URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 507
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"the down-low"

Posted by k_jo on 06-01-04 at 01:30 PM
ok, well i am (as ashamed as i am to say it) a fan of paradise hotel, i would stay up (with a few other people) to about 11pm every monday night just to watch it. it is a crappy show, yet, SO entertaining and i can't work out why...but i guess that's reality. anyway, here are a few things i'd like to say
1 - Toni is totally a man, she's more beefcake than most guys i know, she seriously needs to take some estrogen or something
2 - Charla cries to much, can someone please buy that girl a box of tissues
3 - Keith is good, and i'm glad he won, him and Tara should stay together..yey for them
4 - Dave...well, what can you say about dave, he lied and was a bit of a tool,...don't really like him, and he didn't exactly pick up on the billions of hints of "i don't want to do anything with you, or be more than friends" from charla
5 - Amy and Zach...what a pair of losers who think they are top #####...they deserve eachother!

well, that's about enough said for the time being, but i hope that i can see a Paradise Hotel 2 in the near future!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion