URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 5073
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Is Matt Crazy? Will Rob run the board?"

Posted by joshtaylor on 04-09-11 at 07:01 PM
I'd love opinions on this week's episode. It was a good one, as it set the mood for what things will probably look like going down the line. Anyways, here all my full thoughts on "The Game Respects Big Moves":

http://survivortheblog.blogspot.com/

What's everyone else think?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Is Matt Crazy? Will Rob run the board?"
Posted by garyc on 04-09-11 at 09:50 PM
No Matt's not crazy, he just belongs on another show, say "Christian Survivor" where no one ever back stabs or manipulates anyone else. He's serious about his religion but Survivor is hardly the place to be too conscientious. Matt probably thought Rob would appreciate his confession, not use it as an excuse to vote him out.

Don't know about Rob winning. Thinking maybe the Ometepe girls who aren't doing much of anything are letting Rob and Grant do the heavy lifting with thoughts of tossing them overboard when they are no longer needed. And I wouldn't be surprised if they assume Rob has the immunity idol and so weren't looking too hard for it.

"RE: Is Matt Crazy? Will Rob run the board?"
Posted by dabo on 04-11-11 at 10:10 AM
Matt is clueless. All that time on Redemption Island gathering information, wasted. He just wanted to keep playing the nice guy, never having put it together that that was what got him voted out in the first place. Even Andrea, the Barbie to his Ken, realized she had to cut him out before he dragged down her game (and she too just wants everyone to like her).

At least they left Russell on the cutting room floor in the "previously on" for this episode. Finally!

Before this season began I didn't believe either Rob or Russell could win, the first-time players just wouldn't let that happen. Well, if Rob can continue to run the boards and get himself to Final he would deserve to win. But I still don't expect it.

Still, it was a big bold move this time knocking Matt back to Redemption. Zapatera has one last unexpected chance to get their act together, can they do it?