URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID77
Thread Number: 507
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Remember Last Year?"

Posted by maroonclowns mom on 08-16-06 at 02:27 PM
This forum is certainly different than last year. Remember all the hype??

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Remember Last Year?"
Posted by batts on 08-17-06 at 03:05 AM
I know, huh...... It's so slow. I keep checking in here, and I was thinking the same thing..... It's like the show was cancelled or something.

I doubt if it'll ever be as busy as it was like in season 1. In the first season, there was a comprehendable set of mysteries. NOW.... it seems like the show has taken on more mysteries than most people can handle.

The smoke monster....
The smoke monster faces...
The strange abandoned bunkers...
The polar bear...
the horse..... the others, the crashed twin Beech, the boar that harassed Sawyer, those crazy lottery numbers, Walt speaking backards, Charlie being possessed to steal a baby, the whispering voices in the woodsies..... oh, my gosh the list goes on and on......

I think I got disenchanted somewhere between the 'Galaxy Theory' solution of Lost, and the 108 minute countdown of the computer.

Posted by AugustGirl on 08-17-06 at 06:52 AM
The show doesn't start until Oct 4th, MCmom. I think that gives me plenty of time to get fired up. I'm excited for it to start, but if I obsessed on it for the entire summer (not to mention 7 more weeks) I think I'd be bored of the whole thing by now.

I'll get excited when the DVD set comes out from Season 2.

I'll really get excited around the middle of September.

Come Oct 1st, I'll be peeing my pants with excitement. For now I'm happy to be bored with the current drivel* being offered by the networks.

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

* Current drivel: Big Brother All Stars...an idea who's time should never have come

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 10-04-06 at 03:07 PM
augie, have you peed yet?

Posted by trigirl on 10-01-06 at 01:59 PM
I'm still excited! I am counting down the days even if everyone else has gone away.

Posted by TenPin on 10-02-06 at 12:51 PM
I just can't wait. When we went to Hawaii this summer I had to go find the beach where they film. We were two hours late returning our rental car, but it was so worth it.

Counting down the hours... every 108 minutes

TenPin

Posted by weltek on 10-03-06 at 01:16 PM
I'm very excited, however I need a "bone" to latch onto. I'm sure we'll get plenty of those tomorrow!

-A Spooky Seana Sig

Posted by Maroonclown on 10-04-06 at 09:26 AM
I'll be tuning in but I still fear that the writers have no plan and are just winging it.

I think Lost will go the way of X-files or Twin Peaks with scattered direction and petering out storylines that make no sense.

Makes it difficult to commit when there are so many other shows out there.

Posted by mrc on 10-04-06 at 10:10 AM
Heresy! Heresy!

Sigs by Bob about chalk dust. Pretty exciting stuff
Your mom will be *so* disappointed in you.

Posted by Maroonclown on 10-04-06 at 10:14 AM
Awe mrc, I wouldn't disappoint the mom that way. I'll be tuning in.

I'm just sayin', is all.

Posted by dragonflies on 10-05-06 at 12:43 PM
Watching it last night, DH & I had Twin Peaks flashbacks. It was very reminiscent. I did love that show though, until the end when it was way too weird.

a Seana original

"*saunters in*"
Posted by zombiebaby on 10-04-06 at 04:44 PM
Lost is on tonight! Yahoo!

I for one am very excited about this season. I am glad of the way they are splitting it up as well. I think this season will be just as good as the others.

If I maintained my excitement I would be burnt out by the end of the summer!

A PhoenixMons Creation

Posted by weltek on 10-04-06 at 05:03 PM
*pees self*

See? I'm still excited.

-A Spooky Seana Sig