URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 5075
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"WTF?"

Posted by sportsjoe on 04-14-11 at 04:01 PM
Why the hell did CBS hype up in their commercials that Rob may be going home due to the fact there were 2 tribal councils? I guess they are desperate for ratings and drama. There wasn't a chance of him going home. Thanks CBS! It's so ##### predictable right now it's a joke. Julie hit the nail on the head with her comment that Rob is in total control and runs it like a cult. It's too bad that his lemmings can't organize any thoughts on their own. Last week's show was ironic and poetic in the fact that Matt got voted out again because he is a sheep like the rest of his tribe. He epitomizes the people on that tribe. As much as this pains me to say, if Rob makes it to the end he should get the million. He totally runs Ometeppe and his sheep follow him without question. None on his tribe deserve to win it at all, unless a couple of people grow a set of balls and blindside him. I don't see that happening though, cuz they're too gutless and stupid. The person who organizes and gets Rob voted out should win the million.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: WTF?"
Posted by iltarion on 04-14-11 at 05:50 PM

I never got the impression from the promos that B-Rob might be voted out, but CBS certainly had to do what they could to build interest for what had to be the most boring double-boot episode of all time.

A cult is the exact right description for Ometepe, who are illustrating the danger of having a "celebrity" on the show in spades, the exact fear Marty had over Jimmy J last season.

Now that the Zaps are down to 3, someone on Ometepe could consider making a move on B-Rob or Grant. Since the previews centered on more useless filler from Phillip, I doubt that happens next episode, however. Certainly when Ometepe gets down to 6, Grant and B-Rob SHOULD become the biggest targets. The women, however, have shown no proclivity to make any move on their own.

Hurdles still exist for B-Rob, including the vote, but probably the best thing in his favor is that I don't see a winning edit for anyone else. Maybe Phillip?? He is supposed to be the perfect goat, but we will see.

>

Posted by Nume on 04-14-11 at 06:44 PM
I still get the feeling Phillip is going to be the one to eventually get a group to get Rob out. I could definitely see Andrea being a part of it too. I think neither really likes Rob or wants to be a part of his tribe, however they can see that right now they are better off sticking with him until they have a better opportunity to get rid of him.

Posted by garyc on 04-15-11 at 02:36 AM
A celebrity who's played three times before no less.

Posted by vince3 on 04-14-11 at 07:56 PM
It's called misdirection for a reason...

Posted by michel on 04-14-11 at 09:57 PM
Not only that but any Ometepid dumb enough to go with Crapatera would simply be handing them the game. You can't flip at this stage when the other group is united. Why go from the bottom of the pecking order on one side to the bottom on the other? The only net result is that you won't get the votes from those you betrayed. Right now, Rob is smart enough not to let his allies know exactly where they stand.

The time to flip will be when there's two Crapateras left. Then 3 Omies could go with those two to flip the game on the other 3 and still control the numbers when it gets down to 5. Of course, RI makes it difficult to strategize because you don't know how and when it will affect the numbers.

Posted by dabo on 04-14-11 at 10:12 PM
3 Omes and 3 Zaps might work, one six-way is as good as another. Rob is smart enough to expect it at 2 Zaps and has his HII to fall back on.

The Omes, of course, can afford to carry it down to 1 or 0 Zaps if they are committed to knocking Rob out in the final stretch.

Posted by garyc on 04-15-11 at 02:38 AM
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-11 AT 07:40 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-15-11 AT 07:39 PM (EST)

Any time now will be good with me, but figure more likely when 2 or 1 left. Could always target someone other than Rob if they think he will expect it. Hopefully Natalie as knocking off Ashley might not hurt him as he doesn't seem to want her in his final three anyway.

But somebody not named Rob needs to do something, please.

Posted by sportsjoe on 04-15-11 at 09:07 AM
I agree, RI and when someone returns to the game throws a monkey wrench into things. If they do decide to get Rob out it will have to be a blindside considering he has the stupid idol. It would have to be done very quietly and with just enough people you could trust to keep their mouths shut about it. It will be interesting to see if the sheep can turn into wolves and cut the head right off. And I wouldn't include Natalie in any plans cuz she is Rob's biggest lapdog.

Posted by michel on 04-15-11 at 06:11 PM
Except your six-way, Dabo, leads directly to the purple rock. Now, they have an easy 6 vs 3 situation then, after, they could have the new alliance of 5 overturning 3 Omies. When they are down to 5, the 3 Omies eliminate the 2 Crappies and they are in the F3.

Posted by jbug on 04-15-11 at 10:00 AM
I've been thinking that Julie should approach the Ome women with the idea of a female alliance & oust Rob (even tho I like Rob & he is playing a serious game). But it Julie wants to survive, she has to start thinking.
If she finds 2 of the women buddy paired together away from the others, she needs to strike.
Staying with Rooster & Steve won't do her any good.
Of course, if her appeal to them fails, they'll run to Rob & she'll be voted off next; but at least she will have made an attempt.

Posted by garyc on 04-15-11 at 07:43 PM
Grant would seem the likeliest to approach. He's the only Ometepe other than Rob with any claim for deserving the money. Something Rob knows well. Someone needs to convince Grant Rob will never let him get near final three.

Assuming Andrea does not see herself as likely final three either, but not sure Zapatera is aware of that.