URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 5092
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Survivors on the Amazing Race..."

Posted by Flowerpower on 09-06-11 at 06:22 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-06-11 AT 06:25 PM (EST)

Just saw that Ethan Zohn and Jenna Morasco are going to be a team on the new season of the Amazing Race. Ethan looks great, sure hope they do well!

Other notable couples on this season include an ex-NFL Football player and his wife, the youngest person to have sailed around the world and his dad, 2 Olympic caliber snow boarders.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Survivors on the Amazing Race..."
Posted by jbug on 09-08-11 at 11:58 AM
wonder if this "youngest to ail around the world" is related to the young girl who tried it & had to be rescued?
(think it was discussed in OT but haven't searched for it)

Isn't one of these reported as being "former homecoming queen"?
LOL wow! what a unique distinction <sarcastic voice off>

Posted by Cestriano on 09-08-11 at 06:58 PM
I may be new to these parts (and hello everyone), but I'm happy to see that Ethan's doing well. Also, I really like that Jenna's shirt says "my mascara runs faster than you", and with regards to the youngest around the world person, if I remember right it's an 18 year old guy, who did it when he was 16.

And six days until Survivor starts again, really looking forward to it.

Posted by jbug on 09-12-11 at 02:34 PM
Hello back at cha Cestriano.

Tribe shakes me

Posted by cahaya on 09-27-11 at 08:31 PM
wonder if this "youngest to ail around the world" is related to the young girl who tried it & had to be rescued?

That's the father/son Laurence & Zac, who are father and brother to the girl who attempted it.

Oh, I missed the former homecoming queen one. Who was that? Ok, I just looked it up and found it. You'll be surprised. Cindy Chiang! She was homecoming queen for her undergrad university.

Posted by Molaholic on 09-09-11 at 01:06 PM
I've got to wonder if the fact that Ethan & Jenna are front & center of the class picture is a hint about anything...