyalty. Whether it was because she looked for the idol or because she was Christine's friend, the tribe just didn't trust her loyalty.

You know Christine will turn on the tribe if she makes the merge. If you vote out Edna, she likely loses to Christine in a duel. That get's you no where.

It is smarter to vote out Stacey and be rid of at least one of them.

>

Posted by michel on 10-13-11 at 08:42 PM
"If Coach railed on and on about how they have to keep the strongest performers, then it would be hypocrisy for him to vote for Stacey."

Jeff told us that the tribe's motto had been "Keep the tribe strong". Where do you think he got that? They said they were going for strength but didn't. From Syacey's POV, it was hypocrisy.

Thanks Agman!

Posted by Belle Book on 10-14-11 at 09:12 AM
True enough, but strength can come in two forms. The first and most obvious is someone who is strong enough to compete in the challenges and do well for your tribe. The second and less obvious one is someone who is loyal to your tribe and/or your alliance. Stacey fit the first category but not the second one since she and Christine were pretty openly against Coach -- or at least Christine was. Even if Stacey wasn't as openly against Coach as Christine was, she was aligned with Christine (as her interview on Reality News Online indicated) and thus she was a threat to Coach, who was the head of the tribal alliance. Thus she posed a threat to tribal unity. We've seen physically strong people get booted because they were a threat to tribal unity before -- remember John from Thailand?

Posted by Belle Book on 10-09-11 at 03:51 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-11 AT 03:53 PM (EST)

Here are my rankings so far:

1. Edna -- well, at least you're getting your social game going! Hope you pull one over Coach!

2. Cochran -- I'm glad you're forming a side alliance with Jim. I hope it helps you out.

3. Dawn -- nice job winning Immunity (and Reward) for your tribe! And your alliance with Jim & Cochran might help too.

4. Jim -- I'm glad you're getting along with Cochran and Dawn, but remember that 3 is less than 4.

5. Coach -- I'm glad he handled Brandon so well. However, he should take care not to let the original Coach slip back in!

6. Mikayla -- I still like her. I hope she is with Sophie & Albert.

7. Sophie -- it seems like she'll be making her own moves soon. I hope she does.

8. Elyse -- still like her but she's in some danger because she's so close to Ozzy.

9. Ozzy -- remember what happened the last time you had the Hidden Immunity Idol? Don't get too cocky, Jungle Boy.

10. Keith -- disappeared this episode.

11. Whitney -- also disappeared.

12. Albert -- too bad you had a hard time in the challenge but you should still last awhile.

13. Brandon -- good thing that you apologized but you're still trying too hard. Not a good thing.

14. Rick -- who?

Redemption Island --

15. Stacey -- next time form alliances and have a social game. At least you gave it your all in the challenge.

16. Christine -- what will happen now that Stacey's facing you at Redemption Island? I don't know.

Out for good --

Papa Bear -- I knew you'd be out once you got to Redemption Island. Too bad -- I liked you.

Semhar -- glad you won't be speaking poetry anymore.

Posted by dabo on 10-11-11 at 11:54 AM
What? Your giving Brandon credit for the apology tour? Admittedly, it is something Uncle Troll would never have done.

Now that the knowledge he is a Hantz has reached RI it should be only a matter of time until it spreads to Savaii. How else can he mess up his game?

Posted by milkachulina on 10-11-11 at 11:21 PM
Last week's rating in parenthesis.

1) Mikayla (1)

2) Keith (2)

3) Cochran (14): Hoping he mixes things up.

4) Else (9)

5 - 7) Rick, Sophie, and Whitney (6-8): I know little about Rick, but at least he hasn't pissed me off.

8) Jim (10)

9) Ozzy (11)

10) Dawn (12): Still think she doesn't belong on the island.

11) Coach (3): The Coach that I hate is resurfacing. He can't help but be his true self.

12) Albert (5)- This guy is WORTHLESS.

13) Edna (13): She seems to be the epitome of every negative Asian stereotype ever invented. To say that I hate her would be an understatement.

14) Brandon (15): His issues have him chained into mental bondage. To this day, I don't get his "temptation" issue with Mykala. She never came onto him. What temptation is he talking about? As if she would EVER desire him sexually. EVER.

Redemption Island:
Stacy: I hate that she and Christine, two good friends, have to spare off against each other. I'll be happy with who ever wins.

Christine: Revenge is her middle name!

Gone List:
Mark: Won't miss ya, buddy.

Semhar: A smile, a laugh, and cheer. This freak is gone. I rise! I rise! I rise!

Take that spoken word and eat it, Semhar.

Posted by dabo on 10-12-11 at 01:47 PM
>13) Edna (13): She seems to
>be the epitome of every
>negative Asian stereotype ever invented.
> To say that I
>hate her would be an
>understatement.

It's not like there is a whole lot they can do out there, she can't jump on the internet and show off her wicked math skills! I really didn't get the Asian stereotype vibe from this episode that others picked up, seemed to me it was more about her going yakity-yak the whole time.

"Tallies"
Posted by dabo on 10-12-11 at 12:15 PM
Cochran -- 12: 2.4
Edna -- 22: 4.4
Jim -- 25: 5
Dawn -- 26: 5.2
Sophie -- 26: 5.2
Mikayla -- 29: 5.8
Coach -- 33: 6.6
Elyse -- 38: 7.6
Keith -- 40: 8
Ozzy -- 44: 8.8