URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID58
Thread Number: 509
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"I knew guys like adam. Why nice guys fail, what will happen"

Posted by hugodrax on 04-06-04 at 07:07 PM
They were the dweebs that were rejected by the cheerleaders but ignored the cute smart girls who had a crush on them. Guys like Adam always chased for girls like samantha but complained how "nice guys" never got the girl and how women only want jerks. Guys like adam had plenty of opportunities in life to settle down with a great girl but it was always lost on them as they always chased and failed at attaining the trophy wife. A woman like Samantha would have ignored that big toothed doofus as he approached her, only fame and the thought of improved access to liquid currency to feed her voracious shopping appetite has perked samanthas interest. Samantha being a cunning and smart woman knew what buttons to press, Adam being the doofus wanted to get make up for the time he got rejected by the cheerleader in highschool forcing him to stay home alone. Now he can make up for this by bringing the prom queen to his buddies. He chose the dime a dozen skank you can find in any streetcorner or club.

What to expect, Eventually Samantha will play her cards, play passive/agressive mind games and drain adams bankaccount and emotional wellbeing. He will end up with as a man with no selfrespect,pride, a big hole in the bank account and will be a bitter man complaining about American woman and how terrible they are etc... and then order his russian bride catalog.

So when you see those guys going to russia looking for a wife at age 45 bitter and angry, think of Adam.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: I knew guys like adam. Why nice guys fail, what will happen"
Posted by Traces on 04-06-04 at 09:29 PM
LOL! Great assessment! I totally agree! It's sad too. I have seen guys like this get a beautiful girl, and when she treats him right he thinks she must not be good enough.

"You know, that might be the answer - to act boastfully about something we ought to be ashamed of. That's a trick that never seems to fail." -Lieutenant Colonel Korn

"Locking ... duplicate"
Posted by AyaK on 04-06-04 at 09:38 PM
I appreciate your analysis, but we already have enough threads discussing the ending. Thus, I'm locking this one as a duplicate.

Soylent Green: recycling America, one person at a time.